Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Pronto Applicator Condoms

7 posts in this topic

This seems to solve one of the main annoyances of using condoms: The fumbling and stumbling while you/she tries to put it on, thus killing your erection.

More details:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6120914.stm

""Using an ordinary condom is a real pain," says Pronto condom designer Willem van Rensburg.

"By the time the condom is on, the mood is halfway out the window." Pronto condoms do not need to be unwrapped."

I've had providers put the condom on using their mouth (actually, more often than not.) Maybe because I'm green....but I find it a rather stimulating event.

Does that go away as an "artform" with these?

I've had providers put the condom on using their mouth (actually, more often than not.) Maybe because I'm green....but I find it a rather stimulating event.

Does that go away as an "artform" with these?

Do they kiss you with that mouth after? I get that it's sexy and seductive but have you ever had a condom in your mouth? It's awful.

These condoms are a brilliant idea, the art form might diminish but the ladies really love that trick so it wont disappear. This is quick, easy and looks foolproof and I am admittedly a fumbler so I really like them.

If they actually go on that easily, then they are a wonderful idea.

I had a friend ship me a box if you would like to take a test drive.:D

i had a friend ship me a box if you would like to take a test drive.:D

absolutely!! :)