Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
urfan

t&a at the vma

10 posts in this topic

and by that, of course, i mean tongue and ass . . . well what did you expect when they hold it in Brooklyn?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/08/25/lady-gaga-miley-cyrus-vie-for-attention-at-mtv-video-music-awards/

i'm just gaga over miley but thank goodness, my girlfriend Katy Perry was a roarin' knockout

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/25/katy-perry-vma-performance_n_3752121.html

just in case you missed it last night watching the vikings lose to the 49ers

It's difficult for them to out slut each other. In fact, it gets old. That's why it's refreshing to see Adele just sit there in a black dress and sing.

Madonna's been "sluttin' it up" at the VMA's for the last 20 years....Cones on her tits while masterbating on stage. Why the fuck are we in such an uproar about this? Lol.

But personally Miley's performance made me uncomfortable. I couldn't help but think -Your drunk Miley, Go home lol.

👍Gaga ROCKED and brought the weirdness. And Katey sucked.👎 Haha

But, JT Stole the show! ❤ Omg, I couldn't take it! I think I had a 4 minute orgasm!! 👏

#90'sBaby 💋

I guess that is what unattractive hillbillies have to do to get attention. Don't get the tongue sticking out thing and the lesbo hair.

Miley is like many young adult stars....she is a B+ at everything (singing, dancing, acting) but an "A" at nothing....Most of the best "entertainers" are this way---they are not the best singers, dancers, or actors, but they can do it all! (while the BEST musicians, actors, and singers CANNOT multi-task) Miley's problem is figuring out how to convert her childhood audience into an audult audience! Best of wishes to her and Britney: they are both facing the same problem. (Can't believe I am saying this, but Bieber is in the same class too:)

Who cares. I'd hit it. She's 20 years old. Her snatch is probably tighter than a gnat's azz crack.:cool:

i hear she takes it up the ass too

Don't bust my ass..............

My achy breaky ass...............