Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dredrocker

DFW bound and down

4 posts in this topic

Any ideas for a 3 day tour of Dallas Ft Worth ?

Any nooks and fannies that are not to be missed ?

I understand about shilling, but these are just recomendations, right ?

Sign up on ECCIE if your not a member, Texas is big on that board. You might even stop by the chat room always alot of ladies in there.

Any ideas for a 3 day tour of Dallas Ft Worth ?

Any nooks and fannies that are not to be missed ?

I understand about shilling, but these are just recomendations, right ?

I hope this isn't considered a post full of shilling, as I'm responding to an honest query.

You're a lucky mofo. Denver is pretty good for this hobby, but Dallas is downright awesome.

First, if you're in P411, relax and enjoy. There are a ton of babes in Dallas there, most with reviews on ECCIE, and I think that it's a buyer's market (lots of talent and low prices). Can't go wrong if you stick to reviewed girls.

If you want particular girl recommendations, then I can only help you if you have the same tastes as I do. You didn't say what you like. I like thin younger women providing full GFE. If you want big curvy women then ignore my recommendations.

I'll suggest:

Aprill

Kinky Little Nikki

Sexy Ms. Tori

Melissa

For a more mature lady who provides a one-of-a-kind experience, Lindsey Lacey. You'll need 2 hours.

For TUMA, Yoko is queen.

There's a lot more talent to be found aside from these.

Sign up on ECCIE if your not a member, Texas is big on that board. You might even stop by the chat room always alot of ladies in there.

A big plus one to that!