Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
29er

How about a happy beginning?

11 posts in this topic

I'm usually a full service guy. Tried FBSM a couple times but the whole happy ending part left me unhappy. Having to jump up and leave rather than rolling over and going to sleep. So I got to thinking what about having a happy beginning, then rolling over and letting her give me a nice long back rub while I lay there semi awake until she kicks me out. Do the body rub ladies take that kind of request?

Totally agree. used to see a lady a while back, since retired :(, who would provide the HE on the flip. And then spend the last 20 to 25 minutes "calming" me down before kicking me out into the cruel world. Loved it, so relaxing. Sort of a soft landing.

At an OMP that didn't provide that service a particular masseuse did and was very careful with the HE. She would do the HE last if the owner wasn't there and first before the owner was scheduled to come in. Sometimes that's better because I can get so relaxed it takes time for Samson to get back into action. When I found out she left or was canned, I left too.

I agree and try to use the "have fun first, then massage" request. Only about half will go for it. With the other half you shoot yourself in the foot by taking the flip early and then the lady feels that she has fulfilled the deal and out the door you go with the massage time cut short.

It's different for me, I prefer to get all nice and relaxed with the massage, then the happy ending. i think it is just a difference in our bodies. If I get all nice and relaxed my g spot gets all nice and relaxed too.;)

How about a HE at beginning and end?:D

If I get all nice and relaxed my g spot gets all nice and relaxed too.;) How about a HE at beginning and end? :D

Yes, yes, yes! I just love your logic. :D

Yeah if the porvider's goal is the HE and not the full hour, could be a problem.

It's different for me, I prefer to get all nice and relaxed with the massage, then the happy ending. i think it is just a difference in our bodies. If I get all nice and relaxed my g spot gets all nice and relaxed too.;)

Yes, yes. That is it!! :)

When recieving, I don't care what order it is. LOL If someone is nice enough to give me a massage I'll take it anytime!:D

I think when you see an FBSM provider it always comes in that order, but I know most guys always ask me for the fun first and massage after.

I'm usually a full service guy. Tried FBSM a couple times but the whole happy ending part left me unhappy. Having to jump up and leave rather than rolling over and going to sleep. So I got to thinking what about having a happy beginning, then rolling over and letting her give me a nice long back rub while I lay there semi awake until she kicks me out. Do the body rub ladies take that kind of request?

There was a prior post about this not too long ago about an AMP who provided FBSM this way. Not sure what happened to her, but as with this thread, got many positive responses!!!:D:rolleyes:

Now THAT is a wonderful idea!!!!!;)