Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crazy Horse

Let me be the first....

9 posts in this topic

To give a warm welcoming kiss to the posterior of our two new moderators Kaduk and Boink. May they be the first of many backside warming smooches.:P Now that you've risen to your exalted positions try not to forget your humble beginnings down here with the rest of us rabble.:D

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Well not the first after all I just realized that for some obtuse reasoning on Gina's part we now have a completely new board and there's a similar thread on a different board. So let me see if I got this straight. If we want to talk about a Colorado related topic we can't do it here? If we want to discuss a general hobby related topic we can't do it on the Colorado board. Personally I'm of the opinion that if it's not broken don't fix it. Change for change sake is questionable at best.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Well not the first after all I just realized that for some obtuse reasoning on Gina's part we now have a completely new board and there's a similar thread on a different board. So let me see if I got this straight. If we want to talk about a Colorado related topic we can't do it here? If we want to discuss a general hobby related topic we can't do it on the Colorado board. Personally I'm of the opinion that if it's not broken don't fix it. Change for change sake is questionable at best.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

+1111 Crazy Horse. This thing about the reviews is mystifying.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

agreed. don't see the need for two boards.

Congrats to you both!

Boink, does this mean you will not have time to entertain me? :confused:

IMO this thread has gone a little off-topic. Though not the first, allow me to line up for my own personal backside-warming smooch for Kaduk & Boink...:D

butt-kissing

Edited by Entourage
thought of a funnier way to phrase it