Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevluvsflex

skylar

8 posts in this topic

Sounds like an agency. There is a positive review on TOB, which was done recently. I googled her number and ads from Vegas, Reno and LA popped up, all with the same pics. Also the TOB review sounds fishy as if the agency did it. I hate agencies.

Also sent her an email and received an automatic reply that's address to "hey guys" and it says to call her because she's too busy for emails.

702-513-5359. Anyone seen her or are my assumptions correct?

walks like a duck -- quakes like a duck -- hey its a duck

google image search "svetlana19 webcam" and youll find them all there too all links to webcam sites. one of the images from her bp ads had the name tagged so i looked it up....

silly rabbit, trix are for kids!

google image search "svetlana19 webcam" and youll find them all there too all links to webcam sites. one of the images from her bp ads had the name tagged so i looked it up....

hahaha I wish you had posted your clever investigation before I emailed "skylar", asking about a specific range of dates i will be in vegas in september. Her reply... "Hello. Ill be available in september. But I dont work for an agency." Ummmmm Hello, I didn't mention anything about no stinkin agency!!!