Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest codeblue702

Preferred411 or Date-check? which one to sign-up

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm contemplating on signin up with Preferred411 or Date-check. Any members here that can share their thoughts on which one is better?

I'm in Vegas if that helps.

thanks,

:cool:

I almost never hear Datecheck in Las Vegas, or anywhere else. Perhaps it is for FWB hookups.

However, P411 is heavily used in LV, but not as a reference checking vehicle. More for plain old provider marketing.

Hi,

I'm contemplating on signin up with Preferred411 or Date-check. Any members here that can share their thoughts on which one is better?

I'm in Vegas if that helps.

thanks,

:cool:

I prefer P411 quite a bit. The date-check listings for Denver are questionable - many long-retired providers and even one who is deceasaed. I suspect this is not unique to Colorado.

P-411 provider's pages time out after 2-3 months of inactivity. Also, failing to respond to appointment requests is challenged by the site managers and will result in ladies being bounced if it becomes a pattern.

Big fan of P411. Date-Check is Vegas based. P411 is in Canada. Both are verification type ad boards where the providers utilize the service to post ads and feel more comfortable about the guys asking for appointments from there. For the Vegas based providers, if they use either, they probably use both but I think D-C might have more. Still like P411 over D-C, even in Vegas.

Why limit yourself? Join both as there are ladies who advertise on one that aren't on the other. P411 is used as a reference checking vehicle, which is the entire purpose of okays (client recommendations by providers) And, Date-Check is not based in Las Vegas. They are in West Virginia.

R

P411 seems to be a decent tool for verification purposes. Most of the providers that I've seen from Denver to San Diego, and points in between, accept P411 "okays" as verification.

As far as making appts, I'm somewhat dissatisfied with provider responses to appt requests. When I wish to make an appt, I generally have to send out at least 8 requests to snag one or two appts.

I love p411 it is very useful.

I love P411 and Date-Check I am a member of both and I am based here in Vegas.

Date-Check is not for FWB site it is a verification site same as P411.

But,P411 has way more provider profiles for Vegas than Date-Check.

It doesn't hurt to have a membership for both sites.

Surprising here that one guy said he has to send 8 requests on P411 for one appt.

Most guys I have spoken with get quick responses via P411.

I use both services and find I get more inquiries from P411 here in Vegas. I'm with Jaydalee on the response to inquiries. I have only heard good things from clients of both P411 and D-C. I know I respond as soon as I get notified, day, night even after midnight. :D

I prefer P411. I have used Date check in the past but I think is more used on the East Coast. Also, Roomservice is big in the Mid West.