Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Self Defense Suggestions: Less common scams

11 posts in this topic

OK gang,

In my sophomore year and ready for some advanced classes.

I've experienced the "it wasn't you in the picture" scams, read about the "cash n dash" scams & "pimp in the bathtub" scams. Don't accept drinks from new ladies unless in an un-opened factory container.

I've got a plan in mind to deal with those should I be unfortunate enough to experience them.

What are some of the less common, more insidious things you guys have experienced? How did you deal with them? Things like potentially being filmed for blackmail purposes, meeting a female Ted Bundy, and so on.

Ladies, pipe in with your comments on some of the more clever but still shitty stuff you've had pulled on you. How do you deal with it?

Lets learn, people! Be safe out there.

I've experienced the "it wasn't you in the picture" scams,

This is the only scam I've ever run into in 25 years of doing this.

My best advice - research, research, research...BEFORE you call, or email. :)

When a provider says, "I think going to my apartment is not a good idea" It is a good idea to listen to her!

I insisted and after a few minutes there, an angry man showed up at the door with a baseball bat (boyfriend?). Any way he busted her window and chased her down the street with a baseball bat and I got the H*ll outta there! :eek:

In my long hobbying career, I got ripped off maybe twice.

Never had a threatening situation. Sketchy, for sure.

When dealing with a new girl with no reviews on BP or elsewhere:

1. Google her phone number.

2. Tineye her pics.

3. Double check the wording in the ad for any red flags.

4. Make the appointment from a disposable cellphone rather than your primary number. Note how she sounds on the phone (wired, anxious, sick, angry, disrespectful are all very bad).

5. When she tells you the address, if it is one of the crack motels in Aurora or Lakewood you should cancel.

6. Bring extra cash, but not too much extra. Leave your credit cards and Rolex at home.

7. When you get to the place, look around for anything strange, especially an excess of trash or weird people lurking around. If you get a bad feeling, bail.

8. When you get to her door, the person who answers should resemble the girl in the pic. It is unlikely to be an exact match, but it should be close. If she is disgusting or acting too nervous, bail.

9. When the door is open, take a quick look inside. Are there other people there? Is the incall trashed? Do you smell something really bad? Are all the windows drawn and lights out? If ANYTHING seems off, bail.

If you need to bail, just do it. Say, "sorry, wrong place" and leave before she has a chance to say anything back. Do not get drawn into a conversation. You do not need to explain yourself or compensate her in any way. Expect your phone to start ringing off the hook, possibly with her boyfriend threatening you. This is why you do not use your primary phone (which may even show up in a google search).

If it is a private residence, the fact that it is in a poor neighborhood or is not well maintained or is cluttered should not be a dealbreaker.

When dealing with a new girl with no reviews on BP or elsewhere:

1. Google her phone number.

2. Tineye her pics.

3. Double check the wording in the ad for any red flags.

4. Make the appointment from a disposable cellphone rather than your primary number. Note how she sounds on the phone (wired, anxious, sick, angry, disrespectful are all very bad).

5. When she tells you the address, if it is one of the crack motels in Aurora or Lakewood you should cancel.

6. Bring extra cash, but not too much extra. Leave your credit cards and Rolex at home.

7. When you get to the place, look around for anything strange, especially an excess of trash or weird people lurking around. If you get a bad feeling, bail.

8. When you get to her door, the person who answers should resemble the girl in the pic. It is unlikely to be an exact match, but it should be close. If she is disgusting or acting too nervous, bail.

9. When the door is open, take a quick look inside. Are there other people there? Is the incall trashed? Do you smell something really bad? Are all the windows drawn and lights out? If ANYTHING seems off, bail.

If you need to bail, just do it. Say, "sorry, wrong place" and leave before she has a chance to say anything back. Do not get drawn into a conversation. You do not need to explain yourself or compensate her in any way. Expect your phone to start ringing off the hook, possibly with her boyfriend threatening you. This is why you do not use your primary phone (which may even show up in a google search).

If it is a private residence, the fact that it is in a poor neighborhood or is not well maintained or is cluttered should not be a dealbreaker.

Sounds good in theory, but, seriously, as soon as the door opens and a pair of tits are sticking out, all caution is going to go to the wind.:cool:

Sounds good in theory, but, seriously, as soon as the door opens and a pair of tits are sticking out, all caution is going to go to the wind.:cool:

Haha no shit man. That's where they get ya every time.

Pirate has some great advise, and 2big that's just too funny and true!

Thank you Pirate, I am actually going to put that on my site..... As a provider who values her reputation and generally hates shady people, I wish all clients knew about all the ways to protect themselves. It takes business away from authentic ladies when some busted female posts fake pics and even more undesirable .... when gents have been thru negative experiences it can result in defensive and brash 1st time meetings. I hate feeling like I am trying to prove Im not an asshole, not that I blame the guy, I would be sketchy after being scammed too. Props to all the good gals out there, who give clients what they are paying for, and hopefully a little more ;).... a NSA convenient pleasing intoxicating experience. :D

Edited by TaylorHilton
accidentally included contact info

A few years ago I met an ASP for the first time. Right after arriving her BF or pimp came in the door and wanted my credit card instead of cash that I had already left on desk. He insisted so I tried to leave after scooping up my cash. He blocked my way out so I popped him and he went down for the count. I walked out. Never saw or heard of her again. Don't know what he had planned to do with my number.