|
Kitty Mckenzie
|
|
BadBoy |
Boulder |
Yes |
43
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I found myself in Boulder with unexpected time on my hands and called Kitty out of the blue, and she was willing to see me on short notice (20 minutes). Already a big plus for her. Directions were great, and she was ready when I got there, no waiting, another big plus. She looks just like her pictures, maybe even a bit better, and she is a gorgeous young lady, pretty and in great shape.
Kitty is a very good masseuse, in fact, I think that she is a CMT, and gives a really good, firm pro-quality massage. After the flip the massage only improved and her finish is absolutely spectacular - really one of the best FBSM experiences I have ever had.
She's not a clock watcher, even though I could only do 30 minutes. Next time I am definitely going to stay for 60, maybe even 90 - I imagine the massage would be amazing.
I put down "Yes" for "Recommend" but it really should be, "Hell Yes."
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyKiKi
|
|
greyfox |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow those large breast are real. Sweet girl and easy to get along with, did all my requests. I hope she sticks around, so guys go see her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexandra king
|
|
qarellano |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 10/1/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! What a perfect little package! A curvy little spinner! And gentlemen, if you like breasts, she has a perfect pair! The set up was easy and she is very personable and intelligent. Loved her! I will see her again. No DATY or kissing, but with everything else, I didn't miss it!! Do yourself a favor and check her out next time she's in town!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannah-6314
|
|
Thatsmyhobby |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! She is definitely well worth the visit. Beautiful, tasty and fun. Had a great time and will definitely repeat when she come back
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyKiKi
|
|
anarchy34.5 |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
2
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures
Experience Description: Really hate leaving a poor review but this experience warranted one.
I had been texting her friend the last week or so as every time I had something set up, either I would get there and no answer or my schedule would change. The day of our get together all orchestrated through KiKi's friend who is a provider on here as well......shortened version of everything is this: Not who she says she is. Doesn't do what she said she would. Friend says in the room and smokes weed throughout the visit. I got upset and left after 10 min due to demands PM me for details.
Stay away unless you enjoy seeing ladies without teeth and overweight.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
OMG this guy here... Ultimate A-Hole...wanted a dbl got extremely angry and flipped out. He then agrees to a solo. He gets up and leaves after 10mins. I have text messages to prove how he then threatened to leave a no review unless me or april make it right.. But the craxy thing in he had already put the no review in the same night or next day all while trying to get appt saying he would write a no..but he had already did but didnt knw admin contacted us immediately so he ultimately tried to screw me and april over... Tried to get session and still wrote a no.. But anybody any woman please feel free to ask for text messages i will happily show how he responded and plotted to get a appt with threat of no review. I dnt knw if i have to cover a few of his #'s but you'll clearly see in text where he states who he is on tob...But keep a look out for all my awesome reviews coming...ohh look a new real review posted sameday and its 5star...whata you knw i offer great service.....But He tried tried to be an ultimate A Hole by writingfake no review saying i ripped u off..no sir ur the ripoff!!!
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiDesi
|
|
Lzep21 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
Lzep21
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time. Very attractive woman. She has lots of energy and is gfe. What more could you ask for. I would like to keep her for myself. Do yourself a favor and see her!!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emmas_beauty
|
|
oldstandby |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
13
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Just Say NO! TOFTT but only because she's cute and had 9 Yes votes on TOB :(
First required to be taken care of on some app. All the time saying she was on her way and getting closer. There's a site that pops up a big warning sticker before you can browse. You may know it. It says something like if you are asked for before you meet, it's a scam. It's right. I was thinking with my little brain. Could have been worse though. Cancelled the meet for the lesson. Save yours.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cecilia
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Boulder |
Yes |
35
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Another wonderful visit with Cece who makes one feel welcomed and wanted. Scheduling was easy and decided to stay the hour.
Cece is a wonderful woman, kind, giving and loves to receive. DATY was tasty and brought her to an O and she was very vocal. BBBJ was terrific and I exploded in CIM.
Cece, thank you very much.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EmilyDMV
|
|
msog-always |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Emily and she is a great lady, made me feel like i was the most important person very friendly and attentive, i will see her again
Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexi Lambeaux
|
|
lv4fun2 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
lv4fun2
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lexi is an ATF. She doesn't get to Denver often. I met her at a nice location in DTC. She always makes for a fun time. Her time as a dancer firmed up her body and she has some great moves. She speaks French fluently and requires no translation. Likes to finish with a mouthful of fun. Can't go wrong with Lexi. As always, my highest recommendation.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikki_Nichole
|
|
celticeagle |
Denver |
Yes |
65
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Nikki! She is not gfe if that is what your looking for. But I definitely plan on returning, when she is back in Denver.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
BirchamR |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
BirchamR
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Savanna was so incredibly sweet and put me at ease at the outset that I almost forgot why I was there. Our conversation was relaxed and natural. She's very intelligent, witty, and a wonderful conversationalist.
She then took charge of the situation and let me know she was ready to get to it. That's not to say she was disinterested or mechanical. So far from it. She was very involved with the activities and it was obvious after a few short minutes that she was genuinely as aroused as I was.
We started with some mutual foreplay and then into a wonderful tumble (the details of which I'll keep for myself.) She's very giving, responsive, and vocal. A beautiful, wonderful young woman who's company I was reluctant to give up. I very much look forward to seeing her the next time she's in town.
Thank you, Savanna!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
Birddogg69 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/21/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Jasmine is a sweetheart. She is so easy to talk to and she very talented. Lovevher booty. My session with Jasmine was great! She made asked me what I liked and she was very accommodating. I hope to see her soon again
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Sweet-BANNED
1
|
|
TheWarning |
Colorado Springs |
No |
4
|
10/3/18 |
Seen on 9/30/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What she advertises on her ads isn't close to what was offered in person. Arrived at a discreet apartment and got comfortable. She brought out lotion and a towel, that already told me that her ad was misleading and this was a switch. I definitely was disappointed and out of the mood after realizing this was just a lotion rub.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Unicorn92
|
|
rambler |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
10/3/18 |
Review by
rambler
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After meeting with Dana, it's easy to see why she has so many stellar reviews. From set up, to meeting and beyond, everything was easy and quite enjoyable. Dana was a pleasure to deal with - scheduling was really smooth (she even agreed to move our time up a half hour when I had an unplanned conflict), she arrived promptly while keeping me updated on her status, and on top of that, she stayed beyond the scheduled time as we chatted about several interests we share. Not only is Dana very professional, but her looks and skills are off the charts as well. Not sure what else to say other than if i could meet with Dana every day, I would!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
BirchamR |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
10/2/18 |
Review by
BirchamR
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Amber before, and this time I had the pleasure of enjoying her with CallieVane. Gentlemen, do not deprive yourself of the chance to meet and enjoy time with Amber. She's beautiful, she's sweet, and she knows how to give you what you want.
Amber will put you at ease with a quick chat to lighten the mood and get to know you. She's smart and can read a person quickly. She seems to truly love giving head, and has some super-power where she can suck your deepest, darkest secrets right out of you. It doesn't take long until you're putty in her mouth and completely at her mercy (and more than happy with it). From there, she loves the game as much as you do, and is plenty vocal about it, which for me just encourages.
Now if you're luck enough to catch her with Callie, you're in for a real treat. Amber likes to direct the action, which Callie seemed to delight in. The two will start out slow, but beware, once you've got them started you'd better be ready to hold on for the ride. It's worth it!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
Turtle138 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very easy contact quick screening and set up time. Met at a local restaurant to test the ice and had a nice visit. Later that evening we had a wonderful time she is a great lady that enjoys what she does.All of the activities were met with total enthusiasm.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-32-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aprilfrmokc
|
|
Cryptk |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
10/2/18 |
Review by
Cryptk
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: From the moment I first contacted her, I knew I was going to like spending time with her. She set all doubt and anxiety aside and was very attentive to my passion level. It was extremely enjoyable and I look forward to spending time with her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Fitzwilliam Darcy |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/25/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was very easy. Because of a glitch on the day of our appointment she needed a little more time to get ready but communication was excellent throughout so it was no problem at all. Hunter is simply gorgeous. She is relaxed, friendly, down to earth and generous. Simply a joy to be with. She really makes an extra effort to make you feel comfortable, welcome, and the center of her attention. You can't ask for more.
Age: 45 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Leonalune
|
|
Fitzwilliam Darcy |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/11/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Communication was good and she was very gracious as I was late because of I-25 traffic. The prior reviews are spot on. Leona has an undeniable sexual energy that makes for a terrific experience.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-36-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
BirchamR |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
10/2/18 |
Review by
BirchamR
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/11/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Callie before, and this time I had the pleasure of enjoying Callie with AmberLynn720. Gentlemen, do not deprive yourself of the chance to meet and enjoy time with Callie. She's beautiful, she's funny, and once she lulls you into her clutches you won't know what hit you. What's better, you'll be begging for more almost as much as she does. =)
Callie will start you off with the deepest, most passionate BBJ you've ever experienced, all the while begging you for more of it. And just when you thought it couldn't get any better or sexier, she'll lay back and demand that you take her any way you want. And oh man, does she want it more than you do. Guys, I promise she'll take all you have to give and then some.
Now if you're luck enough to catch her with another, especially Amber, you're in for a real treat. Because the two of them will set you up, take you to the edge, hold you there until you just can't take it any more, and then bowl you over in a torrent of ecstasy.
And that's just the first round.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KendraReigh
|
|
Honest review |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been meaning to see Kendra for quite some time now and I wish I would have seen her sooner. Kendra is easy to get of hold of, has a simple verification process. Meet her at at her upscale location. We chatted, got along very well. Soon after the fun began. Kendra is one of those people that really likes what there doing and if there is communication she will exceed expectations. I highly recommend this provider, treat her like a lady and she will take care of you.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
johnnybgood |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Ella in the DTC, she is the girl in the pictures, maybe a few years older than her pics but still the same toned spinner lady. She's a really nice lady willing to small talk with you not mechanical in any way. Very eager to please, very vocal but not in a bad way. She's great with her communications per texting and I'd recommend her if you're into the smaller spinner ladies.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna25
|
|
shyguy73 |
Boulder |
Yes |
10
|
10/2/18 |
Review by
shyguy73
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 15 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incall was upscale, easy to find, and very safe and secure. Experience was as expected and enjoyable. Details are never in my reviews. You have to experience her yourself and you’ll be happy you did. I’ll see her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
oldstandby |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/20/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Obviously YES! Still catching my breath. Thank you Cali for everything I love. Baby, you have 45 reviewers all saying Yes but shouting OMFG! and wishing the Yes box just took exclamation marks. Now you have 46. I don't know how you do it, having me come out of the blue like that, but for a while, and a lot longer than my fair share, you made me feel like a favorite old boyfriend who got to make love to you again. It was pure magic from the moment you walked through my door.
Speaking of boyfriends, thank you so for kissing me back the way you did. Maybe you noticed its a thing for me. With you it was like painting music.
It's been a week beautiful, and random off the chart moments of us still roam through my conscientiousness two or three times a day. I do admit to encouraging them just a little. I also admit to being smitten and I'm really looking forward to melting in your arms again. I know you love it up North, but please come back to Denver baby. I'll be waiting :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Polepatrol |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Here is one no one should miss, sexy attitude, above average skills. GFE provider who enjoys her job. Very relaxed and easy to talk to.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
LovinTheLadies |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Oh Savanna where do I start. First off, I was kind of a douche to start by losing track of the time and arriving almost two hours late for our appointment. Such a sweetheart about my lack of punctuality and throughout her screening process. Very quiet and safe in all location. I was totally at ease. Greeted at the door by a beautiful and charismatic young woman who treated me like a friend she hadn't seen in years. Best conversation I have ever had with a provider felt so comfortable. Her looks are to die for. Everything I like in a woman: short, thicc, great t and a. A smile that will part the clouds on a rainy day. Total girl next door.
The skills are omg. This girl will BLOW =) your mind. Has a talent for it and loves to do it. I'm telling you fellas, this one you dont wanna pass up. I'll keep the rest of the details to myself, but lord I can't wait to see her again!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
Coboard521 |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Demi is great! I have seen her now a few times and she knows how to work out those sore spots. Her location Is easy and hassle free. Her photos don’t do her justice as her smile brings light to the room. My schedule is hectic but she has found time for me. I will repeat many more times.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
m.stache |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
10/2/18 |
Review by
m.stache
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lulu was very accommodating for a short notice appointment. In-call at a motel which was a little difficult to fine likely because of the GPS system in my vehicle. She looks like the pictures, great body and skin like silk. All activities met expectations. Will definitely see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aurora_Mae
|
|
BitterRage |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/18/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Scheduled with Aurora. The screening process was a little more thorough than others, but not difficult. We scheduled a time, but I was running late due to traffic. She was understanding and accomodating. When I met her, she is gorgeous. She is a little thicker than her pictures let on, but not by much. I actually thought it made her hotter. Her hair was a different color (dyed), but it didn't bother me. She has amazing breasts and an awesome personality. She definitely made sure I was well taken care of and happy. Aurora is very much so hot "girl next door" type with a great attitude and service. I would strongly recommend.
The one thing that strangely bothered me is her grooming was shaved. I am a fan of the landing strip or trimmed. Her profile said trimmed. If that is my only complaint, I call that a win.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lillian LaRue
|
|
tha_donjuan |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally had a chance to align schedules with Lillian and book an hour session. For someone not based in CO she had a really cozy incall. One thing to note...if you catch her before she leaves make sure to follow her directions explicitly and you will be fine. Upon meeting I was happy that she was the girl in the pics (tatoos and all). As she promises there are candles lit and some nice soft mood music playing. She had a massage table setup as well. Assumed the face down position on the table and the journey began. The massage was very good and the special soft elements she added were fantastic and plentiful. You will be more than ready for the flip...trust me. Once face up the session continued to flow and a nice pace. Never a rush and ever so calculated if I might say so. Ultimately I found myself in a relaxed state of bliss. I must mention that while you may reciprocate you have to mind your manners as a good gentleman should aka keep the paws away from the cookie jar. Yes it's a bummer but what you get in return far exceeds that anyway.
Book a session and I'm sure you will be happy you did.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miarose
|
|
grouptherapy |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/2/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Five star rating on everything, communication, location, experience. Great GFE,... could have spent all day!! If you do not visit Mia, you will be missing out on one of the best.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Just45 |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Just45
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/24/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful, friendly lady. Best experience I have had yet - GFE was amazing. If she lived here I would go broke! :) Thanks Kenni!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
dartsrusco
|
|
Ryno10 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Ryno10
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She text me right back which is a plus. So easy set up and easy to talk to. Cute lil incall that's seems safe and comfortable but not necessarily up scale but quit and clean. She has very good skills and the gfe was nice and she definitely eager to please. Her head game is very good and I will return for more. Thanks again hun.. hope to see you soon!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reina_713
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a nice time meeting Reina this morning, she is a petite little treat! Everything on a typical FS acronym list was provided with much enthusiasm. Go and have some fun!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
SnowStorm |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Wonderful provider, extremely prompt and professional. Went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied! Loves human contact in all forms. Sexy, flexible and fun. Good conversation with a charming young lady!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexi Lambeaux
|
|
Ryno10 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
43
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Ryno10
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacting her was very easy and to the point. Within an hour I was in total heaven with this beautiful young lady. Her skills will blow your mind and make u want more. Her incall was very upscale as is she. I will. See her again when our schedules meet! Thanks again girly!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NicoletteRose
|
|
VictorFoco |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
7
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/18/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted jasmine/nicole on Sunday for Monday pretty easy and simple to book decided I’d do an hour prior to arrival she offered another girl I figured hey why not anyways she was at a nice enough hotel in Greeley I was greeted nicely with a hug she offered me a beer I’m a bit of a kinkster and asked if I could be dominated she agreed lol anyways I realized my time was running thin so I decided another hour after my kinky crap which u all probably don’t want to hear about we finished with a sloppy bj and doggy, was really into her didn’t interact much with the friend which I regret but I’m going back
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
jasminewaterss7
|
|
Vman25 |
Denver |
Yes |
89
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Vman25
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ok. Let me start off by saying that my girl is super fine. Then she tops it off with this easygoing personality and an underlying intellectual vibe. So cool. We mostly talked and I almost forgot what I had showed up for. I didn’t really forget, I was in captivating company and didn’t mind that I had to extend to see everything she had to offer. I left smiling with the knowledge I had gotten much more than what came for. Bravo baby girl. I’ll be back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
celticeagle |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cassie is accommodating and is a non rush girl. She is not gfe friendly if that's a deal breaker for you. I had a great session looking at all the views and touching her body all over. I plan on repeating and having a longer session. Treat her good guys she super frendly!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
K2dnvrfun |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow wow wow. I don't normally make it to the north of town, but happened to be up their for work and was looking for some last minute fun. Saw Francesca and love the reviews. Pinged her, shared my references in hopes of a short notice visit. Luck for me she was available.
She was easy to contact and willing to wait for me to arrive.
Met with a nice greating then I freshened up and we got to know each other better, followed by a fun evening. She is sweet, and lovely, and fun, ymmv but next time I'm up north I will look her up.
Tha for energetic fun time.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Bgjm2007 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
10/1/18 |
Review by
Bgjm2007
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Delilah is sensational. Pictures are absolutely accurate and she's probably the best provider I've seen. Sweet, high class, and an absolute pleasure. Treat her well, and she'll return the favor. ATF status.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Polepatrol |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: In this case I wish they all could be Texan Girls. I was absolutely blown away by this session. Much better than the photos, body built for fun, skills outstanding, attitude very rare for this line of work. 100% Girl Next Door type who will surprise you.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Marie
|
|
Hassen719 |
Denver |
Yes |
27
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Natalie is a awesome, as real as it gets. Tiny frame, tight body, great skills. Very good experience, great movements into what she does. A real keeper hopefully she sticks around awhile. If you like petite women she must go on your to do list.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexiKenni
|
|
Paul Pudenda |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/29/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kenni is simply magnificent. Bright, engaging and very pleasant to be with. Her website indicates GFE service, and this is exactly what she provides, at least according to my formula: dfk+utf(3bj)+daty+cfs. And Kenni excels at every level of that formula. She said she will be with us for another few weeks, so if you like well-endowed ebony women you need go see her. I know I'll be back. She's a blast!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jammie
|
|
Honest review |
Denver |
So-So |
2
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jammie is a gorgeous lady, the definition of a latin milf. She is easy to get a hold of. Set the appointment- all was going well. I got to the location, she needed more time to get ready so I gave the lady time... 15 minutes turned into 45 minutes of waiting. As I was getting ready to leave she sent her room number. I went up and she greeted me in a stunning cute outfit. She apologized, we chatted got comfortable with each other. I went for the hour, for the good time. She RUSHED and I was out of there in 30 min. I may have caught her on a bad day. Make no mistake, her company was good.
Overall, Jammie is a provider where you have to take a full hour to fully enjoy her company. In spite of the rushed session I am willing to see her again as she has the potential to be an ATF, she truly enjoys what she does.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chrissy
|
|
MountainBatman |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/19/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Prebooked with Chrissy a few days in advance. Met at my hotel and had some drinks at the bar over some conversation. Then headed back to the room for our fun.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
Akcfox4141 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
121
|
10/1/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very nice visit and nice Incall place she makes you feel comfortable seen her to days in a row it was even better today she really GFE
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenniferxj6
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
9/30/18 |
Seen on 9/28/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jenn is a very attractive woman. She is both sexy and sweet at the same time. Very pretty face and great body, just my type. Great GFE style with just the right sprinkling of PSE. Would love to return.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
LittleBit3 |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
9/30/18 |
Seen on 9/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This last time I was with Lena, it was tremendous. She is very charming, experienced and beautiful. You are very relaxed around her because of the way she makes you feel. She is highly recommended by me. You will really enjoy your time with her. It will be well spent!!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|