Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wbcolo

Prebooking

11 posts in this topic

How far in advance is to far in advance? I was thinking of locking in a date around the 22nd or 23rd.

I love booking and planning ahead of time - makes the anticipation that much more exciting. Though most of the time it is has been 7 to 10 days out. I have booked two weeks out a few times though you really have to talk with the lady you are going to meet - schedules can get easily mixed up. I have stayed in touch to make sure that I was on her calendar. It can be tricky but it has worked.

Good Luck and Enjoy!

Personally, I'm usually good for between 5 - 30 mins. out. I try to at least call on the way instead of on arrival :P.

Most of my encounters are usually spur of the moment as well. Hope I can deal with the anticipation two weeks will bring.

2 weeks is definitely not too far out. It helps plan our schedules better as well. It may help to firm up a day or two prior. Hope you have a great time!:D

How far in advance is to far in advance? I was thinking of locking in a date around the 22nd or 23rd.

For me, anything beyond 30 minutes. :cool:

My fun revolves around business travel which is usually planned well in advance. Thus pre-booking always works well for me. As to your question, not sure how far ahead is too far but max for me is two weeks usually more like a week ahead then like Holly said check in a couple times to re-confirm. Ladies seem to like it :)

I never planned anything in my life - Lucas Jackson in "Cool Hand Luke"