Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello Boys and girls!

9 posts in this topic

New to tob but not the hobby. My name is Joslynn Smith and I read the threads just about everyday and am always pleasantly surprised at how funny, insightful, useful or sometimes just plain absurd these posts are! Either way its awlways great entertainment and Im looking forward to expressing my 2 cents and exploring this board. Thanks for all of your information and hoopla people!! <3

Chow

`JS

New to tob but not the hobby. My name is Joslynn Smith and I read the threads just about everyday and am always pleasantly surprised at how funny, insightful, useful or sometimes just plain absurd these posts are! Either way its awlways great entertainment and Im looking forward to expressing my 2 cents and exploring this board. Thanks for all of your information and hoopla people!! <3

Chow

`JS

I do mistake all the time,so I am not trying to be smart ass...CIAO

HAHAHAHAHA! You can bet your sweet a$$ thats the last time i make that mistake! :)

HAHAHAHAHA! You can bet your sweet a$$ thats the last time i make that mistake! :)

Glad to help.

Hey Jos!

I know your ass reads the boards so I'm glad you joined :) Though, my suggestion, don't pipe in too much, DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA :)

LOL Ava! I got that warning from another provider as well! I will keep my chimming to a minimum!! HAHAH