Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mnkid

Audrina anyone???

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I have an upcoming trip to Vegas planned and use this board primarily to get an idea of who to visit since I do not hobby enough back home to be a paid member of review sites. Anyway, can I ask anyone who has seen Audrina to post a review of her on this site? Thanks!

On the one big review site, Audrina gets 14 reviews, and she scores a 8.14 on looks, and 6.0 on performance. Her pics don't impress me, but to each his own. That's what my friend said when she kissed the cow.

I have not seen her but I have PM"d a little. She seems sweet.

Often a "lame lay" is a by product of YMMV.

Talk to her and see if you like her. Don't be shy.

They all seem sweet on pm or a phone call. Her reviews tell a different story. Also, in one ad she is Asian and in another ad she is Latina. With all of her lukewarm reviews, it isn't a matter of being shy, its a matter of thinking with the big head.

I suppose your right "22".

I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. But that IS bad business in this game.

I'll still buy her dinner if she comes to Denver.

I saw her last fall. SMOKING hot and a depressing terrible experience. Some reviews said DFK, not for me. My experience she was an ice princess, cold and reserved. She was more than an hour late to my hotel. I paid for 90 and multiple pops she was out the door in less than 30 and I was glad to see her go.

As for the Asian vs. Latina thing, she's mixed race and it's kind of hard to tell exactly what she is. Much more beautiful than her pictures in person, but not worth it.

Well I'll take a shot at not being just a gawker anymore and toss in my 2cents. Been in the wings for a while now so here goes.

Saw her a while back [snip] The pictures are definitely her but unfortunately that's where the good stuff ended. She was a sweet heart until she got the money. [snip] up sell [snip] "you've got 10 minutes" [snip] terrible attitude [snip].

Edited by boink36
Review material removed.