Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fritzie

Lets Do Blackhawk...

8 posts in this topic

Come on ladies, how about breaking out of the whole DTC rut and hosting a place in Blackhawk during the week?

The only time I don't think about sex is when I am gambling !

just beware ladies! gilpin county is known for there busts at the ameristar!

This one gets a big plus one from me. BH would be great cover for us married guys in need of a BJ...

This one gets a big plus one frome. BH would be great cover for us married guys in need of a BJ...

How about everyone that needs one, and wants to go to BH, get together, book a suite, get their screening info together, book some ladies, and have a party? If everyone is comfy with each other, and being discrete, it's just a party....

The only time I don't think about sex is when I am gambling !

I do my gambling on the Back Page.

Please keep this Forum Rule in mind as this thread continues. We are currently talking hypothetically, which is fine... but if it starts turning into something more concrete, the posts will be wacked.

16. Do not post messages to advertise or promote parties, fundraisers, special events, etc.

Some of us remember the old days, the infamous Halloween Party and the Sowet Socials. Although the idea seems like a lot of fun at first blush, time has shown us they are a really bad idea.

Some of us remember the old days, the infamous Halloween Party and the Sowet Socials. Although the idea seems like a lot of fun at first blush, time has shown us they are a really bad idea.

Private parties are NOT a bad idea, but talking about them on a public forum is!