Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest svenoslo

No reviews last 5 days

7 posts in this topic

Lets see some reviews guys. I used to post reviews frequently on lvfever, but somehow my email addys got mixed or something, and I cant get reviews posted on the new site here. Maybe I could try again. I have 3 recent visits but Im not sure they would get on. Anyway, the discussion board works very well, I love it.

Cool. Well, maybe I will try posting again, and hope all my t's are crossed, and all my i's are dotted. Its also great when we are clued in on a rip-off or mediocre review, and then we can judge for ourselves.

Lets see some reviews guys. I used to post reviews frequently on lvfever, but somehow my email addys got mixed or something, and I cant get reviews posted on the new site here.

If memory serves, your old LVFever id/e-mail/etc. did not transfer over. And your id/password on here does not transfer to the review board: you will need to sign-up for a separate id on the review board (can be same as discussion board).

So, this might be the issue you're running into.

Cool. Well, maybe I will try posting again, and hope all my t's are crossed, and all my i's are dotted. Its also great when we are clued in on a rip-off or mediocre review, and then we can judge for ourselves.

I have e-mailed you in regards to this. You have an active account. All you have to do is sign on and submit.