Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBaldBlk

Firefox, Chrome or IE 8/9

12 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's me, but I typically use Firefox to sign into TOB. When I start clicking certain links, I get bumped out of TOB. I refresh or hit the back button and I'm back in. I have this issue with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Does anyone else experience these issues?

Not sure if it's me, but I typically use Firefox to sign into TOB. When I start clicking certain links, I get bumped out of TOB. I refresh or hit the back button and I'm back in. I have this issue with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Any particular links? I really only use Firefox and I have had o such issues.

I use FF too, and don't have any issues that seem like I'm getting "bumped out", but I did put in changes that opens outside links in a new browser window or tab, which would likely take you away from the window or tab where you are viewing TOB.

I only use Firefox for browsing TOB and I haven't had any problems. I'm using version 11.0 of Firefox.

I use FF too, and don't have any issues that seem like I'm getting "bumped out", but I did put in changes that opens outside links in a new browser window or tab, which would likely take you away from the window or tab where you are viewing TOB.
Nope, the links are internal links like a post or someones link. Of course, as luck would have it, this issue hasn't risen yet today.

I use Firefox with no issues.........

I use chrome, only issue is that it's a huge pain when reading "additional comments"/ juicy details of the reviews.

Not sure if it's me, but I typically use Firefox to sign into TOB. When I start clicking certain links,

I get bumped out of TOB.

I refresh or hit the back button and I'm back in. I have this issue with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

The only time I have experienced this abnormality, is when I might be accessing the internet from other than my home system.

When I travel I have some issues with this (getting bumped) at certain hotels.

If I am at say Starbucks on their Wi/Fi I have no such issue's...

For the most part all is well & good...

I haven't noticed any issues on Chrome. Safari on my iPad & iPhone also seems issue free.

I use chrome, only issue is that it's a huge pain when reading "additional comments"/ juicy details of the reviews.

I hear you on this - total pain in the ass.

I was one of the original Chrome users, having been frustrated to no end with lack of updated apps every time FF updated. Still flying solo w/ Chrome. It does everything I need and seems much faster than FF and more stable.

But every now and then some clueless programmer still makes me revert to IE8+ to run their stuff. Idiots.

The only time I have experienced this abnormality, is when I might be accessing the internet from other than my home system....
I think I've narrowed it down to this as well. At home, I don't have these issues, but when I'm at work or on another system is when I'm getting bumped. I guess I play on here more often than I think :rolleyes: