Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Valerie5280

D-cup club

16 posts in this topic

I have, apparently along with 80% of women, been wearing the wrong bra size. The lady at Victoria secret just informed me that I'm a D-cup!! And she was right. Fit better look better. I never would have thought since they're pretty small but perky. I'm going to throw away all my b bras tonight [snip - ad/marketing] Sorry I had to share... Very excited!

Edited by Mace
deleted advertising

Any Lingerie store that doesn't carry anything larger than a DD is not a real lingerie store!:(

Sincerely,

Disgruntled big boobed bra buyer:mad:

C vs D will probably differ between styles. But I don't care. I needed a D in at least one style and that makes me happy.

C vs D will probably differ between styles. But I don't care. I needed a D in at least one style and that makes me happy.

To me that is what its all about, whatever makes you happy. :D

The lady at Victoria secret just informed me that I'm a D-cup!! ... Very excited!

My hands just happen to be perfect templates for D-cup measuring, so if you're in need of a second opinion, please PM me. :D

I agree. The only thing that I do not like about Vickies is that I have to order my swim suits online and the DD-E cup selection is very slim pickins.

My hands just happen to be perfect templates for D-cup measuring, so if you're in need of a second opinion, please PM me. :D

+1

I can actually measure with a technique I use with my hands and mouth..accurately - no joke

I keep applying at Victoria's Secret but that skill doesn't seem to be in demand.. - joke

<<<<< Likes ladies with bad grades bra sizes...C's, D's, DD's, DDD's & F's ...:D

No straight A students for you then....;)

No straight A students for you then....;)
Good grades are always great to Sophia! :cool:

Any Lingerie store that doesn't carry anything larger than a DD is not a real lingerie store!:(

Sincerely,

Disgruntled big boobed bra buyer:mad:

Nordstrom Rack has an excellent fitter who correctly guessed I'm a 34DDD just by looking at me. I forget her name but she's blonde and a 34DD.