Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sphinx

Have you ever...

6 posts in this topic

...deposited or transferred funds to a provider's bank account? In clearing out some memory on my antiquated iPhone, I came across a surprising (perhaps embarrassing?) number of routing and account numbers collected over the years. In thinking back over the circumstances, often these were advances for future sessions, sometimes catch up payments for hour sessions that turned into afternoons or overnites, sometimes white knight replies to ASP emergencies (real or imagined), sometimes outright gifts at Christmas or birthdays. I would estimate that fewer than half of the "pay me now, see me later" scenarios actually worked out...which usually turned the ATF into a "Never-Again".

Curious how others view this...

An advance against future puzzy?

When a gentlemnan was not able to make a multi-hour apppointment (he did cancel a full 24 hours ahead), he graciously forwarded me a deposit on our future time together. Of course, I obliged, and we eventually did have a wonderful time. :)

On the other hand, I have been stiffed in a "pay you tomorrow, I need to visit ATM", but a regular client.:confused:

Future puzzy...like puzzy futures? I like it. Traded like bellies on the CBOT. I'm short 20 July Puzzy at 250.

I'm short 20 July Puzzy at 250.

I never short puzzy. Always go long. Maybe buy some calls.

...deposited or transferred funds to a provider's bank account?

No

Curious how others view this...

Having lost money (like you) on "pay now, session later" requests, I would recommend guys NEVER prepay, and girls NEVER perform without payment in hand. :cool: