Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vegasfun

any info on annabelle?

20 posts in this topic

Annabelle used to be Annie, and earlier was Mercedes. She was discussed below. One review said she has lots of rules, no kissing, and she is a cold fish in mish. Too bad, she is really good looking.

One review said she has lots of rules, no kissing, and she is a cold fish in mish.

So you don't like Sushi? :P

Since Mojo has been down, I can't see who the provider is on the link. But I THINK there are two different Annabelle's. One that's been posting recently on Mojo and one that used to post there. I found both of them on myredbook here:

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=469864

anniewalker now? hahah Maybe her pimp now is a Star Wars fan, and it's a nod to Anakin Skywalker perhaps? She is charging a lot more than she used to if it's the same girl..

Anyways, I think this is the Annie/Annabelle mentioned in this post that also has links to other posts (and reviews) about her:

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34378

And this is the Annabelle that's been posting more on Mojo now:

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=467900

She has mixed reviews on there, but I was curious about her too, so anyone with any good info, please fill me (us) in.

I might be wrong about the above, so someone please correct me if I am, just what it seems like is going on to me.

The first two links are the same "Annabelle"

Edited by lvnewguy
typo

I contacted the blonde "Annie" and something didnt feel right. It was like I was talking with two different people. The pictures are definitely of the Anna/Mercedes discussed on these forums. Can anyone confirm the person using the 702-483-7037 number is indeed the girl in the pics. I could be paranoid but my spider sense is tingling.

that's what i was implying, just not sure who vegasfun is asking about because mojo is still out of order.

i would guess that is the blonde annie attached to that number, but she is obviously "under new management" whether it be an agency and/or pimp. her ads are more well written and selective, and she is charging much more. i contacted her and half hour session was "180 + tips" - more than twice as much as when i saw her orginally last year. plus now she has a "partner" she does duos with.

that's what i was implying, just not sure who vegasfun is asking about because mojo is still out of order.

i would guess that is the blonde annie attached to that number, but she is obviously "under new management" whether it be an agency and/or pimp. her ads are more well written and selective, and she is charging much more. i contacted her and half hour session was "180 + tips" - more than twice as much as when i saw her orginally last year. plus now she has a "partner" she does duos with.

Anytime a provider mentions a rate plus tip know you will be getting an upsell.

Indy providers do not upsell and ask for tips.

no its not the blonde one...this is a young looking 18-20 year old with black hair and nice c cups so it appears on the mojo pic...she used to double with another girl who is black...btw this sucks about mojo...not sure where to turn now...backpage sucks..any ideas? i guess i can always call some of the regs....

The one with the dark hair has a couple of reviews on mrb and allegedly works with the bfa Demetria who also has reviews. I am waiting to get more feedback before I try them out.

so vegasfun, is it the other one the link i posted with dark hair? she did get new pics that aren't as professional i noticed on her last few mojo ads.

mrb i think has the least reliable (and useless) reviews.

she is definitely on my list as well and will move higher up with more feedback or reviews from a more reliable source.

as far as where to turn.. i've been browsing through myredbook, CL, and some of backpage. mojo is still my favorite though, hope it comes back on.

If you are looking at myredbook for vegas go to the forums and then select las vegas discussion board.At the top of the las vegas board there is a link to las vegas verified reviewed vixens all of those ladies are highly reviewed in vegas on myredbook.

I hope this helps you guys out:)

As I mentioned above, Annabelle is the old brunette Annie, a cold cucumber with 2 bad reviews, as she is in a rush, and just lays there. I did talk to her on the phone, and she really has an attitude. I know a lot better ones than her, and they are just as pretty. They give me a good time, and they enjoy it , too.

Thank you for the insights. She does look good but with that attitude I appreciate being warned away.

This thread is becoming too confusing for some of you. Now that Mojo is back, I can see now that this girl IS NOT the same Annie/Annabelle/Mercedes that used to post her whole menu a while back and was discussed in previous posts.

My links were correct, this Annabelle has her MRB ad here:

http://classifieds.myredbook.com/classified.php?adid=467900

Are there reviews of her elsewhere besides the ones on there?

Please link or share what website(s).

-Also thank you Jayda for all the tips!

are you looking for more reviews than whats at RB? How much more do you want to know? Google any girls' phone number like this "XXX-XXX-XXX" to find reviews.

Why are you looking for more reviews than whats at RB? How much more do you want to know? Google any girls' phone number like this "XXX-XXX-XXX" to find reviews.

When I find reviews on a site I don't trust I will often look for reviews on other sites. sometimes TMI is a good thing.

When I find reviews on a site I don't trust I will often look for reviews on other sites. sometimes TMI is a good thing.

+1