|
Alia Abaza
|
|
Hassen719 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
11/21/18 |
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a wonderful visit with Alia. Classy educated young lady who is very beautiful and sexy. After taking care of the basics we began with some dfk and daty followed with sloppy bbbj. On went the cap and she jumped on. Excellent rider and turned her around for some from behind, super juicy ass nice and bouncy, the view got the best of me and I popped off game over. Great time the physical part ended prematurely she offered round 2 and I couldn’t do it too bad for me had great conversation, would see her again for sure
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
luna5654303
|
|
Johnny0 |
Denver |
No Show |
20
|
11/21/18 |
Review by
Johnny0
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Texted Luna early in the day. She texted back a few hours later and we confirmed a meeting time for later the same day. She sent me her address and we confirmed the time. I texted her about 20 minutes before our session letting her know I was on my way. I arrived on time, parked outside her complex and texted to let her know I was there. No response. I waited about 10 minutes and called, leaving a message (was hoping she was just running late). Still no response. After a few more minutes I texted again but nothing. I tried calling her as I was leaving but this time the call went went straight to voicemail. I'm a pretty nice regular guy. I was super polite, but I guess I should have taken heed of the others who had no shows with her. Pretty rude of her to waste an hour of my time with no reply at all.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 29D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrinityAmoretti
|
|
Zyx |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
11/21/18 |
Review by
Zyx
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been captivated by Trinity for ages but kept missing her when she came into town. So when it all finally worked out expectations were high. But no pressure. :)
Trinity is awesome, exceeded expectations and became my new ATF. Simply stunning yet down to earth and quite comfortable to be around. Better looking than her pictures, and those are some great pictures.
An amazing GFE. Now we've finally met I remain captivated and eagerly await her return.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nicole Skyy
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/21/18 |
Seen on 11/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nicole aims to please. I've been seeing her ad for quit some time now, but I've never reached out to her because I was waiting on her first review. I was out late so I decided to give nicole a call and take one for the team. The setup was quick and easy, even at 3am. Got to her room and was pleasantly surprised by Nicole's beauty. She is the girl in the pics. Everything was done to perfection, Nicole is very accommodating, not a clock watcher at all. I decided to extend my time from hh, to an hr because 30 mins wasn't enough. I literally caught wood again after seeing her Laying there in some sexy panties and T-shirt. Go see her with confidence, you will be glad you did.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lyndsey-7720
|
|
LayedBackGuy |
Denver |
No Show |
1
|
11/21/18 |
Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Super nice on the phone, told me where to head, said I was on my way and how long it would take for me to get there and when I got there notified her, waited for an hour, no response :(. I would have loved to have seen her!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 35C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Honeybihh85
|
|
Skydivemp |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
1
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/19/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Scan artist, grab and dash, literally ran out the door. DO NOT SEE HER.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassidylv-BANNED
|
|
LayedBackGuy |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
4
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/19/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: So this girl has been on here by the name of Cassidy, and her friend Bailey phone 6465800979
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2943589?skip_terms=1
are running a scam where they go into another room then tell you the deal. The other bad reviews of Cassidy are dead on, and about being a "Vegas girl". I TOFTT here and tried a number off not TOB and got hit.
Just be aware there is two girls and they are using various numbers. Always good to get reviews first if you can.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JJHoneybee
|
|
Bob1911 |
Denver |
Rip-Off |
2
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Bob1911
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Rip-Off
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I sent her a text and set up an appointment. She showed up and sat down to talked to get to know each other for 1/2 an hour. Moved back to the bedroom and she gave me a back massage for about 10 minutes and then said that she had to go because of her babysitter and sorry and then just left
Age: 28 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
This client was very intoxicated and disrespectful. He was insistent on being extremely vulgar and degrading. If he hadn't been so intoxicated I assume he wouldn't have been acting like that. I was so uncomfortable I couldn't stay the full hour with him.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
mia619filipinaSD
|
|
new2hobbying |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 10/28/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Mia is very! I made a couple of mistakes I should have schedule with her sooner and I should seen her for longer than 30 minutes. I just could not work our schedules. Adult activities were fun and I will have to see her for a longer time to provide a better review. But I was absolutely glad I could see her.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
JW12342016 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
68
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow! What can I say about Sarah that has not already been written! Set up was easy; in fact she went way out of her way to accommodate my schedule. She made me feel at ease immediately and we thoroughly and mutually enjoyed our time together!! Incredibly talented and creative! Wonderful spirit and great conversationalist. I will definitely repeat when she is back in town.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jenna_James
|
|
Dray57 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
40
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Dray57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This review is over due Seen this awesome person after a missed connection and all i can say is it was mind blowing.. Everthing from personality to body was memorable..I plan to see each time she is around....Thanks Jenna...
Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexia Fayee
|
|
hossoh |
San Diego |
Yes |
19
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
hossoh
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/8/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: San DiegoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wonderful lady with the most striking eyes you will ever see. Beautiful face, body, etc. Sweetest girl I have ever meet.
I have seen her several times with the full gfe experience each time. She provides a fantastic service and the after talk is just as fun as the act. I recommend and will continue to repeat.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
Tbone82 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Tbone82
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/1/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Dulce-8416 at a nice incall location.. we were like old friends meeting again after years.. she was 100% nice and accommodating looked just like her picture 5 star provider.. I throughly enjoyed my time with Dulce-8416. I will definitely see her again. After reading some of her other reviews I was sceptical but went and seen her anyway and I'm happy I did.Thank you Dulce for the wonderful experience
Age: 23 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Monroe-6320
|
|
Chalilgrin54109 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
57
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had wanting to see Madison for a long time. So I was just sitting at my computer and I noticed that Madison was back in town after a long period away. I contacted her threw texting and arranged a time to meet. I met her at the agreed location that she had. When I got there, I was greeted with a smile and we talked for a little bit. She is a very attractive young lady. Madison was pleasant, witty and had a inviting personality that put me at ease right away. We both had a great time. I would recommend to anyone who wants to be treated like a king. Will deffinately be seeing Madison again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Michelle303
|
|
Drego |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Drego
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My oh my, what fun I had with this woman. I find Michelle to be very down to earth; very genuine and generous. She indulged me a wardrobe request which was perfect btw.
She has one restriction that didn't interfere with my activity list. Very open minded, willing and oh so able.
My ATF for sure.
Be good to her, you'll be glad you did.
YMMV
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Dray57 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Dray57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/26/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Long over review, Ive seen Misa a few times and will continue as long as shes around due to the awesome service provided. The massage from this beautiful women is one of the best. The location is in a great upscale location and the touch from start to beginning will leave you in bliss...Her pictures are accurate but you will have to see for yourself that the real thing is so much better. Misa thank you for your time and great company.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Savannapdx
|
|
lanshrk |
Denver |
Yes |
83
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
lanshrk
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Savanna is very sweet and easy to talk to. I've been nervous about meeting her for various reasons but she made me feel very comfortable with easy conversation right away. Great personality! She is very cute -- pretty eyes and hair and certainly other nice... assets! She is very responsive... did I mention how well she made me feel at ease? very nice and convenient in-call. Stay well Savanna! hope to see you again sometime! :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kitkat
|
|
shredder_dude |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met KK at her incall. She was very nice and down to earth. I enjoyed the session which included BBBJ DATY and CFS . She was patient and non rushed, which I like. I plan to repeat in the future.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
Dray57 |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
11/20/18 |
Review by
Dray57
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So Im pretty new to this but the experience was awesome, as stated before this women is a ture GFE. It was a pleasurable time..Rocking personality and rocking body...I will see again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
thomas.ga |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alia is a very pretty middle eastern gal with very sweet attitude. She was very patient and accommodating as it took me a min to get things going. We made out for a while doing dfk which helped elevate my situation and we were able to proceed. She has a nice tight fit body that is fantastic and is very skillful using it. With my issue I raced to doggie where I love to see the rear view kept me going and finished hard Into the cover. She cleaned me up talked a little and went on my way. Great gal and fun time.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Desperado |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was an interesting experience because I had met Audrey previously in a social situation which was a first for me. That meant there were no surprises when we were able to schedule some time together which made it that much more fun! She is beautiful, sensual, accommodating, has a gorgeous incall and is just an all around awesome lady! It felt like I was getting back together with an old girlfriend for a brief rendezvous. You won’t go wrong with her!
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
thomas.ga |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
11/20/18 |
Seen on 11/10/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela was a blast super petite little Latina spinner. She is a mature woman this is not a youngster. She has a great touch and wonderful attitude. She has a cute little accent she is South America sweetheart. As far as service goes was phenomenal. She’s very experienced great passionate dfk and bbbj like a champ gave option for cim at finish but I finished in the cover well before I got to that spot. She rode so well and worked me out. Great experience, will repeat was simple easy and natural experience and she is very down to earth.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
Polepatrol |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Fantastic gal with great touch and open minded. Only a couple of no no’s but was msog and we were able to manage 7-8 positions. Started with a wonderful bbbj into some daty and then engaging in some passionate dfk started mish then cg,rcg, k9, 69, standing, sitting we trashed the place. Young tight playful playmate!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
kurt.michaelson |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yasmin was a lot of fun educated co Ed with unique personality. She has the most amazing eyes and smiles and can carry a conversation. The best part is her body, super fit nice tight body amazing booty, perky tits and knows how to use them. Started with some heavy dfk leading to bbbj (great job) and on went the cover. More kissing her in top and I couldn’t hold it. She took it all the way and bounced it and I blew. Was great didn’t last long enough I sill go for the hr msog next time. Wonderful young lady.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
Phil-anderer |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 10/31/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Good grief. Yet ANOTHER awesome FBSM experience. I did have one huge regret, which is not opting for the more expensive session!
Amazing visuals, terrific tactile sensation. I highly recommend.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KendraReigh
|
|
Huskerrick |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
5
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Found myself driving through Ft. Collins and was able to set up an in-call hour with Kendra. After reference checking it was an easy arrangement. Kendra was a real sweetheart meeting me with her sexy lingerie. She’s a great GFE.
Age: 50 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexandra king
|
|
scottiep33 |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All I can say about Alexandra is WOW!!! I was a bit skeptical at first because I wasn't sure if she was real. When I arrived at her incall location she opened the door and all I could do is smile. Not only was she the girl in the pics, her body was even more amazing in person. Once inside we talked for a while, then came play time. I won't go into detail, but I will say that she is a fs provider. Her breast are real and soft. Her ass is to die for, and the view from doggie position is unreal. Fellas if you haven't seen Alexandra yet, you are doing yourself a disservice. She is hands down one of the best providers Denver has to offer.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kat Vega
|
|
Whatupe74 |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Winter and her GF Kat. First time with 2 beautiful ladies. Broke the ice with a quick game of poker. The girls were amazing. Very easy to talk to. We all had a blast. Check their site for activities available. Something for everyone. Will meet up again. Thank you ladies.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
MeshiyaMasuda |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A wonderful session with an amazing lady. The term "GFE" often gets tossed around a lot without really meaning anything, but this lovely lady makes you feel comfortable before you ever even meet her. Just having a conversation with her is a pleasure, but being on a date with her is positively dreamy. I was nervous, and unsure, she made everything better. Definitely intend to become a regular. I'm not one for crass details, but her talents are top notch, and her warmth and charisma will leave you breathless.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Whatupe74 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met with Winter and her GF Kat. First time with 2 beautiful ladies. Broke the ice with a quick game of poker. The girls were amazing. Very easy to talk to. We all had a blast. Check their site for activities available. Something for everyone. Will meet up again. Thank you ladies.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
chunky4096-7166 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber is a Tall Drink of Water: Beautiful, tall and slender with the cutest little tushy. A bit quiet at first, she quickly warmed. She is very bright and conversing with her was fun and interesting.
Amber’s touch is soothing, not too hard and not too soft. Those achy muscles appreciated her attention.
I thoroughly enjoyed the entire visit and left a happy man, very pleased to have made her acquaintance. I’ll be back next time I need a good work over!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
badboytimmay |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I recall seeing her ads and posts from earlier years but never bit the bullet. My loss. Setup was smooth and her TCB is great. Opened the unlocked door in an upscale hotel and was extremely happy with what was behind. She was very welcoming from the get go and I knew this was going to be a great time. She is a wonderful GFE provider and as sweet as they come. Really can't say enough. Intelligent, sweet, skilled and very beautiful. The total package IMHO. I was considering taking a break from the hobby but felt like Michael Corleone from Godfather 3, "Just when I thought I was out, and they pull me back in". Definitely recommend and be sweet to this one gents as she is a rare gem. We are lucky to have her back. I would also echo and confirm other reviewers.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Delilah Ivee
|
|
UltraCO |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
11/19/18 |
Review by
UltraCO
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Incredible time with Delilah and all I can say is wow. True GFE experience and she really aims to please. Very laid back, sensuous beautiful woman with an incredible body. Thanks again Delilah for a memorable time!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
The Official Kylie Rose
|
|
diggin dog |
Boulder |
Yes |
11
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been trying to get together with Kylie for some time and finally our schedules allowed us to meet. She does spend time out of town, so when she is available don't miss the opportunity to see her. All I can say is it was worth the wait. She is a gorgeous and sexy brunette who is also a great conversationalist. Her hands provide such a stimulating and erotic touch and her teases just put you right on the edge. After the flip, some nude body to body contact and caressing is enjoyed and the finish...simply amazing! Kylie is a top FBSM provider and I can't wait to see her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Patience
|
|
greyfox |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
11/19/18 |
Review by
greyfox
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have had a good streak of great providers lately and Patience sure didn't disappoint me. She is absolutely beautiful. Started off with a non rush BJ, then she turned around for some dogie. She amazed me how she could twist her body to maintain eye contact with me, till I came.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissHayleySummers
|
|
ynot132 |
Denver |
Yes |
22
|
11/19/18 |
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Hayley a number of times, she has always been fantastic.
She is the epitome of a spinner, 5 feet tall with a body that is perfect, tight as a drum. She's got the most beautiful and expressive face, and I always prefer doing her in positions that allow me to see face as she cums.
The last time we got together she met me at the door wearing black lace panties and bra in red heels. She gave me the deepest french kiss and invited me in.
The rest of the time was spent in the most erotic session of exploring every possible position that could make her cum. I've never been with anyone that loves sex more than she does. The only downside is any other women you are with after being with Hayley ,will be a disappointment.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-27-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had a great time with Francesca. Full GFE. I will definitely recommend and I plan to repeat.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
elladane
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
11/19/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I contacted the lovely Elladane prior to her arriving in Denver and I must say, she has been a pleasant surprise from day one. She asked if I wanted to set up a session prior but I declined and mentioned that it would be best if we scheduled when she arrived. Ella arrived and gave me a little JINGLE to let me know she was in town (my kind of woman). After setting up a good time earlier in the day, I contacted Ella to confirm and found myself at her in call 15 minutes early. Of course I contacted her to make sure it was ok to come by that early and she was more than happy because she was going out of her way staying up this late already (my kind of woman). Upon arriving, it was all kinds of SKETCHY ACTIVITY going on in the area and I almost decided to reschedule for another time. Thinking back on how good of a VIBE I got from her, I was sure this girl was SAFE LOL. Once I was inside of her in call, there she was, a splitting image of her pics, those big pretty eyes I might add are laser focused on you at all times. She is an attractive woman whether her eyes are open or closed. And yes, she does close her eyes at certain times and I loved watching. Our conversation was all over the place. Don't forget the East Coast accent coupled with a FLORIDA TAN LOL........ She's a pretty cool woman and I am glad I had the chance to meet her. Take care of yourself Ella and I am sure our paths will cross again.........
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SaraLuvv-BANNED
1
|
|
SixGutts |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
11/18/18 |
Review by
SixGutts
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Miss Luvv and immediately fell in love. What a beautiful heart and soul, and she’s definitely a gorgeous woman, much better in person than the pictures. Finally met my AFT, she gave me just what I needed plus a little bit more. Thanks lady, I appreciate you!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
AdamStevens |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sizzling Hot Middle Eastern Model/Student. Probably one of the hottest tightest body’s I have seen very youthful sweet and amazing body. Great hotel environment and setting. Very natural very relaxed didn’t want to leave. Skills above average in all areas. A couple standard rules otherwise great menu and performed with enthusiasm. Will repeat
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
winter kay
|
|
Jamesmathe80 |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Winter kay at a nice incall location.. we were like old lovers meeting after years.. she was 200% GFE.. She took me to places I ve never visited before.. 5 star provider.. I throughly enjoyed my time with Winterkay. I will definitely see her whenever she visits Denver. Thank you winterkay for the wonderful experience.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
SixGutts |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
11/18/18 |
Review by
SixGutts
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/27/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sabrina is a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul. I would have loved to have spent the full 2 hours with her, but understand why session ended early...I was lucky enough to get time with her on her birthday, and I left fully satisfied for our first meeting, and I definitely look forward to seeing her again. Thanks lady, I appreciate you!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alisa Russia
|
|
mtnrunning |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After trying to text Alisa a couple of times, I was finally able to get in touch with her by simply messaging her through TOB. She was able to accommodate my somewhat short notice request and I met her at a clean and comfortable incall. Alisa has great eyes, and her English is good enough that we were able to easily talk for a bit before moving on. Alisa is very energetic and the UTF, various positions, and MSOG were all extremely enjoyable. If you can catch her on this visit, I recommend doing so.
??????? Alisa. See you the next time you visit Denver.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ashley Nicole-3286
|
|
dcorian72 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
93
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/12/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Ashley Nicole on Friday and it was so good I went back to see her on Monday. This girl is fantastic. Absolutely the best girl I have seen in the Springs and possibly ever. She is the perfect girl next door type. She is beautiful and the body is amazing. Her ass and thighs are nice and very firm. The view from behind is amazing. I recommend her every day of the week and twice on Sunday. She has a shy quality about her that really turns me on, but she is not shy at all when the clothes come off. I will be seeing her again very soon. If you are looking for a high quality experience give Ashley Nicole a text.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Yasmin Yung
|
|
jamespatterson5019 |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Yasmin is a treat. Met this young CO-Ed and was very impressed. She is much more beautiful than the photos. She was dressed in super cute bra and panty set, very heavy bedroom eyes from the start. Dfk from the start omg to 69 with amazing bbbj and daty, she was very passionate and got her very wet. She put on cover and started to work me with her hips. Flipped her over for some doggie and blasted into the cover. Very tight fit body didn’t last as long as I wanted but she cleaned me up and finished with great conversation.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HollyAmory
|
|
Datyallday |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 10/29/18
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Holly was a total blast. She is young and a lot of fun. We hung out, chatted and then went to have some fun. She brought a couple of toys, and we definitely had some grown up fun with them. 3 pops were had. Absolutely on my list for future Denver visits.
Besides being a lot of fun, her bcd skills were top notch. Quick verification, prompt, clear communication.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
frostyjack |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow. Just, wow. I can't really add to what the other reviews have already said. Do yourself a favor and book some time with Emily, you won't regret it!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AutumnB
|
|
TheGingerNinger |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spinner Alert!! Autumn is 5 stars!! I am in awe of how cool she is. UTF was great! She is tiny and perfect body and attitude. I felt so comfortable and at home. I will for sure be seeing her again. If you like petite she is for sure a treat. I guarantee it.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Blasian_kimxXx
|
|
MileHighCity |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/15/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was lucky enough to see Kim for a short visit she said she usually only does hh and longer. I was really happy to see that she was the girl in the pics. Shes a perfect 10 in my book. Shes a baddie! Really cute and has an amazing body. We talked for a little and then I enjoyed playing with her breast which are all natural, they were definitely the best I ever seen. From there I threw on a cover and enjoyed FS which didn't last too long because of how tight and beautiful she was. I usually have trouble finishing quickly with short visits but that was a different story with Kim. Truly amazing!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessie Denver
|
|
LacyLockett |
Denver |
Yes |
74
|
11/18/18 |
Seen on 11/14/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessie is an awesome provider beautiful and sexy . She is the ultimate girlfriend experience. I would see her everyday if that was possible. She is highly recommended. I hope to see her again before she leaves and hope she returns on a regular basis. Thank You Jessie for the amazing time .
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|