Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyfisher

A Question For The Ladies

13 posts in this topic

I noticed on another post a member mentioned how much he appreciates having a lady read his P411 profile before a visit. So out of curiosity, ladies how many of you do take the time to read a clients P411 profile?

I always do. Not just because it makes him feel better about things (although that is one of the reasons that I read it) but because It makes for a better appointment. I love making my guest feel special by having his favorite drink on hand when he arrives. I love wearing thigh highs if that's what he likes. It's just little things like that that make the encounter so much more special, personal and memorable.

Some guys don't fill out their profiles at all and I always mention this to them when we meet, because I want him to know that it would be beneficial for him to do so.

I noticed on another post a member mentioned how much he appreciates having a lady read his P411 profile before a visit. So out of curiosity, ladies how many of you do take the time to read a clients P411 profile?

While a gentlemen cannot ask about services, he can complete his profile and be as descriptive as he'd like. I like to read what they expect our time together to be like. Reading his completed profile will help me gauge whether we're a good fit and potentially what his personality type may be. I appreciate a detailed profile, I want to read it and be that fantasy girl for him. There's nothing like a date that's fluid and just perfect!

I do ...

It's nice to get an idea about him

Always every time. I even look at returning gents profile in case something has changed.

I always do

Even returning friends I'll reread their profiles

then I send a PM

and for those who don't fill out their profiles, I then politely inquire and let them know I am only asking as they didn't fill their profile. I actually have had 2 gents resently tell me thank you for letting them know about filling their profiles yet also including some further information on the bottom portion. I greatly enjoy reading that part.

Happy Holidays

I always read a profile before any reaction with a client. I want to try & fulfill everything they're looking for in a date :) Just like the gents like to know about us ladies.

Do I read a man's profile? Oh hell yes! That is , if you've even posted one. I like to have a general idea of what you are looking for in a encounter. I also want to know if you have a sense of humor or if you are dryer then a popcarn fart in the humor departmant.

Do I read a man's profile? Oh hell yes! That is , if you've even posted one. I like to have a general idea of what you are looking for in a encounter. I also want to know if you have a sense of humor or if you are dryer then a popcarn fart in the humor departmant.

lmfaOro

I always read it. Sometimes we get last minute calls from P411 members, but I always look it up. I like to make sure that we are a good fit, and if a favorite beverage, attire, music etc, are listed, I like to make sure I am meeting those wishes/likes.:)