Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guys, How Big Is Your Dick?

42 posts in this topic

41ERvQEukcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg:P

That reminds me I knew a guy that had a tattoo of a rooster with a noose

around it's neck on his calf... so he could tell every one that his cock hung below his knees ... he won many bar bets :)

Hmmm,

6 posters gave an actual length. Average length of those posting is 7.17" General population average is somehwere beteen 5.5 and 6".

I have several conflicting hypotheses, just not sure how to test them!

#1: Guys who "hobby" do so because they have larger than average dicks, tending to frighten away the normal female population. Only the ladies here can tell us if they see a disproportionate number of big dicks.

#2: Only those who respond with an actual dimension have big dicks. The rest of us are too ashamed of our equipment to give stats.

#3: The guys on this board are shameless liars.

I propose that we comission Destiny to measure the next 100 dicks she sees. Lets plot the results on a histogram and learn the truth.

As for me, I seek out company because my lil guy is too small to go out by himself.

Just curious...:P

just over 5... hence the handle. :eek:

Big enough 20.32 cm or 8" inches . :cool:

Put it this way those regular condoms leave about 1/3 uncovered.:D

going back a few years to a Drew Carey joke...My dick is bigger than the OJ scandal.

Hmmm,

6 posters gave an actual length. Average length of those posting is 7.17" General population average is somehwere beteen 5.5 and 6".

#1: Guys who "hobby" do so because they have larger than average dicks, tending to frighten away the normal female population. Only the ladies here can tell us if they see a disproportionate number of big dicks.

#2: Only those who respond with an actual dimension have big dicks. The rest of us are too ashamed of our equipment to give stats.

I propose that we comission Destiny to measure the next 100 dicks she sees. Lets plot the results on a histogram and learn the truth.

As for me, I seek out company because my lil guy is too small to go out by himself.

#1 is pretty much true almost all of the time this past month. There must be something in the water! I'm not complaining either way though.:D

Just curious...:P

Just big enough to make you a very happy woman ;)

Completely average 6", but I'm a little guy so it looks bigger!

Hmmm,

If you want lied to every time, ask a woman her weight or a guy the size of his dick. :D