Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

19051 - 19100 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Coral NightMoves Denver Yes 32 7/4/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Coral Location: Denver Private In-call Saw that Coral had a new website so I checked it out. I inquired about a certain type of service and she said yes so I scheduled with her right then and there. When you first Contact Coral she comes across as being "hard" but once she screens & figures out your legit you will see the sweet, kind & respectful side of her and that's what keeps me coming back for more. Coral is highly recommend. Be patient, be a gentleman and you will have a great time.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly_Summers Horney Denver No 2 7/4/18
Review by Horney (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: would not recommend,session less for 15min Appt was for 60min


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Justaguy101 Denver Yes 133 7/4/18
Review by Justaguy101 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amber was wonderful. Being new to the hobby, she made me feel relaxed and not so awkward. Lots of great conversation, laughs and fun. I highly recommend her. I hope to see her again very soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Marie Frank_weezy Fort Collins Yes 13 7/4/18
Review by Frank_weezy (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It been a bit or miss over the last few weeks, but I finally got to hang out with her. She is sweet and tiny .


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RussianDollCamilla SnowStorm Moskva Yes 1 7/4/18
Review by SnowStorm (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: MoskvaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great in every way. Young, fun, and full of herself (in a good way) True GFE!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-22-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kimberly_Summers OldBoy27 Denver No 2 7/4/18
Review by OldBoy27 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: So I went to see another girl and this one was waiting in the room to hustle every guy she and her friend had. She is a fake and should not be here on TOB. Be warned. She is a fake and will rip you off. This is her friend who is also a fake. https://theotherboard.com/users/130893


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AllisonAngel nobs Denver No 1 7/4/18
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/11/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Fake pics and a total rip off. Let’s just say she sent other pics which were definitely not her and we had some texting back and forth about level of services which were no where near what was provided. Hope this saves anyone else from my mistake.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia Foxx mbell33 Denver Yes 18 7/3/18
Review by mbell33 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: very friendly and sexy, will see again


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne NB1994 Denver Yes 96 7/3/18
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Miss Adrianne was absolutely fantastic. More tanned in her pictures from the summer weather. I brought some, we got comfortable, and then delved into an hour of non stop action. She was fun, nice, and an absolute dear. I will have to visit her again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LexiAurora96 AlamoGuy34 Fort Collins Yes 2 7/3/18
Review by AlamoGuy34 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting up with Lex. I want to warn everyone off so I can keep her to myself, but that wouldn’t be very nice. Her pics are accurate, she communicates well, and I feel that she genuinely enjoyed the time we spent together. Meeting someone new can be challenging, but this was like meeting an old friend. Lex, I glad I was your Welcome to Fort Collins. I won’t go into details in public, but it is an experience I will repeat. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne gettinpapers1234 Denver Yes 96 7/3/18
Review by gettinpapers1234 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful tall girl with big assets, yet very "embracing" where it matters. Great conversation, down to earth yet naturally she EXUDES a sense of luxury. Definitely high-end companion. Her taste and style in perfume is impeccable, so light that pleasant on the nose but lingers for so long. I've never met any girl in the hobby or in real life who got it so right on the smell department. Hands down. She loves guns so that make a perfect conversation starter for me and definitely makes a great shooting buddy if you go to the range. This time when I met her. 4.5-5* experience, just impressive. cfs, gfe.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Liliane Rousseau rick8181 Denver Yes 92 7/3/18
Review by rick8181 (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice incall easy to connect and just gets better If a mature is what you enjoy uoh will enjoy no one any better. Run dont walk guys


Age: 48 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Dee jj254-1 Denver No Show 6 7/3/18
Review by jj254-1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Messaged her around lunchtime, set something up for after work. She confirms the time, sends the address. Awesome. Get to the spot No response. Waited about 20 minutes, nothing. Tell her alright, I can take a hint. Not even an apology. Just a waste of time. Good luck if you pick her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MissAdrianne Horney Denver Yes 96 7/3/18
Review by Horney (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is my favorite, always see her when she is in town. She is never rushing always friendly make's you fill Like she known you for ever!!!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure CBam303 Denver Yes 133 7/3/18
Review by CBam303 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very nice and accommodating.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TS Tara Rides lookinFor Denver Yes 23 7/3/18
Review by lookinFor (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good, she is quite good at communication so setting up was rather easy. Would repeat.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexxx CurlyHoward Colorado Springs Yes 27 7/2/18
Review by CurlyHoward (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Driving through the area and called Lexxx. After some verification, she was able to see me for a nice 30 minute visit. Decent incall place, close to the highway. Nice lady who enjoys what she does.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Moore squirtonnick Boulder Yes 12 7/2/18
Review by squirtonnick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great attitude and whole lot of fun. I would definitely recommend seeing this woman


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB sexintulum Denver Yes 116 7/2/18
Review by sexintulum (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have been wanting to see the LOVELY MISS LAUREN FOREVER. She is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL, with a down to earth nature about her. She made me feel at ease. Beautiful face, and eyes. Thankyou Miss Lauren


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg BeenHereDoingThis Denver Yes 106 7/2/18
Review by BeenHereDoingThis (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: How do you review the most vivacious lady on this board? What really makes the difference between a great date and one that leaves you fulfilled physically and spiritually? Connection, Personality and raw Positive Attitude. This was my third opportunity to spend some time and since it had been awhile we started off with a nice meal and conversation, just catching up and filling in the connection. I won't write an erotic novel but after dinner dessert was served in private and was playfully enjoyable. Never felt like it was her job and believe we both had a pleasant time. Herdessert skills will turn you inside out. I will continue to see her as long as she is amenable. As always, Thank You Beautiful Lady.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lovely Raquel fredsp411 Denver Yes 67 7/2/18
Review by fredsp411 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Comfortable studio in an office building. Very pretty woman who is warm and welcoming. Professional massage and very satisflying experinece overall. Will repeat for sure


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Red42 Denver Yes 50 7/2/18
Review by Red42 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Jordyn today and she is delightful. Put me at ease right away and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I'm sure I'll be seeing this little gem again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia Foxx nobs Denver Yes 18 7/2/18
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I’ve seen Gia a few times and every time was great.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz Ishmael Denver Yes 41 7/2/18
Review by Ishmael (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantastic time with Liz at a 4 star denver hotel. She is funny, friendly and fulsome. Very into making mine a GFE experience. We had a great time talking about our travels. I'll see her again when she gets back in town in July.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey13-FAKE Golfer44 Denver Yes 3 7/2/18
Review by Golfer44 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/18
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Audrey is absolutely gorgeous and good at all she does!!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Falstaff Colorado Springs Yes 93 7/2/18
Review by Falstaff (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A really lovely lady


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs Gregorysymph Denver Yes 56 7/2/18
Review by Gregorysymph (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Francesca is a doll with a bubbly personality. As soon as she walks through the door you will have a big smile on your face. She is definitely the girl in the pictures, but in person much lovelier. As pretty as she is with her clothes on, without them she is a piece of art- gorgeous. Throughout the session, in any position she maintains this sexy look that is a very erotic turn on. At the top of her list is her desire to make sure her partner is taken care of and well satisfied. I've seen Francesca numerous times, and it is always a wonderful experience.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LexiAurora96 bobhillis82 Fort Collins Yes 2 7/2/18
Review by bobhillis82 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience. Pictures are very accurate and Lexi is an extremely attractive young lady. She made everything from the initial contact, meet up and experience easy and fun. Highly recommend spending time with her. You will not regret it.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa Clark gettinpapers1234 Denver Yes 69 7/2/18
Review by gettinpapers1234 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Authentic Colorado experience, legendary smile and beauty face that put u at ease. We got to talk a little, an enjoyable conversation. Her upper build allow me to do just what i wanted to do. Cfs.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hailey Of Denver Badfish002 Denver Yes 93 7/2/18
Review by Badfish002 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hailey is all class. From her clean, comfortable in-call location to her well manicured and prepared self. She takes time to make you feel welcome. This was our second visit, YMMV, her amazing personality gets even better as you spend more time with her. She's charming and has all the right moves to leave you looking forward to the next visit.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver 1hapyfeller Denver Yes 70 7/2/18
Review by 1hapyfeller (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 5/31/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent! Never rushed!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Denverguy1717 Denver Yes 84 7/2/18
Review by Denverguy1717 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time. Met at the door. Led me to her room and the activites began. I definitely will see her again.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Goodcoz Denver Yes 146 7/1/18
Review by Goodcoz (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lisa was accommodating and was able to see me last minute. I’m from out of state and had plans with another provider days in advance but that fell through. I sent her a text and she responded quickly. Activities were kinky and fun. She likes sex! Told her I was going gambling and if I hit it big on the slots I would see if she was still up plate for another session.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay SouthernPunter Denver Yes 103 7/1/18
Review by SouthernPunter (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the chance to spend some time with Kay and her friend Kat. Both are easy going and fun to hang out with. Great time and I can't wait until they're back in town to visit again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely CBam303 Denver No 50 7/1/18
Review by CBam303 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/17/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: This is one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Setting up the appointment was fine. It was Father's Day. As soon as I came in the room it was obvious she really didn't look like the picture. She said we need to hurry because "I have to see my father in the cemetery." I said ok but she repeated herself multiple times. over and over again repeating herself. By the the 10th time saying it I said "OK, OK." Then she completely freaked out and said "get out." Then she grabbed my shoes and threw them at the door. I never had an experience like this before. She is a train wreck and I would be cautious dealing with her. Plain and simple, if I were you I'd move on...


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
REBUTTAL:

I'm sorry but never have I thrown shoes at a client. I cannot say I REcall this appointment because never would I act so rudely


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DaintyDarling Penguin Denver Yes 61 7/1/18
Review by Penguin (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just spent an incredible hour with Muerelle. We had lots of great conversation. We talked about her and then she was legitimately interested in me. Then we got to know each other and had some time together of witch the details are not of your concern. I will say this. She is an amazing person and an even better lover. Our time together was fantastic and we both left satisfied completely. I will definitely be back. As long as she will have me. Be good to her she deserves it.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco Kingpinboss45 Colorado Springs Yes 39 7/1/18
Review by Kingpinboss45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the 2nd time. Felt very comfortable. Sat and joked around for a min


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie tha_donjuan Boulder Yes 43 7/1/18
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It had been a while since Kitty moved out of state. I noticed that she was visiting and I leaped a the chance to see her again. Booked a session and off to Boulder I went. Once I arrived I was reminded of everything I had missed. She looked fantastic and it was so good to see her again. There is nothing more to add to my prior review of her and the massage was just as outstanding as I remember. If you didn't get a chance to see her while she was here for her brief visit then I would keep your eyes peeled.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend dmac220 Denver Yes 55 7/1/18
Review by dmac220 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: fun down to earth girl. will see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 RedneckMikey Denver Yes 146 7/1/18
Review by RedneckMikey (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible, fantastic, out of this world skills. Lisa is friendly, fun, sexy, cute, welcoming, warm and passionate. She is a doll, an absolute gem. I would see her again in a heartbeat. Wish I could see her every day! No disappointments here. Wow.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten average1 Denver Yes 84 7/1/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: In this fantasy, set up would begin on her website and continue via text. When we got together, the conversation was outstanding. I mean outstanding. During my conversation with her, I found her to be quite the listener. And during her conversation with me, she uncovered my desires. Gotta say that she provided one of the best conversations in recent history. Her dialogue skills are out of this world. By the end of our conversation, I felt completely pampered and drained. Will she and I get together again....oh yeah !!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Laya Frank_weezy Fort Collins Yes 8 7/1/18
Review by Frank_weezy (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 15 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is incredible, sent her messages early in the day before I went to work told her what time I would be out and after the gym too. Real easy going, beautiful from head to toe.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TRIPLE DeeDee olman9 Denver Yes 23 7/1/18
Violet_Vixxxen gettinpapers1234 Denver No Show 26 7/1/18
Review by gettinpapers1234 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Through texting, Violet committed twice for 2 different dates, ghosted twice.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay ImJustSaying Denver Yes 103 6/30/18
Review by ImJustSaying (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Got verified then set up appointment. Went to see her and she was awesome the whole way through. Nice, relax, and easy to talk to plus tons of fun.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenRoXy Maxman45 Atlanta Yes 20 6/30/18
Review by Maxman45 (30 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: AtlantaIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gorgeous... a total gem. Awesome time together can’t wait to see her again!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vivian Virago Intheside Boulder Yes 17 6/30/18
Review by Intheside (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/22/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great fbsm, cozy place. I highly recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle demon_yo Denver Yes 75 6/30/18
Review by demon_yo (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Elizabeth at her incall in Denver. Pics accurate and she is beautiful! Service is top notch. Enthusiastic BJ with DT and listened to instructions well! Proceeded to various positions but view from doggy was nice! Great BBBJCIM finish! Would recommend and repeat!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmberRain outtoplay4ever Western Slope Yes 9 6/30/18
Review by outtoplay4ever (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the best massages I have ever had. She really connects to here clients and you can tell she really enjoys what she does. I can't wait for her return. Thanks Ember until next time


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor NightMoves Denver Yes 170 6/30/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Ladies: Audrey Astor & Catalina Location : DTC Private In-Call They were my Perfect Storm on an early rainy Saturday morning.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: