Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ooops

Manscaping?

9 posts in this topic

Fairly new to living in Vegas, so still learning the best places to get info (holy crap filtering through the bad info is difficult).

Back in San Diego, I had a manscaper, beautiful lady that I'd go see every couple months, she'd do a full body hair trim, and shave anything that I wanted bare. She also happened to be quite attractive, and would provide a manual finish after all was over with.

Any recommended places for body hair trimming/shaving around here? HE is nice, but not necessary. I've tried a couple providers so far (over the past year), but was not satisfied with the results (hair trim/shave... not the HE).

Anyone out there with suggestions?

try Nicole. Look for her on backpage or crais list under Services search fo waxing and I think you will find what you are lloking for. she is very reasonable and personable. If you need more help Pm me. She was my first stop in Vegas. Very cool chick. Assmaster

Assmaster, that is a new one for me. I looked up her ad and she looks smoking hot. But does she actually do the waxing services she lists? I get a legit back waxing every few months, but would love to combine it with a release.

So is Nicole located in a massage parlor or a beauty salon? Her address looks like it would be. What are the tipping rates for a manual release and is it the same protocol as an AMP? Does she only do releases on massage services?

Thanks!

I'm not even sure what manscaping is, but the Screamin' Peach in Fort Collins is well regarded. I doubt they offer HE. In fact, I never knew such waxing extras existed. So naive.

I go for the back and ass crack waxing. Not so sure I want the manscaping to look like Justin Bieber. Anyway, I am not sure where fort Collins is but I am refering to Vegas, off of West Flamingo. Waxing, naughty massage, and release. Pain followed by pleasure. It's everything it's cracked up to be. Assmaster out.

I go for the back and ass crack waxing. Not so sure I want the manscaping to look like Justin Bieber. Anyway, I am not sure where fort Collins is but I am refering to Vegas, off of West Flamingo. Waxing, naughty massage, and release. Pain followed by pleasure. It's everything it's cracked up to be. Assmaster out.

Fort Collins is just a little north east of Vegas.:D

I wouldn’t know a manscaper from a landscaper. I do my own shaving. I didn’t know that there were ladies out there that offered such services! Food for thought, although the idea of someone else taking swipes at my package with a sharp object makes me cringe a bit. And NOBODY is dumping wax in my fanny crack, thank you very much! But that’s just me.