Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Gisele Fuller

Now THIS I find funny...

10 posts in this topic

So I see I have an email from a moderator telling me that I am getting a infraction warning for my "signature". Now, here is the funny part...I have no clue what was in my signature cause I put it on there over TWO YEARS AGO! LOL! I mean, really I am getting it NOW?! *priceless*

Here is what I am wondering...are any of us going to ever get emails when you moderators decide to change the rules, or are you going to just keep warning us that this is our last and only warning for something we didn't know changed to begin with? Just curious!

Yep, things around here are changing...

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

So I see I have an email from a moderator telling me that I am getting a infraction warning for my "signature". Now, here is the funny part...I have no clue what was in my signature cause I put it on there over TWO YEARS AGO! LOL! I mean, really I am getting it NOW?! *priceless*

Here is what I am wondering...are any of us going to ever get emails when you moderators decide to change the rules, or are you going to just keep warning us that this is our last and only warning for something we didn't know changed to begin with? Just curious!

Yep, things around here are changing...

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

How long does it take to click a link and read the rules? I'm willing to bet the last time you did was also two years ago.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_post_rules

Yep, your right Boink, it has been over two years! I figured I was following the rules and I don't recall having something up that was considered me "advertising" when I have made it obvious I am here for fun! *shrug* Who knows! LOL, the irony...

Should I take my boobies down too? I am sure these guys consider that advertising! ; )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

LOL, the irony...

Should I take my boobies down too? I am sure these guys consider that advertising! ; )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Your boobies are quite fine...

On a side note;

• Rule upgrades can be quite useful.

• In this case I can see many advantages to the creative management to ones Signature line...

• Within the rules of course...
        :cool:

I agree even if no one believes that! : )

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

How long does it take to click a link and read the rules? I'm willing to bet the last time you did was also two years ago.

http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_post_rules

Other boards I belong to announce that there have been rule changes and advise members to reread the TOS. If a city decided to change the speed limit for unposted areas, didn't tell anyone and gave you a ticket for speeding, would you think that was fair?

Other boards I belong to announce that there have been rule changes and advise members to reread the TOS. If a city decided to change the speed limit for unposted areas, didn't tell anyone and gave you a ticket for speeding, would you think that was fair?

And just as the Judge will tell you when you go to contest your "unfair" speeding ticket:

Ignorance of the Law is no excuse.

Although I wonder if it did not occur to you while reading the previous responses in the thread you posted in(you know, the thread in a forum category that did not exist 3 months ago...:rolleyes:).

In addition, I think there was information about it posted in the "Announcements" box at the top of all the forums.

And just as the Judge will tell you when you go to contest your "unfair" speeding ticket:

Ignorance of the Law is no excuse.

Actually no, the law requires speed limits to be posted clearly. Not posted, cannot be (legally) enforced. In fact, if the cop writes down the wrong speed limit on the ticket, thus getting the incorrect violation, even if you were speeding, the ticket will probably be thrown out.

It's Friday, so I'll contribute a bit:

WTF are you guys bitching and moaning about with a weak correlation to traffic tix?

The OP got a "warning".

puhleeze

Edited by Mace
content