|
Kawitana
|
|
realtor1 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
realtor1
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kawitana was a delight her pictures don’t do her justice she is a total knockout. Set up was easy by text arrived at her in call and was floored by her beauty. She is very safe and all activities were done with enthusiasm. Upon completion I was even given a massage.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
don juan |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
don juan
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great lady, we both are givers so I let her won, what a good decision, ....until next time
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted Megan after looking at her pics. She was easy to connect with and nice, with a West Virginia accent. She came to my place and I have to say, she has a beautiful face. Her eyes are incredible to look into, and that really made things much more enjoyable, looking into her eyes as enjoyed our activities together. She was fun and very friendly and we went from LFK to DFK, and off her top came. Very soft breasts fun to kiss and caress......then after a bit of worship, some very skilled UTF which was really enjoyable. So fun that I finished round one that way. DATY was very clean and tasty and she gets off pretty quickly, which was really nice. Normally I don't have the stamina for two, but after we kissed more and played around some more, on went the cover and round two with mish which again was sweet, and she was tght and fun, again looking into her eyes while I popped... I had a wonderful time with her, and will see her again~! Thanks so much, Megan!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
Woodworker |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Omg time of my life! So texted with Cara to set up a time And a place. When I arrived she opened the door I was speechless in awe. Her apartment nice clean and a very comfortable atmosphere. Right a way she makes feel completely comfortable.Her personality outshines her hotness. Took me to her room and need I say more! ?????????? Personality, looks, and skills! Can’t wait to see her again.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
HavocMT |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
HavocMT
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Crystal. Did the reference check, and then set up our time. Good, timely communication. She is very discreet and specific with her directions and at one point was making me a bit nervous, but as others have also said in reviews, it is all just fine, and when you get there the mood changes from serious to fun immediately. When I arrived she looked just like her photos and was dressed as requested. Her eyes immediately had me and the fun began.
Let her take the lead with her nuru routine and she will guide you into a truly mutual bliss-ful A+ GFE experience. Crystal is passionate with her talent and she vocally reaffirmed her favorite moments multiple times during our time together.
If you've ever wanted that "sensual healing" experience she gives all of that and more.
Definitely recommend. Will definitely see her again when I can.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
wolf |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yes she’s nice cool girl,
I had good time!
Nice perfect Body:)
Thks Rose & be save.
Have a great wonderful life.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cashmere Bella
|
|
Ishmael |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
Ishmael
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bella is a real southern belle sweetheart with a sexy voice now on the north side of town. Very pretty and patient and accomodating. I spent an enjoyable hour with her in a nice cool in call. She was very fun! She just arrived a month ago and I plan her again soon. She prefers calling to texting . I plan to see her again soon.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
ProteomicGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great time with Rose. No rushing and very personable. Lots of DFK and attention in all the right places.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jessbaby_xo
|
|
0079 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
0079
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jess was willing to meet with pretty short notice, and about an hour after scheduling our meeting, I arrived at an upscale apartment where I was greeted by an alluring lady wearing a very cute, very little black dress. Jess made me feel welcome right away and was a pleasure to talk to. During our time together, she was enthusiastic, sexy, and nothing seemed mechanical. She did have a few rules for the sake of safety, but I didn't feel like my options were limited. In fact, I left with a giant grin on my face.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ellalynn8989
|
|
teslaajhon |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful woman met me at the door. Sat on her couch and had a great conversation getting to know each other. She made it very comfortable. She has a beautiful sexy body. She knows how to move that body as well. Definitely will be seeing her again
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
sixengjer |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/21/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sunny was very welcoming and sweet. From the moment I walked in, I felt super comfortable. She was definitely amazing and I would recommend. Have fun!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Love
|
|
Bigdog7 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/21/18 |
Review by
Bigdog7
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: We had a wonderful time. GFE, BBBJ, cuddle, DFK, very flexible, multiple positions. You will enjoy your time.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
BallR |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/21/18 |
Review by
BallR
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Ms. Rose after going through screening. She is a wonderful and charismatic young lady with an incredible charm.
As advertised GFE, time flew by with her and I was rejuvenated to say the least. Turned my frown upside-down after having had a rough week.
Great gem and addition to the board. I hope she decides to stay, treat her with respect gentleman.
Until next time ma chérie!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
abigailfox
|
|
Yourlover1 |
Boulder |
Yes |
10
|
7/21/18 |
Seen on 7/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Abigail is a sweetheart! She is very good at communicating (email and text) and made it very easy to set up an appointment. I have tried to see her in the past but our schedules didn’t work (she is very low volume, I’d recommend booking in advance).
Directions to her place were easy to follow; her IC is a nice quiet, discreet and clean place.
Abigail is definitely not the typical girl, she has tats, and these fit her, beautiful body art! You are not going to be dealing with an early 20 girl here, Abigail knows what she is doing and she is very responsive.
Welcome in with a hug and some small talking and laughing (she has the cutest smile and giggles) then walked me to where the magic happens ?. Full GFE very nice and relaxed, she is very very responsive you can tell when she Os and she did a few times for me, that definitely felt amazing.
Very nice toned body (you can tell she works out and take care of herself), amazing kissing skills and everything that is done with that mouth is top of the line.
All activities performed with enthusiasm and she is more than willing to accommodate requests, positions, etc (within reason,).
Abigail definitely makes sure you feel comfortable and safe, she is also very smart and funny, we had a good conversation, she offered the shower, which was a life saver (pretty hot summer + you will make you sweat!).
I had an amazing time with her, the time flew by, she is not a clock watcher, but I like to be respectful of everyone’s time and don’t like to overstay.
Overall a great experience, highly recommended and I’m sure I will be back soon ?
Thank for a great and fun time Abigail, it was a pleasure, like literally ?, to meet you!
YL
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
7/21/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Perfect body and super GFE. I’m still smiling!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
Bacchus |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/21/18 |
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, I have had a good streak lately and this little Tennessee spinner takes the cake. She is a young one but she aims to please. Being new to this she expects you to take the lead but is definitely interested in making you happy. She has a small build with a nice round ass and was very FTF. GFE menu all the way with one of the tightest fits I have come across in awhile.
I highly suggest putting her on your list. I rarely repeat but most likely will with this one.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Gamora
|
|
Jobe05 |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/21/18 |
Review by
Jobe05
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met up with Gamora for the first time last night. Easy set up, two-call process. Her and I really connected, it really felt like visiting a girlfriend. She was very accommodating, and wasn't a clock watcher at all. It's been a while for me, but I will definitely be seeing her again!!!
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
Bacchus |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
7/21/18 |
Review by
Bacchus
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an hr fbsm session with Sky. She also provides FS sessions, and I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed in either. Great woman, really enjoyed our time together. Would recommend.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annalise Anjou
|
|
68blondeguy |
Denver |
Yes |
62
|
7/21/18 |
Seen on 7/3/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Annalise and would definitely see her again.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samantha_Swallow
|
|
BeenHereDoingThis |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
7/21/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I recently had the pleasure of meeting Sammy. From the time of first contact over PM I found her to be intelligent, articulate and a great sense of humor. She is absolutely the beautiful Lady in her pictures and has the curvaceous body that leaves no doubt you have a real woman in your arms. She is fun to spend time with both in activities and conversation. I highly recommend her and look forward to seeing her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karapearl
|
|
OffShoreWind |
Denver |
Yes |
143
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not more there is much to say that hasn’t been already said in other reviews. Winnie is wonderful!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
jpo396 |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
jpo396
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic little spinner, very petite nice bubble butt, newer provider you can tell but very enthusiastic about what she does and pretty open minded minus the usual couple of items. Welcome to Denver amazing girl
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
weswesley |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pretty, nice, fun and sexy. I enjoyed our session.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
bigfick |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
bigfick
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I decided to treat myself today and saw two of the traveling Asian providers that were in town. I saw Angie earlier in the day (review posted), and two hours later I saw Katy. Katy was amazing, and I should have booked more time with her. Anyway, setup was easy via P411, a few texts later I was at her in-call in DTC. She has an amazing body, and a beautiful face with delicious lips. She knows what she is doing and does it very well. I will definitely see her again when she is in town. She looks exactly like her pictures, with the exception of her baby scar. You won't be disappointed if you schedule with her!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexaPulse
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Among the very top fbsm ladies in Denver. Extremely sensual and satisfying. Super smart and chill person. Will repeat many times again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
jpo396 |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
jpo396
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/13/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amazing Experience, her advertisement couldn't have said it better, true girl next door with gfe experience, this is truly a fantasy experience
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lani-FAKE
1
|
|
NoCogymrat-FAKE |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
1
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lani was easy to get a hold of, in more ways than one. She was very accomodating to my difficult schedule. There was light screening, as expected, and she met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. She was very friendly and sensual. (gfe, fs, bbbj, dfk) I will see her again. Thanks Lani.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeypot
|
|
shyguy73 |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
shyguy73
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All was as expected and the usual process. Timing was bad so she was rushed and was a little frantic.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Artemis
|
|
seekingOrion |
Las Vegas |
Yes |
1
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All Time Favorite. Magnificent is the only word close to describing Artemis. Her unit was immaculately clean. Artemis was wearing a very nice lingere outfit. She is gorgeous. Artemis is much prettier than represented in her pictures show. We started with a deep tissue oil massage on her massage table. The was massage very well done and relaxing. After a bit, Artemis climbed up on the massage table and started giving me a bareback blowjob. The blowjob was very nice. It has always been a minor fantasy of mine to make love on a massage table. After a bit the condom went on and she climbed further up on the massage table to straddle me in the cowgirl position. It was awesome to watch Artemis moving on top of me. She was very vocal. I especially liked how she would stretch and reach for the ceiling showing off her great body and breasts. She is a truly beautiful girl both inside and out. After a bit, we moved to the bedroom. We initially started with an attempt at doggie. It was a beautiful view; however, I was not quite ready so she had me lie down and gave me some more blowjob. We moved into missionary and I worked on loving her slowly. It was awesome to see her face to face. Artemis has an incredible body. I reached my release after what felt like several glorious minutes. I would see Artemis again in a heartbeat and definitely plan to do so. If I was looking for a girlfriend, Artemis would be an awesome choice as she is smart, beautiful, and talented.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Lloyd8610 |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Everything was great! Scheduled last minute, but I had previously gone through the screening process so we were able to meet in just a few hours. Alexandra is a beautiful woman. She wears a big smile and is very pleasant to converse with. I hope to see her again soon.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elle Love
|
|
bigfick |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
bigfick
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Had a good visit with her today. Not the typical asian provider experience. I will say she needs to update her pictures, they are a few years old. She looks to have some baby marks now and is a little heavier that the pictures indicate. She have a 10/10 face and is very fun to be around. After first shot she gave a so-so massage, and was a little distracted by her phone during massage. Something to consider guys, good service, older pictures, and not as professional as some of the other traveling ladies. I might see her again...YMMV.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cayla Cabela
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been away from Denver for a while, and I wanted to re-connect with some friends now that I was back. It had been a while since I last saw Cayla, so it was awesome we could see each other again. She is a gracious hostess, and we had a wonderful time.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SnowbunnySarah
|
|
Vassago |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Sarah several times. She is naturally classy and has an easy going personality. She does have a couple of rules. No kissing on the mouth is one of them. I don’t have an issue with it but some might, so I need to mention it. She looks just her pictures. She has a beautiful face and smooth, gorgeous skin. I have a great time with Sarah every time I visit her.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Denverguy1717 |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Callie and was super easy setting up the appointment. I got to her residence and was told to let myself in and head downstairs. When I got to the room, saw an amazing lady laying on the bed. She made me feel like we had known each other for years and the session was amazing. Only did a half hour, but she is no clock watcher and I'll definitely be back. Highly recommended.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a wonderful lady, and I enjoyed our time together very much.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
coloradokat
|
|
Mike940370 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 6/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: "Kat is a real nice lady that takes good care of herself ; and me too. She also has a great personality which made her even more fun. I was a little nervous as I'm a part time hobbier, but she made me feel really comfortable. She also seemed like she had a good time which definitly even made it more fun for me..
I want to see her again. I do wish she was'nt on the opposite side of the metro area from me."
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
kingkam60
|
|
Zaren |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
Zaren
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I arrived at Tiffany's incall location and was greeted by a beautiful petite young lady. She looks just like her pictures and is very nice. Totally will see her again as it was an absolute delight to be in her company.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice experience
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ChastityVIP
|
|
BlkSean |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
BlkSean
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I very much enjoyed my time with Chasity, the conversation was just as good as our session. I would definitely recommend.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EuropeanHoneyPot
|
|
Coachmec725 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Where do I start! If you were looking for an awesome woman to hang out with that can hold an intellectual conversation and is sexually stimulating merely because of the way she carries herself and her charismatic personality. You must give this young lady a call, don't be an immature scumbag! Speak to her like she is a lady because she is one and if you treat her right I can't guarantee anything but I'm sure you will enjoy yourself. Ymmv. I have to say that is she is close I will see her often! Boom! Fan-freaking-tastic would sum it up quickly if I had to.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow should explain it all. This yl is amazing. Her pictures are absolutely her and accurate. She is stunning in person. Her skin is soft and she is a good kisser. She speaks fluent French but also is a good conversationalist in English. I love dating Asians but of the time is short and this was not the case. She is extremely a pleasure to be with. I will definitely look forward when she returns.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aprilfrmokc
|
|
Frank80219 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been wanting to meet April for a long time and I'm glad it finally happened she greeted me at the door in her birthday suit with a hug and the sensual kiss we chatted for a minute to get to know each other and then the fun started she is absolutely gorgeous from head to toe she knows exactly what she's doing treat her well I will definitely be back to see her
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
ECO Leglover |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
7/20/18 |
Seen on 7/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Lisa for the fourth time at her nice clean incall in the DTC. Set-up is always easy.
Lisa always welcomes me with a sweet kiss wearing something amazing.
She is such a sweetheart .I love those big beautiful eyes. She so responsive and enthusiastic. A fantastic GFE.i plan to see Lisa regularly. Definitely one of my favorites.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
karley.pdx
|
|
footman |
Denver |
Yes |
107
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
footman
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Amazing experience with karley, whe new exactly what I liked. DATY was fresh and responsive, she was quivering. Does not look like UTF is on the menu. Highly recommend if you enjoy a tight spinner.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissLaura
|
|
nobs |
Denver |
Yes |
22
|
7/20/18 |
Review by
nobs
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the pleasure of seeing Laura and Adrienne together... what a great time! They took turns pleasing me and the time flew by as I couldn’t keep track of who was doing what. I’d definitely repeat!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DaintyDarling
|
|
inDeph |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
7/19/18 |
Review by
inDeph
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a good session, great massage with mutual touching... Meurelle has a gorgeous body... you won’t be disappointed if your only looking for that of a massage, with touching on top of clothing.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
bigfick |
Boulder |
Yes |
121
|
7/19/18 |
Review by
bigfick
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cali is great! Easy setup via P411, a text and I was on my way. I went in knowing what I wanted and her lips we’re fantastic! Don’t wait to see her, you won’t be disappointed...I’ll be back for sure.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LoveLayla
|
|
footman |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
7/19/18 |
Review by
footman
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely, stunning beauty, very accomadating. Bbbj and daty was amazing. Can't wait to see her again.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexis2k27
|
|
kbk |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
7/19/18 |
Review by
kbk
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/14/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Alexis was a TRUE GFE, I enjoyed her company thoroughly and look forward to seeing her again. Great conversation to get to know each other, not a time watcher, yummy young lady. She will make you feel like the King!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|