Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Textrainer

New to COS

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, very new to COS and looking forward to some new experiences. Please feel free to give me some recommendations from others experiences around COS. Not new to the hobby and have some posts on other sites using same username. Moved here on 1-July [snip}

Thanks, Tex

Edited by boink36
Shilling removed.

......feel free to give me some recommendations from others experiences around COS............

Um, feel free to do your own research, and maybe contribute some of your own experiences before bestowing upon us the privilege of spoon-feeding you.

Um, feel free to do your own research, and maybe contribute some of your own experiences before bestowing upon us the privilege of spoon-feeding you.

Geez, do you smell like a douchebag, too?

Do me a favor and don't ever speak for me. It's probably not wise to speak for other people on the board, either.

If people don't want to give him info, they won't. I'm pretty sure we don't need you're shitty suggestions. :rolleyes:

Geez, do you smell like a douchebag, too?

Do me a favor and don't ever speak for me. It's probably not wise to speak for other people on the board, either.

If people don't want to give him info, they won't. I'm pretty sure we don't need you're shitty suggestions. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should take some of your own advice :cool:

Hello everyone, very new to COS and looking forward to some new experiences. Please feel free to give me some recommendations from others experiences around COS. Not new to the hobby and have some posts on other sites using same username. Moved here on 1-July [snip}

It would be pretty pointless to give you a "go see so and so" recommendation because your tastes and mine may be TOTALLY different. That said if you do the following you should have no problem finding what you like in springs:

p411 - if not a member, consider it. There 28 ladies that have signed in there within last month.

Use the search function on the forum to find a lot of information about springs and ladies therein. You may even run across a couple "top ten" type lists from the foolhardy (never again!!)

Use advanced search feature on the review data base here. LOTS of info there.

Check the links for EB and EP above.

Cross reference the above sources relative to any ladies of interest.

And if that isn't enough, it is a relatively short drive north to Denver and quite a few Denver ladies will make the trip south if you pay travel and pass whatever their screening is.

Welcome to the southern realm of our fair state and enjoy. And if all that isn't enough give me a list of ladies of interest and their hour fee and I will gladly check them out for ya and let ya know! Some may require two or three visits to be certain, but i'll hang in! :D

I'm not sure what you want. But I suggest taking an ASP to the Broadmoor's Sunday Brunch. Also pick a healthier looking girl if you know what I mean. Because there is a lot of food.

Maybe you should take some of your own advice :cool:

av8r-

I did try to contribute in my initial introduction but my contribution was deleted by site moderator for not following rules. This is NOT the first forum I have been a member of so I do know it's good to provide information to get some in return and I tried. I would give you another forum to go to where I have supplied plenty of information from my experiences but I'm sure if I list the other forum it will be deleted too.

Tex

gr8owl-

Appreciate the information and will keep your offer in mind if I run across any of interest.

Tex