Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest bobj

Asian outcall massage - WTF

14 posts in this topic

Yes, I'd very much like a young, 34DD, sweet Asian girl to come to my hotel room and give me a massage.

According to posted ads, there are currently 8900 of this type available. If you TinEye the pics in their ads, nearly all come back with suspicious hits.

Has anyone actually ever reviewed one of these girls? Thanks in advance.

you can not go wrong with the incall massage parlors in Henderson like

Queen V -- Sunbright - 88 spa -- just to mention a few -- better service

and easy access to most -- If you have a service come to your room it

will be expensive and basic -- if you dont have a car a taxi will do and still

be cheaper -- have fun

you can not go wrong with the incall massage parlors in Henderson like

Queen V -- Sunbright - 88 spa -- just to mention a few -- better service

and easy access to most -- If you have a service come to your room it

will be expensive and basic -- if you dont have a car a taxi will do and still

be cheaper -- have fun

Queen Vixen and alla spa are my faves if I do go to an AMP. Both are far away from me, but its worth to make the drive from summerlin to henderson.

I guess what he's looking for is one of the many girls that go by kumi on bp.

Edited by Kaduk
speculation...

Thanks for the info. I'll be in Vegas and looking at my budget I will have just a couple of hundred dollars after my provider visits. Could I make good use of these at a Henderson AMP? If so, do you have any tips? Thanks in advance!

Alla spa is closed -- sunbright and spa rio are still good

damn. i wonder when alla closed. i was there a few months ago.

Almost every foreign born asian massage girl uses fake picts, both the incall spas and the outcall girls. Both incall and outcall have the same luck of the draw type risk, but at a spa you can sometimes swap fairly easy. The outcall girls I have seen are pretty and offer everything but it is usually big upsell, so when you call you think you will be paying the 60-100 posted but then they try to up it to 500 for fs.

Almost all massage have a tip/upsell system the outcall is just more pricy, but sometimes after a long day, I really don't want to drive. I like Rio and the one that is kind of kiddy corner of it, in henderson.

I love Asian providers. When I first got into the hobby, I would only see AMPs or Asian providers. These days, I try to avoid them ever since I found out that some of these women are being forced into prostitution. Never been back to an AMP because I'm scared of the place being busted by cops but I do go back to Asian providers every now and then; but I feel guilty about it afterwards.

I have a good one that I use all the time. Her name is Sora does incall and outcall. Great massage She use to be at hobbyshop but is now indy.;)

Edited by Kaduk

^ do a review please

:cool: Sora is very well reviewed! Start you search with the LV Fever archives and the other sites endorsed by TOB. As always YMMV.

Almost every foreign born asian massage girl uses fake picts, both the incall spas and the outcall girls. Both incall and outcall have the same luck of the draw type risk, but at a spa you can sometimes swap fairly easy. The outcall girls I have seen are pretty and offer everything but it is usually big upsell, so when you call you think you will be paying the 60-100 posted but then they try to up it to 500 for fs.

Almost all massage have a tip/upsell system the outcall is just more pricy, but sometimes after a long day, I really don't want to drive. I like Rio and the one that is kind of kiddy corner of it, in henderson.

Not true. See my post below. I tried two agencies the most expensive one was 300 for FS. I had a great time with "kumi" AKA rene. Last visit really enjoyed "Asian Alice" which was also an agency. The girl who posted was fairly young with big naturals. She was awesome. The cost was $220. I gave her an additional $40 because she more than earned it. She didn't ask either. Asian chicks dig me because I am the Assmaster. Also, don't believe the BS about these asian girls being trafficked. There here for the $$$, nothing else. There's a much better chance of an American or Latino being trafficked or pimped. Not much different in my book.

How many different girls are being used by the kumi profile? I have heard that there are at least 3 different girls as sometimes she is in demand or is on vacation.

How many different girls are being used by the kumi profile? I have heard that there are at least 3 different girls as sometimes she is in demand or is on vacation.

Kumi runs the agency. Of course that is not her real name. She will provide if you are a trusted regular. From what I've been told, she's an excellent provider but looks and body are about average. She can rock your world and does doubles with her workers (talk about sexual harrassment in the workplace!). This agency uses at least two different phone numbers and two different add types. Google their phone number and you will see that they have their own website. Take good care of Rene she's good peeps.