Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlc6089

What do you prefer? Variety or loyalty?

37 posts in this topic

And here is the answer to your question.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Isn't that Urfan's line?

hey Shop, very perspicacious of you to pick up on that

On the rare occasion that I find a provider I really click with, I'll start seeing her exclusively. A few times I was led to believe there was potential for something more, but it never worked out well. A girl who wants to start dating a new client off the clock generally is somewhat confused and unstable. It's really nice for the first few days, then the craziness comes out and everything turns to chaos and shit really quick. If you want to take a girl out for dinner or let her sleep over at your house every now and then that's one thing, but a lasting and positive relationship probably isn't going to happen.

Both. There are north-side ladies who I like to see regularly.....but it's also nice to see a new face, of one who ventures to the north-side, just to show our appreciation for her travels :D. Yes, the NCC must represent :cool:.

hey Shop, very perspicacious of you to pick up on that

perspicacious ... does that require deodorant?

perspicacious ... does that require deodorant?

Actually it requires 40 hours of counseling as part of the treatment program...

It is a great question. One of the many good things about the hobby is that you can experiment with these things. Be 'loyal' to one lady for a while and then go back to variety and see how it feels, etc.

For me, variety was the way to go when I was able to hobby more frequently as a result of traveling through an excellent town for the hobby on a routine basis. Now that I have to travel further to do it I tend to stick with a quality ASP once I have found one. But I am making an effort to switch back to variety.