Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PatrickStar

New to the forum

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and thought I would just introduce myself to you so you weren't all wondering who I was. I was recently just a lurker on this site until now but I created an account to write a review about my first experience with an ASP on Labor Day. [snip - shill] I will definitely try to pay her a visit again after I get another reference so I can at least help my screening process go a bit quicker with other ASP's. [snip] I really appreciate everything this site and it's community provides and my first experience would not have happened or been nearly as enjoyable [snip] without the information and resources provided here on TOB.

Thanks Everyone,

Satori

Edited by Mace
Deleted Shill

I'm new to the forum and thought I would just introduce myself to you so you weren't all wondering who I was.

Personally, I was losing sleep at night because I didn't know who you were. :cool:

I still don't.

I was recently just a lurker on this site until now but I created an account to write a review about my first experience with an ASP on Labor Day. [snip - shill] I will definitely try to pay her a visit again after I get another reference so I can at least help my screening process go a bit quicker with other ASP's. [snip] I really appreciate everything this site and it's community provides and my first experience would not have happened or been nearly as enjoyable [snip] without the information and resources provided here on TOB.

Can't wait for post #2. :o

Oh I'm just a newbie getting my toes wet in this hobby :P Seeking satisfaction just like everyone else. College student who works full time as well and my busy schedule is why I have adopted this hobby :P Not sure what else there is to say about myself.

aw hell, just go thru the litany: cheerful, thrifty, clean, brave, reverent, etc.

aw hell, just go thru the litany: cheerful, thrifty, clean, brave, reverent, etc.

In the proper order from my BSA days a very long time ago: trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. Not sure why I remember this...

my guess is it's because it is the answer to the extra credit question on the hobbyist's entrance exam.