Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
illini_cub

My hypocrisies

5 posts in this topic

Some days when I'm thinking clearly and being a bit self aware I notice the hypocrisy of some of my thinking and actions. I don't necessarily beat myself up over these things but I do disappoint myself. Anyway, in the spirit of some self flagellation here are some of them relative to this business.

I'll find myself at 11PM on a Tuesday night perusing the ads hoping to find someone, but I would never call a gal who advertises 24/7 availability.

I definitely have a $ value in mind that I won't exceed and would actively look for a gal running a special. But I would never call a gal whose rates I deemed as "too low"

I wouldn't call a gal who has used the same pic for the last couple of years. But if I was corresponding with a girl I met on craigslist I'd use that same pic from 6 years ago where I kinda look attractive if you squint just right.

I wouldn't call a gal that ad included a pic with her legs and lips spread. But if that same gal did that during our session and told me to get over there. That would be at the top of my spank bank for months to come.

I would never call a gal from an agency as I don't like the idea of others getting their money. But I appreciate that they exist. And I know that even though a gal isn't publicly associated with an agency it doesn't mean she is truly independent.

I have essentially no references at this point. Yet I hope (not expect, just hope) that a gal might agree to see me with a little bit of talking. I would never see a gal with no reviews though.

So yeah, I don't know what the hell the point of this was. I spend a little too much time by myself.

I spend a little too much time by myself.

If these insights are the result of alone time, there are many on this board who could afford some alone time themselves. Myself included, I'm sure-- I'm just not ready to admit it yet.

Anyway, in the spirit of some self flagellation here are some of them relative to this business.

[...]

I dunno re: hypocrisy... Lots o' common sense. I don't hunt specials, but if a provider I've had an eye on has a special, extra incentive to book something. In the old days, did agencies that had great rep and line-ups, today, pretty much never. Since I lurk the ads alot, know what are the REALLY old pics, so, avoid those ladies and never send a pic of me.

The reference thimg, yeah, that falls into the hypocrisy thing, but, as stated, can work out something, if both sides are willing to work it out. But lots pf providers are 't willing, so, why bother too much.

If these insights are the result of alone time, there are many on this board who could afford some alone time themselves. Myself included, I'm sure-- I'm just not ready to admit it yet.

Pretty much agree. The johns getting a sense of reality.

I would never call a gal who advertises 24/7 availability.

But I would never call a gal whose rates I deemed as "too low"

I wouldn't call a gal who has used the same pic for the last couple of years.

I wouldn't call a gal that ad included a pic with her legs and lips spread.

I would never call a gal from an agency

I would never see a gal with no reviews though.

I have, and sometimes still do, suffer from similar irrational beliefs. I hope this self examination allows you to change some of these behaviors. IMHO we're missing out on some wonderful people. Good luck! :)