Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilfrankielee

Greek vs Islands

15 posts in this topic

So I asked a provider if she spoke greek, and she responded "And Greek, sorry I dont. But I love visiting the islands ;)" I thought Greek and a trip to the islands were the same thing. Am I missing something?

Yeah, you're missing something...

Don't ask "do you do" questions via phone, text, e-mail, smoke signal, etc. And never ask until one is getting busy and the provider has a good feeling that now that prelims are done, you're not a cop.

So I asked a provider if she spoke greek, and she responded "And Greek, sorry I dont. But I love visiting the islands ;)" I thought Greek and a trip to the islands were the same thing. Am I missing something?

Yes, you're missing something.

You made her uncomfortable with your question. She let you off the hook by using a different (more innocuous) euphemism.

Next time, try doing some homework on the provider BEFORE you call her. :cool:

well, i asked over email because I have seen several providers request advanced notice.

and homework was done, with no evidence providing either way.

With first contact in any form e-mail, txt, or phone; discretion is of the utmost importance. Looks like she gave you the answer in a innocent or safe way.

of course! this was NOT first contact. There had been a few emails back and forth and we were just working out the last details (date/time)

this thread was just to get clarity on the difference, if any, between greek and the islands.

maybe one was giving and one was receiving? i dunno

Sounds great on a day like this...........:P

Banaba-Island_Kiribati_T33HA.jpg

OMG Ghost, this is a Beautiful pic. Just downloaded it. It's my new getaway plc in my head that I go to Several times a day, thnx!

Re op, I agree w/ the others. I think that question may have raised her feathers. Yeah you guys cld have emailed a few times before but until she has met you personally her rader may still on be alert. I personally doing think it's appropriate to ask such ”direct” questions, (but everyone is diff) You can usually get a good idea by her profile like P411 or reviews.

Then agn, who knows maybe she wasn't uncmfrtble, you two were saying the same thing, just diff laguages.

of course! this was NOT first contact. There had been a few emails back and forth and we were just working out the last details (date/time)

this thread was just to get clarity on the difference, if any, between greek and the islands.

maybe one was giving and one was receiving? i dunno

What I meant by first contact;

If you have not physically seen her in person, then all of your e,mails would be considered as a group, first contact ....

Discretion is key !

I bet she has a high IQ...very smart answer.

well it's still kinda vague. she might have been referring to the isles of Langerhans for all we know.

The isles of Langerhans are the regions of the pancreas that contain its endocrine (i.e., hormone-producing) cells. Discovered in 1869 by German pathological anatomist Paul Langerhans at the age of 22.

He once traveled to and explored the Virgin Islands. When he left they were just "The Islands."

He is the worlds most interesting man.

LMAO...I am puzzled by these commercials , he seemed that h would be having hard time maintaining an erection.

He once traveled to and explored the Virgin Islands. When he left they were just "The Islands."

He is the worlds most interesting man.

I think its a brilliant advertising campaign and incredibly funny. And if Ufan didn't already have him as his avatar it would be mine.