Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lilfrankielee

411 on Camille

16 posts in this topic

But, I can't find a review of her in TOB or TER

she is reviewed on tob.

Apparently there are some <snip> men that review. I refuse to see some men because they are rude, suspious, or arent happy with my rate. Two of the 3 no shows i wasnt even seeing anyone so i refused anyone that called i dont know why people choose to hurt someone because im not a machine. I hope you guys can look past those "reviews" and ill show you how wrong they were. [snip]

Edited by boink36
Forbidden Topics/ avertising removed.

Apparently there are some <snip> men that review. I refuse to see some men because they are rude, suspious, or arent happy with my rate. Two of the 3 no shows i wasnt even seeing anyone so i refused anyone that called i dont know why people choose to hurt someone because im not a machine. I hope you guys can look past those "reviews" and ill show you how wrong they were. Look under camille cos for my reviews sweetie :)

Hmmmmmm....A lot of guys might look past one or two no-show reviews, but your history--as reported--suggests that since the beginning of 2013 you're more likely to no-show than to show up. (Four out of seven reviews as a no-show doesn't engender much confidence for a prospective client.)

If those no-show reviews were invalid, you could have (or should have) posted a rebuttal. That you didn't suggests you didn't care enough to set the record straight or that the reviews were valid. Whatever the reason, you'd do well to stem the damage you're doing to yourself.

She just changed her name to Nadya Sunrise. Just posted review. Certainly has issues.

Hmmmmmm....A lot of guys might look past one or two no-show reviews, but your history--as reported--suggests that since the beginning of 2013 you're more likely to no-show than to show up. (Four out of seven reviews as a no-show doesn't engender much confidence for a prospective client.)

If those no-show reviews were invalid, you could have (or should have) posted a rebuttal. That you didn't suggests you didn't care enough to set the record straight or that the reviews were valid. Whatever the reason, you'd do well to stem the damage you're doing to yourself.

Playing devil' advocate here and also asking a question. If Camille does not regularly get on here to "check her reviews" could she really dispute them ? Also, if she was not taking clients at the time why would she be on here to check ? Could also be that certain people were rude or otherwise and she (if she did ) no showed because she did not feel comfortable. Just looking at both sides. I have heard good things about her but have not yet seen her. But I do plan to and will post...good, bad or indifferent but true.

She could do very well, based on her looks, if she settled down and provided a pleasant experience. I'd like to see her, but am more scared than not to do so.

Now posting as Elizabeth Michaels. New number 720-415-3838

The BP ad today for her looks very much like a dude in drag.

Her ad states "if a guy answers the phone, hang up". Interesting.

Gorgeous ** Stunning Pin Up Wonder ** 120hh 200h - 26

Just a thought:

If a guy answers, I'm currently having a psychotic episode and my male personality, Brutus, has taken over. These tend to only last about fifteen to twenty minutes, so call back soon!

An honest ad is worth a lot.

The BP ad today for her looks very much like a dude in drag.

Her ad states "if a guy answers the phone, hang up". Interesting.

Gorgeous ** Stunning Pin Up Wonder ** 120hh 200h - 26

Danger, Will Robinson. Danger!

Danger, Will Robinson. Danger!

She's not a dude, she's not going to rob you. There are more subtle dangers however - she is very odd and has massive saggy tits.

She's not a dude, she's not going to rob you. There are more subtle dangers however - she is very odd and has massive saggy tits.

Yeah, I didn't mean physical danger.