Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Showboat

Jenna J 411

15 posts in this topic

I haven't seen her, but the pictures are found all over the web ... very likely fake. Red Flag.

However she's using Katie Love's contact info, which is a very positive thing. Green Flag.

An interesting dilemma.

this really blows! fake pics just so not cool! I had my eye on her but didn't google the pics yet!

maybe you can call katie love and get an explanation on the stolen pic(s)! seems as though she may be another associate of hers.......

I just assumed because she was on eb she would be REAL? so I went back to google all of jenna's pics because of this post.........

http://www.bromygod.com/2013/01/22/nothing-better-than-some-selfies/

http://sneakhype.com/chicas/2012/10/24-girls-taking-pics-of-themselves-in-mirrors.html

so looks like they are being borrowed, wink-wink, from multiple websites. but i'm sure the explanation will go something like this. "well the pics are representative of me"?????

come on, really!!!!!

She used o be a webcam model so her photos are all over the Internet it is her though :)

seems as though they are different ladies pictures to me?!?

maybe a great way to start out would be to use fresh new pics! instead of getting us silly guys mixed up with all those pictures circulating on the internet?

webcam modeling and representative borrowed pictures is the staple response.....

She used o be a webcam model so her photos are all over the Internet it is her though :)

I believe Katie, I have worked with Katie now for awhile, and she is legit. This girl is from Cincinnati and is experienced. I will be booking soon as well.

I believe Katie, I have worked with Katie now for awhile, and she is legit. This girl is from Cincinnati and is experienced. I will be booking soon as well.

Are some of them the same person because the girl in the closer shot does not have the same kind of face as the one in the more distant photo. They're close, but not the same.

If they are the same girl, it must be a shocking trick of the light.

Well, that settles that. :rolleyes:

The link Hunger found re: the red panty photos: girl has an Asian tattoo on her belly, other girls do not. Additionally, the aforementioned link picture series looks to be some European girl. "Odd" light switches and outlets. Very European furnishings.

Sure as hell don't look like Cincinnati. Let me guess: jet-set cam girl?

BP girls get crucified all the time her for stolen photos, don't think just because someone's on EB, they get a pass.

Well, that settles that. :rolleyes:

The link Hunger found re: the red panty photos: girl has an Asian tattoo on her belly, other girls do not. Additionally, the aforementioned link picture series looks to be some European girl. "Odd" light switches and outlets. Very European furnishings.

Sure as hell don't look like Cincinnati. Let me guess: jet-set cam girl?

BP girls get crucified all the time her for stolen photos, don't think just because someone's on EB, they get a pass.

I salute you!

Noticing outlets is brilliant.

I TOFTT and she is 100% freaking awesome [snip - over-the-top]

Edited by Mace

OH, and I put up a review.... honestly the chatter on here made me nervous, but in the end it was a succulent experience...

for sure

good lord combo no need to schill here. but glad that you did make it to the review board with your info.

the p411 lead to me to find out her pics were fakes. the pictures being used are of three different women.

sure she is a real person, but the only issue I have is when a lady "borrows" pictures that are not hers and doesn't acknowledge it! just be honest to me if this is what you do. sure there are reasons to do this. but otherwise it's just a backpage move to me!