Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chico1a

411 on mayzee

15 posts in this topic

are you being serious? ...can't tell

Yes, I am -- I usually prefer FBSM over FS, and her ad has appeal.

If I do see her, I'll PM you the results...

Please post a review.

Two reviews now, one has FS in activities?...is this an upsell? Or is this one referring to happy ending finish. Confused?

Either bug in review database. Or, more likely:

From the review posting page: "Use Ctrl and Click to select multiple activities". Guessing reviewer is doing as instructed, but not noticing and deselecting "Full Service" which is selected by default when going to the page. A number of the body rubber reviews have this "issue".

I've known Mayzee for years. Never known her for FS.

I am the poster of the "full service" review on Mayzee and that is simply because I don't have much review experience and that is the default that has to be turned off, and I did not realize it.

I have sent e-mails to the moderator of the reviews asking him to fix this, but no response so far -- maybe on vacation.

At any rate, the "Full Service" is a mistake (wouldn't mind though....), as far as I know it is not on the menu, just a great FBSM.

I am the poster of the "full service" review on Mayzee and that is simply because I don't have much review experience and that is the default that has to be turned off, and I did not realize it.

I have sent e-mails to the moderator of the reviews asking him to fix this, but no response so far -- maybe on vacation.

At any rate, the "Full Service" is a mistake (wouldn't mind though....), as far as I know it is not on the menu, just a great FBSM.

Reviews that aren't "Fast-Tracked" aren't worked on over the weekends.

Re: the "Control-Click"/"Full-Service" default..

Sometimes we catch them, sometimes not.. depending on our personal knowledge of provider services. Review has been edited.

Reviews that aren't "Fast-Tracked" aren't worked on over the weekends.

Re: the "Control-Click"/"Full-Service" default..

Sometimes we catch them, sometimes not.. depending on our personal knowledge of provider services. Review has been edited.

It was my fault, I'm not new to the sport, but have not done many reviews, I will be aware of this in the future. Thanks for the fix.