Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lovely_Leigh

Would You See A Politician?

Would you see a politician?   7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you see a politician?

• No, I don't care who they are. No way.
    • Yes, no questions asked. Politician are cool:)
    • Yes, only if we leaned the same way politically.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 posts in this topic

This question is for the ladies: would you see an elected official? I never would because it could bring some unwanted attention. I can't stress this enough but I have parents and I would never want to get involved with a politician because Leigh might have some 'splaining to do to her mommy and daddy. Would you ladies decline an appointment if you knew they were a political figure?

I would not due to their arrogance and that they probably had a flunky try and make the appointment so wouldn't get past the first line of screening anyway.

Same reason no sports stars. No freaking way in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my clients, great guys all round and not a arrogant hair on their lovely heads.

As long as they pay my rate, act pleasant and show up clean with fresh breath I really couldn't care less who they are...

Depends on his personality and he'd need to leave work talk out of the conversation!:)

Yeah. I'd definitely set up a session with him.

Then when he showed up I'd have a Power Point presentation ready, a diorama, lots of display boards and an educational video about the current political points that I think need to be changed.

cutcaster-photo-100042620-Nerdy-Girl.jpg

;)

This question is for the ladies: would you see an elected official? I never would because it could bring some unwanted attention. I can't stress this enough but I have parents and I would never want to get involved with a politician because Leigh might have some 'splaining to do to her mommy and daddy. Would you ladies decline an appointment if you knew they were a political figure?

One would think they would take better precautions than a provider to keep the details of the meeting super discreet. One would think...however given the latest news breakers over the past year or more...they need to take a 101 class about picking up their crumbs.

Oh well..they are good for a laugh when they get busted. :D

eliot-spitzer.jpg

rep-anthony-weiner.jpeg

For every famous person that gets caught up and busted, I can guarantee you there are hundreds and thousands that aren't....

...and yeah, I'd see a politician, athlete, musician, actor, whatever ;)

For every famous person that gets caught up and busted, I can guarantee you there are hundreds and thousands that aren't....

...and yeah, I'd see a politician, athlete, musician, actor, whatever ;)

Very true. They don't get "sloppy" texting chest pics to their mistress.

Politicians yes, Secret Service no.

In fact, I'll double my referral fee, and guarantee 100% anonymity.

I'm with Dakota on "No Sports Stars." Brains trump biceps IMO.

Edited by JenniferOfDenver
solidarity

Yeah. I'd definitely set up a session with him.

Then when he showed up I'd have a Power Point presentation ready, a diorama, lots of display boards and an educational video about the current political points that I think need to be changed.

cutcaster-photo-100042620-Nerdy-Girl.jpg

;)

+1 Well said!

Denver City Council, WTF? It's now illegal to be homeless?

I can't believe someone with a Sowell quote would want to see a politician on the gallows...love Libertarians.

You didn't have the one I would have answered. "Yes, don't care what or who they are. Just as long as they are nice and pay." lol!

I saw many back in the day...they are no different than a lawyer, doctor, CEO, teacher, computer geek, etc. Most come to us for the same thing, and they do about the same thing as us...sleep, eat, shit, piss, etc. Same goes for celebrities, as long as they are nice and not demanding, they got the same treatment(yes, saw a few of those too and they do the same thing too)!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Cheap asses too...a few were nice, but nothing spectacular! That reminds me of the agent bullcrap with celebrities. I remember one where the guy was trying to tell me how I was going to run my business and that he was going to be speaking to me, and I told him that no, this is my business and it will be run my way for safety reasons or no go. He came around and it turned out fine, but geez, what a mess!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I can't believe someone with a Sowell quote would want to see a politician on the gallows...love Libertarians.

Lol, I wish Trutharian was a political party.

http://www.creators.com/opinion/thomas-sowell.html

I would add, "The rich may be fools, but not when it comes to money."

Been there, done that, and received the T-Shirt!!!

I don't see any problems as long as everyone remembers Discretion 101 *thumbs up*

GN