Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FatDog

The secret of longer life for men: Castration is the key

7 posts in this topic

This is just another example of using statistics to distort the truth. Here's how to get an accurate average life span for the non-castrated male population. Subtract out all the cheating men who were caught & offed by enraged husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends & wives, all the men who croaked during coitus, all the guys who were driven to suicide by bitching spouses, all the saps who jumped off a bridge after getting a Dear John letter, all the broken hearted guys who cried into one too many beers then drove into a telephone pole, etcetera, etcetera, ad nauseum and you'll get a much higher average age! Probably about the same as the eunuchs. Wanna live a long life? Piss on a spark plug OR never, ever fall in love.

with my luck I's get hit by a bus before I was ole enough to enjoy the longer life. Plus I'd rather live a shorter but better life.

This does make sense though since other animals that are routinely castrated like horses generally get larger and stronger that the uncastrated ones.

Larger and stronger? Sure...most 400# guys are stronger than me...but I'm not willingly getting in line to be butchered either.

I do agree...no sense in prolonging the inevitable if you're not having any fun in life. After lengthy deliberation...I choose to keep my balls....let the downhill slide begin.

with my luck I's get hit by a bus before I was ole enough to enjoy the longer life. Plus I'd rather live a shorter but better life.

This does make sense though since other animals that are routinely castrated like horses generally get larger and stronger that the uncastrated ones.

"Live Fast, Die Young, and leave a Beautiful Memory" In short keep em on and live a hot fast life!!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit, what a ride!"

I wonder if my ex had known this if she would have insisted on taking my balls. Of course, eunuchs may not really live longer. It may just seem longer.