Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boost21

Lotion and Perfume.

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering when going to see a provider, when do you let her know not to put that aromatics on? I usually get the urge and see an ASP within 3 hrs when possible.

I was wondering when going to see a provider, when do you let her know not to put that aromatics on?
When setting the appointment, make it know right then and there your fragrance preference or lack thereof.

When setting the appointment, make it know right then and there your fragrance preference or lack thereof.

+1 I sometimes just put it on out of habit, so if you do not want to smell my Channel, please let me know asap.

Chanel is amazing.

I'm a fragrance free provider. Don't wear lotion or perfume ever.

I'll prolly smell like Dove soap if anything.

You can always list it in your P411 profile and ask the provider to be sure and read your profile and follow up and mention it in your phone call w/her as well.

I cannot imagine anyone wearing perfume in this sticky heat where i'm located. It's a NO NO as far as i'm concerned.

I'm a fragrance free provider. Don't wear lotion or perfume ever.

It's a NO NO as far as i'm concerned.

I'm with her. For a lady of the board to wear fragrance freely seems like a breech of the discretion of which we're all so fond. I'm sure many do, though, and more power to 'em; just make sure your preference is expressed ASAP, especially since you're a short notice kind of guy.

I've often wondered about the male perspective on this...

I'm with her. For a lady of the board to wear fragrance freely seems like a breech of the discretion of which we're all so fond. I'm sure many do, though, and more power to 'em; just make sure your preference is expressed ASAP, especially since you're a short notice kind of guy.

I've often wondered about the male perspective on this...

I really appreciate a fragrance-free lady. Dove soap - love it! My wife has a nose like a bloodhound, and I would hate for a lingering perfume residue to give me away.