Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Jackie The Ripper?

15 posts in this topic

I have a morbid fascination with the Jack The Ripper accounts and The Canonicle Five. I've read books on the subject and have seen a few movies about it.

If you're not familiar with the topic you can find loads of information on Wikipedia.

I just read an article about an author who has penned a book claiming that the culprit was actually a woman. Really blows my mind, but it makes perfect sense.

Anyway, check it out for yourself.

jack-ripper-339511354.jpg

I have a morbid fascination with the Jack The Ripper accounts and The Canonicle Five. I've read books on the subject and have seen a few movies about it.

If you're not familiar with the topic you can find loads of information on Wikipedia.

I just read an article about an author who has penned a book claiming that the culprit was actually a woman. Really blows my mind, but it makes perfect sense.

WOW!!!!!!!

jack-ripper-339511354.jpg

I do agree with the fact it could of been a woman and not a man. Back then who heard of the idea a woman could be capable of murders like that. This could of been the reason they where and still are the perfect crime...

Thanks for sharing that Mona :)

Awesome post Mona! Kept me intrigued the entire 2 minutes to read it. Freaking ladies, are we all crazy? Lol. Thank god, not to that extreme! Thanks for fun reasing!

Generally not interested in Jack The Ripper. This is an interesting theory though and I would look into it.

There are also some theories that Lizzie Borden is innocent. Its kind of a bummer that all we can really do after all this time is speculate.

You want some fun reading Mona? There was a serial killer in the States that was overlooked because Jack the Ripper was hogging all the press, his name is H.H. Holmes. His story is about as sadistic as they come, he built what they called The Murder Castle which he definitely utilized during the Worlds Fair in Chicago in the 1890s. There is a book called The Strange Case of HH Holmes and its awesome, I have never seen anything quite like it. Its the diary and written confession of Holmes and the diary of the prosecutor trying to get him put away. Definitely worth the read.

The Strange Case of HH Holmes and its awesome

I have read it and it was really intriguing. Great book.

I cannot believe that a female could ever, ever do such things.

Those were very aggro, male-ish homicides.

A female couldn't be capable of that kind of violence.

Do you believe this theory, or just find it entertaining- Like the one in From Hell or something, sort of?

I cannot believe that a female could ever, ever do such things.

Those were very aggro, male-ish homicides.

A female couldn't be capable of that kind of violence.

Do you believe this theory, or just find it entertaining- Like the one in From Hell or something, sort of?

With all due respect, in addition to being sexist, that is about 20 lbs of bullshit in a 10 lb sack.

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-female-serial-killers/reference

Not saying that the list is comprehensive, or an endorsement of the Jill the Ripper theory(my favorite candidate is Walter Sickert), but I think it illustrates my point.

No.

The victims were hookers, right?

A guy is who would be able to get next to them, get em alone, skirt up, vulnerable.

Howd a girl do that?

Why all the dicing up of the vages and assorted grodie gutts stuff?

As far as them not having been fucked

So?

An impotent, frustrated head fucked guy doesn't qualify for mutilation and homicide more than a girl does?

Ok…

On second thought, if you think you know more about what motivates guys that like to cut girls up… Well then who am I to disagree.

Edited by dawna venudae
I spelled I wrong lol

Seems most likely it would be a man. On the other hand, as Congreve penned, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." I don't think men have a monopoly on homicidal acts.

Seems most likely it would be a man. On the other hand, as Congreve penned, "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." I don't think men have a monopoly on homicidal acts.

Careful OldFogey, you might want to up that Aricept, it seems that you are getting forgetful. The Rockefeller Skank is supposed to be your girlfriend and it's dangerous to disagree with her. Even though she's retired, she's in a delicate emotional state; cross her and she'll put ya on a list...:rolleyes:

Well of course I list those who send me threatening emails.

I know the definition of harassment.

Do you?

Cause youre at two now, Rainman.

There is a theory that the Ripper came to the US and continued his/her serial killing here. And that is why they never found him/her in UK. Might have even been HH holmes but need to check the chronology.

Very interesting. I had always thought Jack The Ripper was a crossdressing male. Never would have guessed female, but it does make sense.

Yikes. I've heard of women getting mad at cheating husbands, but that's ridiculous. Bitching at him would have been easier and more to the point :)

The title of this topic made me think of this piece of shit

american_psycho_2.jpg