|
winter kay
|
|
Jaistu |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
9/28/18 |
Review by
Jaistu
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ive had my eye on Kay for a while and i am glad i was able to see her. She is very very hot and very very fun. I will see her again when she returns to Denver
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
Jack1984 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
Jack1984
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been hobbying for several years, and save reviews for providers that are truly worth one. I can say I’m utterly speechless after my visit today. Savannah is one of the most beautiful providers.... and just person inside and out that I’ve ever met. Best GFE experience of my life. No need for any details. All I can say is if you have the opportunity to meet with her, do not think twice. I am already looking forward to our next encounter. Thank you for an amazing time, and enjoy your birthday!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to meet Amanda, and I'm glad I did. She's a knockout in the looks department, and gets equally high compliments in the personality/intellect department - very easy to hang out with, felt very comfortable with her from the start. She knows what she's doing and is an excellent communicator. Could easily see her being my local ATF - will definitely see Amanda again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
acmb2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
acmb2017
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen this lady multiple times and this visit was just as fantastic as the rest. She as always is fun to spend time with. Having a rare in call is just too much to pass up. You should not pass this lady up and yes I recommend and will happily repeat.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
the23alpinestar |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Karma is fantastic. She’s a great conversationalist and makes you feel extremely comfortable.
Starts with a heavenly back rub and things only get better from there.
Will def see her again and would highly recommend!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
Charlie contreras |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Naomi is a real princess! First time meeting her and it won't be the last. She is a great conversationalist and puts you at ease from the moment the encounter starts. If you are looking for that special lady that brings energy to the party and creates memories, naomi should be at the top of your list , her body out this world so beautiful , hot amazing ????.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
davvy82 |
Denver |
So-So |
94
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
davvy82
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/10/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sabrina is super nice super sexy I seen her for a hh fbsm. After I said no the fbsm was about 5mins then the flip then out maybe 10mins. Other than the quickness she is stunning and very personal
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leena_rose
|
|
nm5140 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
nm5140
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was really looking forward to meeting Leena. Made an early-ish AM appt with her and was not disappointed. Leena is super cute, beautiful, charming, and really fun to be around. Conversation is easy and everything else is fantastic. All around great experience and will repeat for sure.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
HUNTING |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
HUNTING
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice experience treated like a king. Very friendly kind prompt sexy toned firm body with a very pretty face. Good sense of humor and very knowledgeable. Open minded and willing to satisfy in different ways. 5 stars.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Eyes: Blue
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Tattoos: Some
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NatalieIsabel
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: In my fantasy life I've seen Natalie a number of times. So for this fantasy discussion the set up was clear and simple. I had wanted to talk to Natalie about some literature that we both seem to enjoy. The title was "The In Depth Exploration of the Oral Tradition". Our discussion was lively and fully experienced. After discussing the oral tradition of kissing fully, we moved on to topics we selected from the table of contents. Natalie got down for a complete discussion and uncovered some incredible things. After I shared my views on the same subject, we moved on and covered some other things from a couple of other books. We talked about the Missionary movement, which was delightful. I almost finished our conversation on that topic, but wanted to explore one more title. So we talked about a book on canines and that discussion completed our chat. Natalie is a huge fan of the book "The In Depth Exploration of Oral"...a HUGE fan. And her familiarity with other titles is outstanding. I've always enjoyed each of my fantasy discussions with Natalie.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
monsoon16 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I'll begin by saying she looks better than her picks sexy ass hell with a gorgeous face. She is professional, accommodating and newbie friendly. I've seen her twice both times she left me catching my breath go see her your missing out if not. P.S. view from behind will leave you weak haha
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
Odinsgod |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
Odinsgod
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My God is this young lady amazing. She is beautiful and super sexy. She has a uniquely calming nature to her and she is real easy and fun to talk with. She has super soft skin and is just overall yummy.... Her massage was so nice, I dont think I have any words to accurately describe it. It was unreal. She left my entire body tingling and the ending was pure ecstasy. Trust me and see this woman. I hope to be seeing her quite often.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
OC |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
OC
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Fine as Fuck! This chick is dime, knows it, and likes to show it. No regrets, proceed with excitement. Some rules apply, not daty, but easily offset with outstanding bbbj.
Tell me I'm wrong
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
Ishmael |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
9/27/18 |
Review by
Ishmael
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was one of the best experiences I've had in this hobby. Lena is tall, charming and super sexy. She greeted me in a tight dress and heels and I had a great view following her into the bed room. She is not as slightly built as she appears in her photos so I reviewed her as athletic-average and very attractive. Lena is a great lady to see and I plan to see her a lot more! Highly recommend! Fantasic GFE for me.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
Bigfoot257 |
Boulder |
Yes |
46
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ella is such a beautiful lady and a pleasure to be with. Setup was easy and she made me feel very comfortable from the start. All activities were performed with enthusiasm and she offered a true GFE. I will definitely repeat again and again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristin
|
|
Sinfulman |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
53
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy! Kristin was at an upscale location.
Kristen is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! She has an hourglass figure that's to die for! Her personality seems very sweet.
She was very matter of fact and we got right to business. She offered some extra that were not originally on the table and they were wonderful!
I cant say she is a GFE as there wasn't a ton of conversation, but she is definitely worth the visit!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
smokey284 |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
9/27/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Just had an amazing time woth Sasha. She is absolutly amazing. Very sweet. Very unique massage session. All i can say, is she knows how to work her body to make you feel amazing. I WILL REPEAT. Thank you. GUYS TREAT HER WELL. DONT WAIT, RUN TO HER. ????????
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jerseydiamond
|
|
P490719951 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
25
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is very down to earth and is a lot of fun. A must see she has an amazing bubble butt and the tightest ever
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Clarissa Clark
|
|
Synoches |
Denver |
Yes |
69
|
9/26/18 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I came across Clarissa’s listing and saw that she’s well-reviewed. After texting her, I found that she had some fairly immediate availability and so I took her up on a half hour visit. Set up was simple and she gave me an address to the apartment complex that she works out of. When I arrived, I texted her and got the unit number. She’s definitely the girl in the pics and everything is amazingly real. It was a short visit, since that’s all I had time for, but there was no rushing or anything of that sort. I had a very good time with Clarissa and I have no problem recommending her.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yes! Chrissy had an incall. I had been wanting to meet but I don't do outcalls. Upon seeing this rare occasion we exchanged pm's setting up a time to meet. Her communication was great by being prompt and even verifying our meet time the day of. She is a much fun and as genuine of a person as she is portrayed when in the forums.
Thanks Chrissy !
Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nativemarie
|
|
333halfevil |
Denver |
Yes |
91
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 8/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: BBBJ, MISH, MISH GREEK, DOGGIE GREEK, COF.
I guess I never get tired of meeting Marie.
I was in town and called her and asked if she was available, she was and we agreed to meet at her place, (Nice hotel in DTC). I had picked up a bottle of wine on the way, fortunately I brought a cork screw! I served us a couple of glasses. We both got undressed and I had her lay on the bed. I teased her clit and pussy with my tongue and fingers and licked her thighs and found a ticklish spot and exploited it. She closed her legs and made me lay on my back. She sucked me into her mouth and got me hard and wet. Since I brought white wine, which was cold, I asked her to take a big sip and then suck me, what a nice sensation!
I was feeling really good, so I asked her for a cover that she put on me, she lay back with her legs up, on the edge of the bed, I licked her and entered her hot, wet pussy. We fucked like that for awhile til I said that I wanted greek. We got the lube and I lubed her ass and my covered cock. I entered her slowly at first, then started going at it.
I have not met a woman that can take anal like Marie. I fucked her for about 20 minutes in that position then she asked for a break. We both needed one. We had some wine and laughed together.
A little more lube and we got back together in doggie greek on the edge of the bed. I was deep in her ass and put my arm around her and held her tight.
And then I tickled her.
It was incredible!
Her ass clamped down on my dick, but I held on for about 15 seconds.
I pulled out, pulled the cover off and moved to her face where I unloaded everything I had.
I lay down on the bed out of breath, she smiled at me, then we cleaned up.
Another few sips of wine and a kiss goodbye
Incredible!
I have seen Marie alot!
YMMV
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sas1991
|
|
siriusblue |
Boulder |
Yes |
49
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy phone/txt setup. Nice incall near Boulder. Farrah is a beautiful slender and petite girl. All natural perfect body. Pictures totally accurate. Enthusiastic GFE. Limitless positions and energy. The usual restriction (not PSE) and a couple other easy to comply with requests. Just a very friendly and accommodating energetic partner who aims to please and be pleased. Will definitely repeat!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
Flanker-9057 |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my fourth time seeing Lexi and she is amazing~! Very sweet and energetic. She is a mature provider and sensual, and enthusiastic as hell. She came to my place, and we started kissing and fondling immediately. We went to my bedroom and she pulled my shorts down and started with some incredible bbbj, and then to the bed. Wow, tight and wet.....I couldn't help it and popped, but was still hard so we kept at it for a bit longer. I pulled out and we cleaned up a bit and then she played with me and got me hard again and gave some incredible head until I let go a second time, cim~ After this we laid around a bit and kissed and fondled and I played with her and had a "toy" that I let her use and I got excited again and she for a third time began going down on me an playing with me until I was semi-erect and went at me until I popped a third time, cim again.. Un-fucking believable to me.........I haven't came three times since I was in my twenties many, many years ago~! Lexi is an incredible provider. She makes me feel like a king, and treats me so well, I felt I was the only guy she desired. Absolutely wonderful lady~!!!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
9/26/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Kay this morning and it was a truly wonderful experience! Kay is one very sexy Texan, a wonderful sight to behold that will remain on my mind for days. She provided a stellar unrushed GFE experience and the list of acronyms were all available and enjoyed to the fullest. I told her I want to see her again and might even take her up on the threesome she advertises. I highly recommend her, go see for yourself and enjoy!!!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sfjademarie
|
|
BlkSean |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
9/26/18 |
Review by
BlkSean
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an outstanding session! Incall was very nice. Face-body-personality-AMAZING! Talk about cutie with a booty.She left me speechless. I love what you do and it showed!
Lather,rinse,repeat! Fellas you need to put her on your to do list.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
boxer-6526 |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful woman. Great personality, amazing body. Awesome time. Truly fellas, go see her. You will have a great time. All the other "Yes" reviews were spot-on. Thank you.
Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Claire00000
|
|
Mntmanlllp |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
9/26/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had to see Claire twice this week! She is the total package! Smart, beautiful, sexy, and oh so much fun! I have to say she is the best I’ve met!! ATF ! Treat her well! She is a lady!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AngieLuv
|
|
Thecoach |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
4
|
9/26/18 |
Review by
Thecoach
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/23/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Some of her pictures do not do her justice. Contact was easy and quick. She has a great bubbly personality, and really enjoys what she does. I really enjoy when a lady is super responsive to DATY and she is!! The eyes look great in the pictures but OMG they are even more amazing in person. Treat her well and show her respect... she appreciate being respected and will show you her appreciation.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
lizaliciousLiz
|
|
Yourlover1 |
Denver |
Yes |
41
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Liz is fantastic! She is very professional and the whole experience is just outstanding.
Booking: she makes it easy and direct, you will get all information you need from her, obviously gents, be respectful and nice. Liz is VERY open-minded, she was able to answer my questions and to accommodate all my requests and naughty kinks. I opted for her VIP session and believe me you won’t regret it!
Location: Her incall is perfectly located and very comfortable.
Attitude: She is a pleaser, from the moment I walked in she made me feel comfortable, amazing DFLK, her tongue is amazing and feels even better, she immediately realized what I enjoy and her dirty talking, sensuality and feminine way to seduce is truly amazing, she was wearing the outfit I requested, shared a glass of wine, got me in the mood and more.
Experience: She is a professional, absolutely knows what she is doing and enjoys what she does (you can tell), started prepping a bubble bath, got in had some wine, kissing and her hands started exploring all of me, she knows how to please and how to edge you and get you ready. During the bath my hands went all over her as well, her moaning is so damn sexy! She really gets into it and water sports were offered during shower time.
She ask me to go to her bed and started BBBJ, guys, she got skills, perfect mouth, eye contact, switching speeds, sloppy if you like, slow, deep, fast you just have to ask. Liz slowly started going down and took care of the boys and more, she is knowledgeable and respectful and quickly realized what I like, her rimming mixed with her moaning and amazing curves had me in the edge the whole time, she has a very sexy body, perky boobs and amazing round booty and that bedroom eyes that will drive you crazy.
Liz is gorgeous and has an amazing body, her pictures don’t do her justice, she is fantasy and willing to play any fantasy you might have, she definitely exceeded expectations.
I returned the favor with some DATY, she tastes and feels amazing and I was lucky enough to get a couple Os and taste her while her legs pushed my face deeper into her amazing body
Cover went on and multiple positions, did I mention that her moaning and dirty talking is wonderful? Trip to the islands is available and highly recommended; Liz is tight everywhere and feels amazing! I was encouraged to pick where I can pop and you can’t ay no to those amazing perky tits of her, she obliged with gusto and didn’t stop until she got the last drop out of me.
Liz is definitely a great addition to the Denver scene and she is and will be here more often, she is not a clock watcher at all and her attitude, knowledge and professionalism is what many in this industry are lacking.
She also offers doubles with her GF that I’m thinking about trying, as soon as I have that pleasure I’ll let y’all know about that experience.
Liz thank you so much for an amazing time!
YL
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kylee AKA Ginger
|
|
onemansplan |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sometimes I feel like with this hobby you have to pick 2 out of the 3 fields: looks, willingness, and attitude. With Kylee you get all 3!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Laya
|
|
Frank_weezy |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
8
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've meet with her before in the summer. She messaged me back saying she would be in fort Collins this weekend. We met up Saturday it was her birthday last week and I pretty much spent the whole day with her. I guess I got lucky because no one was calling her. Hands down it was one of the best days of my life. She is tiny and knows how to show you a good time. I say don't hesitate with her because you're in for a treat. no second guesses.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Deedeelove5150
|
|
T999 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
12
|
9/25/18 |
Review by
T999
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted DeeDee, set up was easy. She is the girl in the pictures and they appear recent. She has a great attitude and makes you feel at ease. Our time together was enjoyable and she was enthusiastic. I did appreciate her positive comment about my endurance.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Desperado |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/14/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had seen Hunter Van Dyke and Sexy Francesca separately so when Hunter let it slip that they were best friends in real life, the wheels started turning. My birthday was coming up so I inquired about seeing both of them and, to my amazement, they agreed! They had never worked together before, and it was my first threesome, but we all had a very high comfort level with each other so the girls conspired to throw me the best birthday party ever!! When I arrived at the 4 star hotel, I was greeted by two lovely ladies, wearing the sexy outfits that I had suggested, with the room decorated beautifully for our party. They really made an outstanding effort! There were adult movies in the background, adult beverages aplenty, and adult activities in abundance! The next two hours were spent having all the different kinds of fun three friends can possibly have. There was whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberries, but strangely, no cake, so we had to improvise! We were having so much fun laughing, kissing, touching, giving and taking direction, and making a mess that it was almost difficult to have “serious” fun. Afterwards, when we were all exhausted, spent, and happy, AmberLynn720 joined us and it was time to head to the pool for an afterparty! The four of us went down to the outdoor pool and hot tub and played pool games, made out some more, floated on floats, and had a wonderful time under the perfect Colorado stars before finally heading back to the room exhausted and ready to get some food and some rest.
If you’ve ever had a fantasy about two best friends giving you the time of your life, this is it! They are both pros, very comfortable with each other, and definitely not shy about touching, however their personal relationship is not sexual so don’t expect heavy girl on girl activities. You can see them separately or, if you’re lucky enough, see them together and you will have a great time either way! This is a serious YMMV situation as we all had great chemistry previously and on this night everything just “clicked”. This was easily one of the top 5 memories of my life! Thanks Hunter and Francesca!
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
GiselleBaby
|
|
Vman25 |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
9/25/18 |
Review by
Vman25
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a pleasure to meet a warm inviting person. After a quick check of references it was easy to set up with this provider. We made small talk because my time was short. I’ll be sure to book a longer session next time. All activities were performed safely and with enthusiasm. Giselle is absolutely beautiful.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenRoXy
|
|
Everhard |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
9/25/18 |
Review by
Everhard
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very passionate experience - one of the best I have ever experienced. Lots of kissing and connection. Highly recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emmas_beauty
|
|
Mr.Wolfe1977 |
Denver |
No Show |
13
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: No Show from provider Emma. Text her to see if show would be available for session. She agreed to the time. Second text was the address to the location.
About arriving at the location received no texts replying to mine. Called the number twice and no answer and call back. Waited 45 minutes at the location without no communication. As of several hours, still no answers to my text.
Do not recommend and caution any clients to think twice before contacting this provider. This provider is very demanding.
She finally contacted with unbelievably excuse.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Camile_Carerra304
|
|
Italianpapa82 |
Fort Myers |
Yes |
4
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort MyersIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was excellent, she showed up on time, didn’t rush, made me feel comfortable, was very friendly and down to earth. Her pics were very accurate, but I thought she was sexier than her pics, I was sooooooo impressed with her. She smelled amazing, was very clean, shaved bare like explained, beautiful skin, and tattoos fit her personality perfectly. She was organized and made me feel special for the time she was with me. I would recommend to all my friends and actually have bragged about her. You will be extremely satisfied. Her stats and pics don’t do her justice, wait till you see her in person! Gorgeous! ;)
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
Fozzy |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
9/25/18 |
Review by
Fozzy
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber was great. She is a beautiful woman and she really can give a great massage. I enjoyed the entire visit from start to finish and will definitely be seeing her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
Desperado |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
9/25/18 |
Seen on 9/14/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had seen Hunter Van Dyke and Sexy Francesca separately so when Hunter let it slip that they were best friends in real life, the wheels started turning. My birthday was coming up so I inquired about seeing both of them and, to my amazement, they agreed! They had never worked together before, and it was my first threesome, but we all had a very high comfort level with each other so the girls conspired to throw me the best birthday party ever!! When I arrived at the 4 star hotel, I was greeted by two lovely ladies, wearing the sexy outfits that I had suggested, with the room decorated beautifully for our party. They really made an outstanding effort! There were adult movies in the background, adult beverages aplenty, and adult activities in abundance! The next two hours were spent having all the different kinds of fun three friends can possibly have. There was whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and strawberries, but strangely, no cake, so we had to improvise! We were having so much fun laughing, kissing, touching, giving and taking direction, and making a mess that it was almost difficult to have “serious” fun. Afterwards, when we were all exhausted, spent, and happy, AmberLynn720 joined us and it was time to head to the pool for an afterparty! The four of us went down to the outdoor pool and hot tub and played pool games, made out some more, floated on floats, and had a wonderful time under the perfect Colorado stars before finally heading back to the room exhausted and ready to get some food and some rest.
If you’ve ever had a fantasy about two best friends giving you the time of your life, this is it! They are both pros, very comfortable with each other, and definitely not shy about touching, however their personal relationship is not sexual so don’t expect heavy girl on girl activities. You can see them separately or, if you’re lucky enough, see them together and you will have a great time either way! This is a serious YMMV situation as we all had great chemistry previously and on this night everything just “clicked”. This was easily one of the top 5 memories of my life! Thanks Hunter and Francesca!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TRIPLE DeeDee
|
|
IceCrmMan02 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: DeeDee is awesome. She made set up very easy, at a nice little in call. Appt for massage was nice. She is super friendly and makes you feel comfortable. The massage and playtime is one of a kind. I will return.
Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Courtney-8361
|
|
rkraft1 |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
9/24/18 |
Review by
rkraft1
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was absolute wonderful. I was really nervous but she put me at ease. She wasn't a clockwatcher an she was very vocal I will defiantly recommend her.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-25-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
amicailet |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is physically everything you could hope for and more. Slim, perky, and beautiful.
The massage could use some work, mostly just light caresses.
Her attitude it good, friendly, cheerful, but very oriented on what she's doing.
While communication is a little tricky because her English is heavily accented she's definitely a treat to be with and considerate towards you.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kris1893
|
|
Bullseye73 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
17
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/22/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: This is my 2nd time seeing Kris. Decided to spend an hour with her this time in order to truly get to know her and enjoy our time. Started with small talk and watching a (clean) movie for a bit. That was okay but I was exploring her body with my hand and it seemed to turn her on more than me. She starting taking off her pants so I could get to all the goods. After a bit of really good finger fun I dove into DATY. She was bucking hard and loud!! Usually the girls don’t control sessions and I generally don’t go all in on full service as my previous review states, I’m usually strict oral only but when she commanded I go all in, I DID!! I didn’t last long because she was screaming, bucking and moaning which made me feel validated and turned me on like no one ever has!! There were a few other things that transpired in our time that I’d like to keep as our secret but I’ll say this guys- spend the hour, do it right, take care of her first and you’ll be surprised what this sexy girl can do for you!! Oh, and within that hour, don’t ask for MSOG because you can’t handle it, I’m ded!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna25
|
|
tuco |
Denver |
So-So |
10
|
9/24/18 |
Review by
tuco
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got together with Jenna and was disappointed. Maybe we just didn't click or maybe she was having an off night. Very cute sex spinner, girl in the pictures and friendly and pleasant personality. Experience was more 3G.
YMMV.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sensual Sasha
|
|
Boulder boy |
Boulder |
Yes |
62
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A++ Sasha is the best. Her incall is nice, clean and oozing with sensuality. I prefer a good massage to just a rub. She delivers that and adds the sensual element. No baby part is left out and lots of Nuru action that well leave your knees weak and you feeling euphoric. I will be seeing her often.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Magic Hands
|
|
IceCrmMan02 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Really easy set up to meet. We had been exchanging DMs for location/time throughout the day. She is a super chill, smart, and sexy lady. Her massage skills are fantastic. I will see her again.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
Neifi |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
9/24/18 |
Review by
Neifi
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 8/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Jenna James on my birthday. What a great birthday present to myself. We totally clicked mentally and that enhanced our session. Jenna has one of the most amazing asses and I'll remember that view for a long time. She did not rush at all, she really values building a connection. Jenna, I'm waiting for you to visit Michigan now!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily brooks
|
|
ecc2012 |
Denver |
Yes |
23
|
9/24/18 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time hanging out with Emily, she has a awesome personality with a killer curvy body. She is a safe girl but she really enjoys herself and make sure you have a great time as well. Thanks again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Claire00000
|
|
brianthompson |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My favorite girl! This is the Claire I know and love! She's the most adorable girl next door type! I love how she makes me feel. Her touch is electrifying and her ass is incredible. She's affectionate and in touch with her body. Incredible oral skills. Just damn amazing. I would stay all day if I could but she's always an incredible treat and the only one I will see. She's got an earth-shaking, bed-breaking body.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
Oliveralex |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
9/24/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I haven't done many reviews, but I was so wowed by her that I had to write this. set up was easy and on time. location was clean. She was incredible fun great kisser and beautiful. session was way above expectations. I will definately be seeing her again.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|