Garcia

Latina Massage

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried.the place advertisimg.onBP

Mia 720.297.1781

Has anyone tried.the place advertising.on BP

Mia

The Ad shows under Therapeutic Massage;

As such, responses to the OP in the the forum will be limited to the variety of modalities that encompass a therapeutic massage...

By definition; Therapeutic Massage would be performed by a licensed qualified Therapist.
Legitimate Massage Only.

Any information beyond this would need to be in the form of back channel. (PM’s) ….

AnD I would caution anyone to be careful with any dissemination of information,

as this could greatly harm a Therapeutic Masseuse and or CMT in running their Legitimate Business.

What Is Therapeutic Massage?.

..............................Pulled this off the Google-net

Therapeutic massage is massage which is offered with the goal of obtaining a therapeutic benefit.

It differs from relaxation massage, performed to help someone relax.

While therapeutic massage is often relaxing, the end goal of the session or series of sessions is not relaxation.

This type of massage is offered at a number of spas and massage studios,

and many massage schools teach therapeutic techniques to their students.

Therapeutic goals can vary considerably between massage therapists and clients.

In some cases, massage is recommended by a health professional and may be performed as part of a larger treatment plan.

For example, someone in physical therapy for an injury might have regular therapeutic massage to loosen muscles, improve muscle tone, and increase flexibility.

Likewise, therapeutic massage can be used to supplement wound care, cancer care, and a variety of other treatments.

Psychotherapists may also utilize or recommend massage in their work. In addition to having physical benefits,

therapeutic massage can also be psychologically beneficial and may be used to increase trust,

promote relaxation as part of a therapeutic program, alleviate severe depression, or to treat other conditions.

Psychotherapists might even recommend back to back massage and therapy sessions to facilitate psychotherapy.

People can also use therapeutic massage as a standalone treatment. Some people receive massage regularly to keep themselves in good physical condition;

athletes, for example, regularly make appointments for sports massage, which is a form of therapeutic massage specifically designed for people who engage

in athletic activities on a regular basis.

Massage may be used as part of a general wellness program for people ranging from secretaries worried about muscle strain to construction workers

who want to keep their muscles loose, strong, and flexible.

People of all ages can benefit from therapeutic massage when it is performed by a competent and fully qualified practitioner.

Massage is also suitable for people with disabilities, expecting mothers, and people in treatment for medical conditions,

although some special precautions may need to be taken to protect the health of the client.

People who are not sure about whether or not massage is appropriate can consult their medical care providers to learn if there are any contraindications.

Basic therapeutic massage can be performed on nude and draped clients or fully dressed clients, depending on comfort level.

Techniques from a variety of massage styles may be incorporated, with the massage therapist tailoring the sessions to the needs of the patient.

When discussing massage therapy, people should be sure to bring up problem areas which they would like to see addressed,

and to discuss their medical history so that the massage therapist can adjust the specifics of the session to avoid causing medical complications

Edited by Kaduk

It's an amazingly ambiguous ad. Take a look at

http://denver.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/divine-connection-body-mind-and-energy-therapy-call-mia/12371443.

It could be completely "therapeutic" or a lot more. Hard to interpret. If she only offers a massage, I wager she gets a lot of clients that are expecting more.

I think the address is a business office complex in DTC near Fiddler's Green, so if true, very unlikely anything but Therapeutic/Acupuncture/Swedish ala Massage Envy types......

Well... There are some girls working out of offices. Some reviews over the past several months mention office space visits (a DTC bunch, Evans, north Sheridan). The Longmont bunch. Rhiannon has been using office space for quite a while. Dianna used to have an office.

Etc.

Yes there are several office locations. I believe.I will take an expolritory visit. Thanks for the feedback

Yes there are several office locations. I believe.I will take an expolritory visit. Thanks for the feedback

Just what exactly is an expolritory visit?

Just what exactly is an expolritory visit?

That is where you open your wallet to see how many moths fly out.

So have you had a visit with Mia yet?

I had a nice massage. Not sure she was the same gal as the picture.

anyone tried the therapist later her number has changed and never answers phone nor replies to vmail but keep seeing ad's alone