Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Hobby terms: old and new

6 posts in this topic

I love the English language. I also appreciate the hobby glossary on this board and the Urban Dictionary. And I was interested in another thread explaining that a “stripper pole” was the same thing as a “stripper slide.”

However, this article has some great old words that may apply to this business.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/195348/18-obsolete-words-which-should-have-never-gone-out-of-style/

For example,

Since I am such an easy-going fellow, I am quite zafty. And it’s a good thing, too, as I suspect my wonder-wench occasionally has a pussyvan.

And, I’ve seen several 411 requests for providers with squirrel.

So, since I am a relative newcomer to this game, I’m curious. Are there any hobby terms from years gone by that are no longer in use? Any new terms that need to be added to the glossary?

Any activities that need a new word created? Like, say "mammergasm: achieving climax during russian."

Always trying to learn.

here's a bit of obscure hobby etymology. the word "date" originally meant a "session" with a "provider" back in jolly old England in the good olde days

I have had several street girls ask me for a date or tell me they needed a date. I assumed I was being propositioned, but never acted on it.

frog mouth. inserting both erect cock and balls simultainiusly into the mouth

A "Date" is not quite a jolly old expression.

When I first got involved in this world in the 1970s, "working-girls" were "in the life" and saw "Johns" on "dates" The word "trick" served as a noun meaning either a John or a date. Being retired, no one has offered me "a good time" in quite a while. Neither have I been taken "around the world."

At my time of life, a provider is someone who takes my insurance card.

Language -- I love it.