Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Horkheimer

P411 ?

14 posts in this topic

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on signing up for a P411 account. I just can't see who I want, it seems.

Anyway, here's my question. I see that just having a P411 account doesn't seem to be good enough sometimes. You need that plus some OKs.

Are there enough gals on P411 who are OK with me just being verified by P411 that it's worth signing up?

I've got about a dozen P411 okays spanning the last couple years, I use it about 4 or 5 times a year and it seems decent enough. Nothing really much better out there for the hobby guy.

One thing I have noticed is that you have to pay attention to the date the provider was last active in the P411 system. If she hasn't been active for about 2 or more weeks, most likely she won't respond to your request. Good Luck.

Are there enough gals on P411 who are OK with me just being verified by P411 that it's worth signing up?

Yep

Thanks. What about security? I've gone back and forth because I'm very concerned about stored data. Anyone have any bad experiences?

Thanks. What about security? I've gone back and forth because I'm very concerned about stored data. Anyone have any bad experiences?

Nope.

They will contact you at your work, but they are very discreet.

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on signing up for a P411 account. I just can't see who I want, it seems.
Not sure who you are trying to see, but not all ladies on EB are on P411 and vice-versa.
Anyway, here's my question. I see that just having a P411 account doesn't seem to be good enough sometimes. You need that plus some OKs....Are there enough gals on P411 who are OK with me just being verified by P411 that it's worth signing up?
You can always see a lady who is newbie friendly and ask if she will sponsor/recommend you for P411. Ladies just want to feel safe with you and P411 does provide some comfort. You don't necessarily need it, but it is a great investment!

Sweetheart, there are several girls on P411 that are "Newbie" friendly - meaning you don't need okays to see them.

You won't be able to see that information on all the girls until you sign up for an account:) Once you sign up you can see all the girls profiles and see who is "Newbie" friendly.

Now go sign up for P411!:D

P411 is reputable, and has been around for several years. Their P411 numbering system is virtually uncrackable. If I were a gentleman, I'd trust P411 before I'd trust some provider who may be unschooled as to computer security.

Whats funny is that some of the most vocal supporters who say they will only see P411 clients don't check to see if you are a member. I have called a few and they ask if I am P411, I say yes and they give me their location. Never asking me to send a request.

I just got my P411 verified today and they did call my work. I was working when they called and happened to answer the phone. They asked for me and I told them they were speaking with me, then they asked me a few questions. Nothing descriptive. Easy peasy.

There is a section on your application where you can even tell them what to say if you don't happen to answer the phone. It also states that they destroy your information after you are verified.

Almost immediately after speaking with them my account was active.

Hope this helps some.

Once you've been verified, any private information that we may have collected during the verification process is deleted and destroyed. We have no use for that information once your account has been approved, and in fact have every reason to get rid of it.

Also, please note that no private information is required if you are signing up with at least two reputable provider references, and you are also entitled to a free 6 month trial (no credit card, no strings) if you fall into this category.

Became a lifetime member some time ago. It's worked excellent for me!