Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delta2320

Backpage?

14 posts in this topic

So I have heard good and bad about backpage is it safe to find providers there? P411 is great but I only really call providers once or twice a year so I don't think the fee is worth it. Opinions?

Hey Delta.

There are several places you can go to research your next date without cost.

1) Backpage features plenty of quality girls. Just ask them where they are reviewed and where else they advertise.

2) EB advertisements.

3) TOB data base/individual reviews

4) P411 non member available ads.

5) Post 411 requesting referrals for a type of girl. Make sure to request referrals via PM.

Here's five avenues you can use, happy hunting.

BP is definitely good and bad. Sometimes a diamond in the rough and sometimes a real time/money waster. If you are the kind of person who when they travel usually stop at diners that are holes in the wall or off the beaten path, and have good and bad experiences, and enjoy that kind of thing, then B.P. is a good fit. If you stop at the chains like Dennys or Outback or Chilis, stay away from B.P. Eventually you will be disappointed with the service, selection and menu changes upon arrival.

So I have heard good and bad about backpage is it safe to find providers there? P411 is great but I only really call providers once or twice a year so I don't think the fee is worth it. Opinions?

Delta...try to think in terms of Beta version,there were infinite posts about British Petroleum !

One guy's experience: a whole lot of no-shows, and a couple of fantastic girls. No rip-offs, no fake photos, but a lot of work and a lot of wasted time before sealing a deal.

With BP you have to really do your research, and always assume when their pics look too good to be true, they probably are. You can usually tell legit providers from the spam if you browse regularly.

Lots, or even most, legitimate reputable providers post on backpage.

The problem is that so does everybody else.

One trick is once you've initated contact, ask if they have a site, reviews, etc. See if this is an established lady who just happens to be using backpage (probably among others).

If she doesn't and isn't established, then you're left to play the game of "diamond in the rough vs problem-chick" At that point its up to your own gut and your acceptable level of risk.

I do some research on BP, I have found some great ladies and some that have been no so great. There are some ladies that are a bit too much for my expense account, and I have four ladies that I see depending on what I am in the mood for and what area I am running my errands in. No matter, in the end you just have to go with your gut feeling.

I have had more good times than bad, and thanks to all of you lovely ladies. xxoo

I have used the Backpage almost exclusively now for over two years. I stated there and find comfort in the routine. Most every lady has been good to great but must admit that I'm easily pleased. Only a couple of disappointments but nothing ever bad.

I do a through research of photos and phone numbers. TOB reviews also.

I very much approve of what Doug28 posted.

All I have ever used has been backpage. No complaints here. I have a good eye for seeing what is fake and what is not, but that's also what I use this site for, reviews, the same as I would if I had an account somewhere else and the girl was relatively new. Never had a problem with BP, fingers crossed now.

All I have ever used has been backpage. No complaints here. I have a good eye for seeing what is fake and what is not, but that's also what I use this site for, reviews, the same as I would if I had an account somewhere else and the girl was relatively new. Never had a problem with BP, fingers crossed now.

You have never had a problem with Back Page??? You need to purchase some lottery tickets immediately. You have to be the most lucky dude in the world.

Back Page is a crap shoot. I will not even venture a peek anymore.

Perhaps we have different tastes. Average encounters are not what I am looking for.

Lol, that's what the whole point of this site is for :rolleyes: (reviews). Most of the providers I have seen on the pay sites are posting on Backpage just as well. So why would I pay? LOL Hell, the providers who request P411 reviewers or the like have seen me regardless with my TOB account. Of course it's always nice to see a BP gem also. It's not luck, I just stick with the reviews. I love this site :)

As I've said before, I have only used the former Craigslist and since it's closing now Backpage only. I only schedule with about 5-10% of the people who call. Judging from the variety of responses that I receive scheduling, would be a gamble were it not for the homework I do. Research is key.

My experiences have been wonderful and I think theirs have been too.