|
Jade Gait
|
|
fredsp411 |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
11/12/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful fbsm with some lite tantra. Typo in her stats. She is 5' 9"
and a D cup. She is in very good shape. Smart, kind and attentive.
Massage is CMT quality. Great teasing thruout. Very satisfing overall, will repeat.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 37D-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyaLoveex3
|
|
aboulderguy |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 10/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Experience Description: I saw Mya when she first came to town, and had such a great time that I met her again the following day. This lady is beautiful, articulate, smart. She is one of those persons who the more you get to know the more lovely and beautiful she becomes. She has a certain charisma that so few others have that makes one feel good just being with her and an unaffected easiness about her that that made me comfortable and content. I had a wonderful time with this lady and I can not stop thinking of my time with her. Please treat her with respect and kindness and I sure you will be similarly affected.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stevie Raye
|
|
CBam303 |
Denver |
Yes |
150
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
CBam303
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time.with her. Met her downtown at a nice incall.
She's great and very friendly. She's GFE. We started off with BBBJ and DATY. Had a blast and will repeat.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilyfishbubbles
|
|
tha_donjuan |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Every so often you run across a girl that represents herself very well. Lily is that girl. She has some sexy pics and I can attest that the body you see is as advertised. What a beauty. The massage takes place in a small private space sans a table but you won't mind. Lily is good at what she does and incorporates just enough of everything to get your motor running. You soon realize that time has passed and it's time for the flip. Once on your back the massage continues with increasing focus. All the while you get to behold that body (in all its natural glory)...I mean it's easily one of the top 5 I have seen in as many years on TOB. Didn't take long before I was seeing stars.
Definitely give her a shout and treat yourself for the holidays.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liana
|
|
BLUZE |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
BLUZE
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Liana at an upscale hotel. She was gfe from the start! Lots of sweet kisses. Beautiful lady with beautiful eyes. Activities progressed quickly. Enthusiastic bbbj. Multiple positions. Well timed moans.
All in all she was way more gfe than most other Russian ladies I’ve visited.
I recommend her.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Monroe-6320
|
|
Ravenous |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
57
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Ravenous
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Madison the other day. She's a great provider and really enjoys the time she spends with you. Enjoyed some translated French on her side as well as cover FS. She really gets into the session and seems to enjoy everything. Her list of no's seems to be traveling to the Mediterranean in any way. She's very engaging and likes to talk a little bit at first to get to know you, but once everyone is comfortable, it's game on. Will definitely repeat with her.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fabiana Camila
|
|
foxred |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
foxred
(56 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a pleasure to meet someone who enjoys gfe as much as I do. Fab is fabulous and I don't easily give "fabulous's" out. She can define DFK and from then on, it's your choice (cbj, bbbj and other languages are available). The rest is all given out with a tender affection...and wow, does that feel nice. Hopefully, she will come back to Den. from the Northwest. Beautiful incall....accurate photos.
I would run to see her again (and will). The no phone number contact seems to be gaining in popularity on tob ads and I don't have wifi or even a SMART burner phone. I made this all clear to her in an email and she accomodated me --- Very helpful and a lovely person. Nice activities and versed in several languages.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Fourplayluvr |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Lisa and I left wondering why it’s not my 52nd time! Lisa is amazing and my time spent with her was awesome in every way. Enthusiasm is a pitiful word to describe how she performed all activities! Nonstop GFE! Thank you Lisa! You ROCK!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
searing |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
searing
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautify sexy woman: my ATF!! Absolutely PERFECT body, with big round MM's (my personal preference), sexy full lips, juicy booty, and alluring eyes. Easy to communicate with both ahead of time and during our time together. Clean, comfortable location.
I visit Denver several times a year and am very happy to have found a woman who excites and entices while being cool and normal - definitely will repeat!!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BettyLovely
|
|
BoNusRound |
Boulder |
Yes |
16
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience with Betty. She has an amazing body and gives a great massage. She stays focused on what she is doing and stays in the moment. As long as you are respectful and a gentleman it will be an amazing experience.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lisa logan-4633
|
|
Donovan |
Denver |
Yes |
146
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Donovan
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Not much to add that hasn't been said. Lisa was bubbly, enthusiastic and personable . I felt like we were friends right away. I was nervous about the incall from the general location given, but those concerns were dismissed when I actually arrived. It us nice, clean, and in a nice area off the main streets.
Lisa is a little bigger than her pictures indicate but not much. I found her very attractive.
All in all, I had a really fun time playing and chatting. Would repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Stepper |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Stepper
(34 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The reviews for this lovely lady are popping up daily now for a good reason. She is amazing. GFE is advertised by many, Delilah defines the term. Had a great time, great connection and will repeat as often as possible. No interest in seeing other providers after experiencing Delilah.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Thicksexy29
|
|
Mr.Wolfe1977 |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had been communicating with off and on for a couple of days. Standard 2 call (text) system. Got to incall, door was unlocked and when I entered I found sexy and cute sexy Latina greeting me in hot and sexy bra and panties.
She has curves and shy but nasty side that go along great with her DD size tits and nice soft nipples.
Also, she does have pretty cool ink artwork tattoos on her body.
She is easy to talk to and immediately put me at ease.
Beautiful eyes and pretty smile. Highly recommended.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28DD-22-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Alexandra several times now and it just gets better every visit. She is truly a GFE provider in way possible and seems to totally enjoy our time together. If you are in search of the holy grail of companionship like most of us guys are, than she is about as close as you will find anywhere. A beautiful lady, glowing smile and a wonderful personality. She is one of the best kissers I have ever known, and is totally engaging and comfortable with everything on the GFE acronym list. Volver Pronto Bella Dama, I'll be waiting with bells on :)
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
Gato |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Gato
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/16/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Jos. Not only is she incredibly beautiful she is really fun to be with. In fact I had such a great time I had her back later the same day. If your looking for a gorgeous lady that is intelligent and fun to be around she is definey the one. I highly recommend spending some time with her. I know I will be again. Very soon!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Justine Glow
|
|
greyfox |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Well I finally saw Justine today and was so glad to find that she is using her real pictures. What a slim hot body and those sexy eyes were so intriguing I couldn't stop looking. She gave me a great BJ, then she flipped around and presented me her perfect booty. Cant wait to get back to see her again.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Calisurfgirl
|
|
mdallasfun |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Anyone that has read many of my reviews can tell I have a thing for doubles; I rarely do solos. For me to do a one on one and then come out of it with my mind blown takes a very special woman. I found that woman tonight.
I will admit that there was a little cheating involved. She contacted me through the Board about a forum post I wrote and I could tell almost immediately that I connected with her on an intellectual level. Then after seeing her pics and checking out her other reviews, I knew I had to meet her. Lucky for me that when I brought it up, she was available. Made the short drive and met her at an easily accessible and pristine incall. A beautiful woman met me at the entrance and walked me up while continuing our initial conversation we started with our messages. Once we got in, we talked for a bit more and made the move to her bedroom where our conversation soon led to clothes coming off. I knew when she grabbed the top of my head and shoved it south, I had found the right girl.
What transpired was one of the most passionate sexual experiences of my life. Because she had gone beyond the norm to make a real connection initially, the main event was out-of-this-world amazing. One of the prettiest kitties I've ever had the pleasure of pleasuring. Multiple angles, positions, and tempos were had and throughout it all, her genuine dirty talking added to the experience immensely. She knows how to read someone and can easily figure out what they like; she read me like an open book. Seriously, my head is still reeling. I can still smell her on me ...
Over two rounds, I was able to have an experience that reminded me why I do this and why I fell in love with sex to begin with. She is gorgeous, inside and out. Her intellect is intimidating but she puts you at ease with her genuine chemistry and sexuality. I'd like to think that our time was special together ... but that's what the best ones do ;)
Hope we can meet again sooner than later.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
lowly1 |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
lowly1
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Came across Daniela's post and scheduled an hour tryst. Set up was easy enough and off I went to see this beautiful petite girl. I was greeted in the requested attire and as others have stated a lengthy DFK to say hello. Eventually we moved on and her skills are magnificent. The moans, squirming and endless tongue down your throat make this one to see guys. I wanted to keep it hush and for myself but really want her to out Denver on a regular schedule. Do yourself a favor and go see her before she leaves.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Barbosa |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Barbosa
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Lulu was exceptional, vey tender and caring. Her massage was incredible, and the service was to a full extend. Wil definitely repeat
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
Rustybuck |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic gal to meet. She provides an excellent gfe and makes you feel right at home
Treat her well and you will be rewarded. Looking forward to next date.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Bandwidthguy |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw her at a good hotel down south. She is small, hot and lots of fun. Booked a half but stayed for an hour. Easy contact and screening. Experience was great!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
Dc4rl4nw |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
Dc4rl4nw
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my first time writing a review. Had an amazing time great conversation and immediately connected. Wow what a great find I rolled the dice and was very pleased.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
shyguy73 |
Denver |
Yes |
129
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
shyguy73
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lexy was great. One of the best experiences from my 10+ years in the hobby. She is very enthusiastic and experienced. It was like a girlfriend that was visiting that you had not seen in a long time. Incall was nice, very clean, easy to find, park and secure feeling. The full details were already described in other reviews and I’ll go through some too. As always YMMV depending on if you're a getleman or a jerk. Be a gentleman, it’s for your benefit.
If your a gentleman here’s what you might experience.... Arrived, we chatted, got naked. She said to lay down, so I did. More chatting and she pressed up against me for some DFK. Then pushed me onto my back. I played with her kitty, soft skin and wonderfully enhanced breasts. She started some UTF (we’re talking suck the chrome off a trailer hitch), DT, BLS with CIM. She cleaned me up and not even 3 min later I hear, “want to go again”. Normally I’d say “heck yeah!” but was not able to this time due to timing.
My experience with her renewed my joy in the hobby. I’ll for sure see again and have more fun. If you’re looking for a deep connection and adult experience, Lexy is a great choice and highly recommended. If you just looking for a quick pop, please move on so you don’t ruin her joy in the hobby.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Cruzcontrol39 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/11/18 |
Seen on 11/4/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Super friendly girl. Enjoyed the time. Greta UTF.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VanessaRose
|
|
jametee |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
11/11/18 |
Review by
jametee
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been out of the hobby for a while but in looking through the profiles, Vanessa's caught my eye and I was able to visit with her on her last day visiting. He is certainly a hot piece of Latina ass. Easy to schedule, responded immediately to my text when I arrived, very safe, upscale DTC hotel.
Without going into all the details, we both very much enjoyed our time together. Her TF was as good as it gets and she was very responsive for the main course. There is something special being with a young (legal) provider. She made me feel young again.
She plans on returning soon. I recommend you want out for her and enjoy her company too.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MyaBaybee
|
|
Synoches |
Las Vegas |
No |
3
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I reached out to Mya and said I was I interested in meeting her. We worked out details and I headed over. When I got there, she said she needed more time and asked me to run to the nearest 7-11 for supplies. I did that and it was another 20 minutes of waiting in the car after. I let it go but I was wondering why, when she didn’t just work out a later time with me when we arranged this. Once I was in the hotel room, she showed me a sheet-covered couch where activities would be enjoyed and then said I could look in the bedroom to see that nobody else is there. Strange, but okay, I did. She then left me waiting in the living room while she went in the bedroom, locked the door and spent a few minutes with the safe in her room. I’m wondering what is going on so I call through the door asking if everything is alright here. She finally comes out and leads me to the couch. She gives good CBJ with her being topless but that was the limit of the experience with everything else being off the table without a longer session. My 30 min ended up being 10 minutes of limited activities and 40 minute of waiting and store-runs.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-41
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lizzy Pink
|
|
Gange29 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
38
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 45 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG!! What an incredibly beautiful woman. ATF for sure.everything about this beautiful lady was spot-on and exactly what I was looking for. She is a very kind woman with a Generous Heart.
I have been admiring her for some time, never taken the opportunity or found the right time to meet this beautiful lady. However, now I will try and make a regular visit.
OMG, she is even more beautiful in person than her images show. Every one of her curves were a picture of exquisite beauty.
Treat her well, definitely a delicate flower.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SaraLita
|
|
Drego |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Drego
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Absolutely enjoyed my time with Sara. Fun to talk to, very beautiful and accommodating. I plan on enjoying Sara when comes back to Denver in Dec.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetSexy_Paris
|
|
DJfox |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
DJfox
(31 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful lady. I was extremely pleased to see her. She is lively and a lot of fun. Hugged and kissed the moment I entered. She then slowly pulls away and starts dancing. Great personality. I would love to go clubbing with her when I am in Bangkok. Her pics are accurate. Lovely tats. Slim body, very pretty face, and oh those boobs! I lips locked on to them and I sucked on them for eternity. I couldn't tell that they were MM. Services were great. Full GFE, bbbj, bls, daty, fiv, ss, dfk, backrub. Performed enthusiastically.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilly Rosse-BANNED
|
|
Dogmatic |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Dogmatic
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She partially obscures her face, but let me tell you, fellas, she’s a fox. She doesn’t have any reviews, yet, but I took a chance because, you know, Texas girls are awesome. She has a pretty face with gorgeous eyes, porcelain skin, cute breasts with perfect pink nipples, and one of the greatest big bottoms I’ve ever seen. I enjoyed just watching her walk around the room. She greeted me at the door in some nice lingerie, and she was so friendly and good-looking that I could tell it was going to be a all-star appointment. If you like GFE, this is it, man. Her skills with her mouth, kissing and otherwise, are spectacular. We ran through the usual sequence of activities, from kissing to oral to mutual oral to multi-position intercourse and back to oral (to completion). Everything was very sensual and exactly like being with your girlfriend. I especially enjoyed the views from different positions of her sexy body . . that ass in the canine position would obliterate a lesser man! Highly recommended
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
lrod3 |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
lrod3
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: it’s been a few years since the last time I saw Sasha and I must say she is still amazing. Set up was easy as usual nice upscale, downtown, luxurious spa setting. CMT quality massage only better 2hr GF massage and it was simply mind blowing ????. Treat this sexy woman good and she will make sure you are taken care of. Thanks Sasha.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Cos32 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Cos32
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I’ve had the pleasure of seeing Natalie a few times. She is absolutely one of the most down to earth and engaging providers here.
Gorgeous top to bottom and her sessions are always all about you. She does have some rules but all are reasonable.
Treat her with respect and you’ll be rewarded.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SweetSexy_Paris
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
Yes |
44
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've met Paris several times and it's always a fun filled session.
LFK, DFK, clean fresh and sweet DATY/DATO, BBBJ, MISH, K9, 69.
Past meetings included FIV, CIM, COB, and other activities.
I will see her a few more times before she leaves!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SaraLuvv-BANNED
1
|
|
Anthony68303 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sara luv is awesome. I have seen her several times. Excellent bbbj and rides like a cowgirl. See you soon baby. And she's 420 friendly.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
Tgitgi65 |
Denver |
Yes |
142
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Tgitgi65
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/2/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There is nothing exaggerated in any of the great reviews that have been written about Reese Reynolds. She's stunningly beautiful, has a great personality with a fun sense of humor, and is very, very good at what she does.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
coking |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
coking
(70 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am so glad I finally found the time to meet Kristi! Been seeing her make visits to denver often, but never could find the time to meet her until this last trip. She is fn sexy and beautiful all around! The hot asian girl you always wanted to be with. Pictures are very accurate because it is her! Bubbly fun personality, and I think we hit it off great. She is very gentle, sweet, and takes her time. I enjoyed every minute and wish I would've opted for the hr. She's going to be an ATF from now on. Wish I could just keep her to myself. I'll definitely be seeing her again next visit.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Pinkernton
|
|
boulderbeard |
Boulder |
Yes |
49
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 15 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! The softest lips, sexiest body, and most welcoming and relaxed demeanor! I’ve never felt more at ease and aroused by a provider. She is a genuine GFE.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Grooming: Trimmed
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-22-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kimberly St. James
|
|
Hassen719 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Much better than the pictures. Very fit, petite model type. Surprising good gfe for high end gal. Very down to earth loves to chat it up. Dfkbbbjdaty and gfecfscim sums up my experience. I would repeat definitely.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: no DFK but everything else was good. utf . LFK. daty.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elaine
|
|
The stars are left |
Denver |
Yes |
50
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A couple rules before you get started which were easy to get out of the way. Had a fun time good conversation and laughs would definitely recommend. Thanks Elaine will see again
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kimmy699
|
|
Skydivemp |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup, a few texts to get familiar and then we met at Kimmy's in call location. Nice part of town and clean space. She was great, very inviting and friendly. Looks just like her pictures and provided a great time. Highly recommend if you can see her while she's still in town.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
MileHighCity |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
11/10/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I see why she got so many good reviews, she is a great provider. I definitely recommend! Shes beautiful and skillful
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
nicevibe |
Boulder |
Yes |
36
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
nicevibe
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amberly is beautiful inside and out. Great massage from beginning to end. I will be back.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Aspenrain
|
|
Ishmael |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Ishmael
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I took advantage of a two girl special with AspenRaine and her friend, Sol Brillante ( she's new to TOB) . Aspen is very attractive in person with a friendly and open personality. I would describe her as athletic not curvy and very well put together with gorgeous breasts and very pretty face and eyes. Both girls were GFE, enthusiastic and exciting. I highly recommend especially if you are looking for two sweethearts on the north side. Have fun!
Age: 36 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lilly Rosse-BANNED
|
|
Synoches |
|
Yes |
2
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
Synoches
(64 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw one of Lilly’s listings before she came out to Denver and booked ahead with her. She does do some light screening and I made the appointment through P411. When I arrived at the location, I was greeted by Lilly wearing some very provocative lingerie. The whole experience was a true GFE encounter and my only regret is not having even more time to spend with her. She’s such a sexy combination of young and bubbly and sensual. I recommend very highly.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenniferxj6
|
|
BadBoy |
Denver |
Yes |
19
|
11/10/18 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/6/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Jennifer quite a few times since my initial review below and nothing has changed except she has now moved to the Denver area. Other than that, the pictures are real and current, she is still stunningly gorgeous, still slender, fit and in great shape, still very accommodating and open minded, still a bit kinky, still sweet and friendly, and still a very naughty talker.
After numerous encounters I am also realizing that she really is a very intelligent, very genuine, and very generous woman. I am privileged to know her, even if just for 60-minute intervals (but she is not a clock watcher).
Jennifer is one of the best communicators ever, she responds promptly, never cancels, always is ready, no BS, no excuses - I love that about her, she is really considerate of your time and emotions.
Finally, her new place is a very nice incall, with secure, safe, sheltered and discrete parking.
For criminy sakes, what more could you want?
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/5/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a top 10 provider who graces Denver usually once a month or so. She is always dressed in a hot and sexy outfit, high heels and her hair and makeup perfect - looks like a model and yes she always smells great too! I always make time to see her at least twice while she is in Denver. Beautiful, did I mention beautiful better than her hot pics and videos beyond imagination. Intelligent, witty, very funny and an ultimate sexy spinner with perfect tits and an ass to die for nice and firm and fit! Booking my two hour appointment is always easy thru TOB or P411 at a safe location. She provides completly safe play which I like. DFK, CBJ, Deep Throat, Daty, Mish, CG, Doggie and awesome dirty talk! Super sexy, very enthusiastic, accommodating! She is not a clock watching type spinner, just a true pleaser. You would be hard pressed to find another diamond provider hotter than her. Gentlemen do yourself a favor and book this woman asap, you will never regret this blow your mind encounter. See you again soon and often!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LaurenB
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
116
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Lauren for the second time at her DTC incall. I love her long, slender, athletic body and it didn”t take us long to shed the clothes and begin the fireworks. I sampled pretty extensively from her menu as posted on her webpage to an explosive finish. She is very low key, friendly, fun, and above all, very talented. Highly recommended!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissSky
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
11/9/18 |
Seen on 11/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: in decades that ive done this
she is either #1 or damn close
i cant recall a better time, but im >70 and memory does fade. but she was uber wonderful
plz treat her in the VERY best manner
she is 10+++ in every way i can think of.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Bigdog7 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
11/9/18 |
Review by
Bigdog7
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/7/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow.
Nancy is fantastic. She is the definition of GFE. I would highly recommend her. Take good care of her she's a treasure.
Watching A2 girl experience that booked early to make sure they would both be available. And the booking was easy via text messages. Don't expect to call her on the phone unless you know Thai.
She was fantastic and friendly agreed to be with. They both made sure that I left with a smile on my face and very satisfied. Nancy and Sonny set the standard for the Thailand / Asian provider experience.
Expect to have a little bit of a language barrier. But it won't get in the way.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|