Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Sexy Cameron

Hi Everyone! I am new to the board Michigan lady relocating!

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone my name is Cameron I like Cami also. I just relocated to the area from Michigan looking forward to being part of the community!

:D:D:D:

Hi everyone my name is Cameron I like Cami also. I just relocated to the area from Michigan looking forward to being part of the community!

:D:D:D:

Welcome! I'm a Muskegon girl myself! ;)

xoxo

xoxo

Thank you everyone and donteventrip Thank you lady! I am home sick and could use a friend! But having a blast so far! I must say its so beautiful in Colorado its amazing.... excited about hiking tomorrow! :D:D:D

Thank you again everyone!

xoxo

Those tits look phenomenal.

...its so beautiful in Colorado its amazing.... excited about hiking tomorrow! :D:D:D

Welcome to Colorado Cameron. We transplanted Wolverines do well in the Rockies. I wandered through here 40 years ago and never left. If you enjoy hiking you're in for a treat when you top your first 14ner; no bigger thrill then the head rush of standing on top of the world although some might say it's just the lack of oxygen in the brain.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Welcome to Colorado Cameron. We transplanted Wolverines do well in the Rockies. I wandered through here 40 years ago and never left. If you enjoy hiking you're in for a treat when you top your first 14ner; no bigger thrill then the head rush of standing on top of the world although some might say it's just the lack of oxygen in the brain.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I love to hike Crazy Horse was suppose to go the other day.....not like the woods :D:D:D I always laugh when people say about lack of oxygen but I am starting to believe it. I am starting to get home sick any advise for old time Michigander to make me better before I run away back home lol