Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chojin

3 girls

8 posts in this topic

Anyone been lucky enough to try 3 girls. I have done the 2 girl but thinking about trying 3. Probably just wishful thinking. but worth asking about. I like the thought of the visuals I would have.

Anyone been lucky enough to try 3 girls. I have done the 2 girl but thinking about trying 3. Probably just wishful thinking. but worth asking about. I like the thought of the visuals I would have.

Must confess I've toyed with the idea. My question: A 3 girl would be 50% more money than a two girl, but would it be 50% better?

My last 2-girl....I literally staggered out the door, exhausted but with a silly grin on my face. A 3 girl would probably kill me.

yea. i actually experienced a harem. it was five ladies and me. this may sound crazy because i like a single partner that i'm attracted to. especially as i've aged. if i was a younger this would have been my wet dream!

it was something i just had to experience! plus i knew/seen three of the ladies already. all complete professionals! it was fun but maybe a little much. i must say the oral amongst us was just AWESOME!!!!! that's what i'll always remember most! this is a menu option in the seattle and portland community.

Yes, about a year ago with Anglie Love, Natalie (Danielle at the time)and Julissa. I came over to see Angie.....and her Latina friends happened to be there, in training :). It wasn't even planned and there wasn't much of an upcharge at all. I was so mad, LOL :P :p. Yes, it was a day to remember.

Back in the day I tried it a couple of times. One was more of fantasy fulfillment deal while the other I just sort of fell into. At least for me, you get more than three individuals tied up in a intimate encounter you really have to start thinking in terms of choreographing. Might be different depending on the partners, but I found the ultimate experience sticking to true threesomes with really not bi's. Just a preference.

I did this quite a few years back. There was a lady here then who had a heart of Gold and would do toy drives every Christmas. That particular year I donated a pretty nice present and Lo and behold was laid upon by her, her 1/2 sister, and a lady from out of town. It is an experience I will never forget. Was supposed to have another with sweet Ashley, Anjelica and Cherry but Anjelica couldn't make it so had to settle (sarcasm coming) for JUST (NOT) Ashley and Cherry. Wonderful experience again. Have had many 2-girls but only that one with 3. Ah those were the days. BTW, they only charged me $300 for all three of them because I had donated the toy. Whew