Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

gals, what do you hide in your bra?

17 posts in this topic

it's long been a subject of fascination for me the things that get stuffed into a woman's decolletage and even tho i'm a bit of a leg man, i appreciate the exquisite curves.

so ladies, humor my prurient curiosity and dish on what you pack in your puppy pouches.

oh here's a gal that managed to make hers true golden globes:

n-JUDITH-large.jpg?6

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/judith-oakes-steals-lunch-money-bra_n_4071801.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D389006

Her bra was manufactured under a license from Bank Of America and FDIC insured.

Everything....cash id cc phone makeup....u name it!

I had a psychotherapy client years ago who kept a Tupperware container filled with her bottles of medication, in her vagina. None of use could figure out how she got it up there.

That tops any bra story I've heard.

I had a psychotherapy client years ago who kept a Tupperware container filled with her bottles of medication, in her vagina. None of use could figure out how she got it up there.

That tops any bra story I've heard.

May be her medication must be kept at a certain temperature !

well here is another ......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/ashley-bellamy-hid-36-vials-of-crack-in-vagina_n_1932559.html

Flashbang Bra holster for concealed carry:

Although, only gals built like Velvet can get away with carrying the large caliber, high capacity firearms as demonstrated in her post..

This was my wife's holster of choice. She had no trouble hiding a 38 revolver in her 36C bra.

This was my wife's holster of choice. She had no trouble hiding a 38 revolver in her 36C bra.

That's great!

But, I'm talkin' .50 cal Desert Eagle, here.

"Have you ever seen twenty dollars all crumpled up?"...the woman asked her husband.

"No"...said her husband.

She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her

blouse...and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra...and pulled out a crumpled twenty dollar note.

He took the crumpled twenty dollar note from her ...and smiled approvingly.

"Have you ever seen fifty dollars all crumpled up?"... she then asked her husband?

"No ..no, I haven't" ...he said (with an anxious tone in his voice).

She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer knickers... and pulled out a crumpled fifty dollar note.

He took the crumpled fifty dollar note... and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation.

"Now" ...she said. "Have you ever seen $10,000 all crumpled up?"

"No, never" ...he said (while obviously becoming even more aroused... and excited).

"Well, go and look in the garage!"..........

Everything but once- cookies. Pulled them out in the middle of class- they were chocolate chip and the chips had melted. Delicious!

now Claire, that paints a very yummy picture and i'm sure i'll conjure it up at the least opportune moments!