Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Should i move to Colorado?

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

My name is Claire

I have a bright and bubbly personality mixed with a seductive, adventurous side. Have danced in Vegas for 5 years.<snip>

Does anybody think that i should move to Colorado? I see a lot of good things in this site.

Edited by Kaduk
overtly drawing attention...

Hi Claire,

Pleasure to meet you. Move to Colorado? Well, at least pay us fine gents a visit for a week or two and then make the decision to move. There are plenty of activities here to keep you busy in your free time. What ever you decide best wishes!

Hi Claire,

I am a native and love it here. Colorado is a wonderful place to live and play. Even if it snows it melts in a day or two. 3rd best state for sunshine. 300 days of sunshine per year. Very active population year round. Thousands of activities to participate in with friends. You will love it. Never met anybody yet that has moved here and left. I would definitely like to meet you so if you decide to move look me up. Best regards.

Hmmm, judging by your web site I don't think too many of the gents here are going to discourage you!

There are a number of things to consider.

First, while your business is easily moved. Your regulars are not. If regulars are a large part of your income, can you afford to work for a time on just new business while you build your client book back up? Good businesswomen seem to do well in CO.

Are you closely tied to your home? Do you have lots of friends and family you see all the time? How will you feel living 1000+ miles from them and seeing them only a few times a year? If you make friends easily, you will find CO a place where there are a lot of activities to get out and do so.

How do you feel about cold and snow? Weather, can be an issue if you have never experienced it or have and don't like it. On the other hand it is sunny almost all the time.

If you are adventurous, dive right in. I moved around a lot for my job over the years and got to see the country, different regions really are different. I look back at all of it as a very positive experience. Denver is a great place to live and you might just love it. If not, there is no shame in admitting it's not for you and moving on.

If your just a dancer this site mite not be the best for ya

Uhhhhm......check the services section of her site, I don't think that's all she offers ;):D

GND, the answer would be yes.

hey Claire, let me add my encouragement to you moving here. i'm also a native son and i think you'd make a spectacular addition to the Mile High City!

Try it out over the winter for a few weeks and then decide. It's a nice place to live but for me the summers are too short and I hate the cold. I could do without the 4 seasons but some people love the changing of the seasons. Summer is the only season I need.

Hi,

My name is Claire

I have a bright and bubbly personality mixed with a seductive, adventurous side. Have danced in Vegas for 5 years.<snip>

Does anybody think that i should move to Colorado? I see a lot of good things in this site.[/quote

Visit first!