|
SensualMontana
|
|
BigBaldBlk |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
7/11/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Montana several times and she never disappoints. Always dressed sexy.
She does a nice job of massaging your whole body including your temples, neck and chest. Sexy accent and loves to laugh.
Heated massage table, she gets in pretty deep working any kinks or issues you're experiencing. The flip and release are exceptional. Warm towel clean up, nice hug and kiss and I was out the door. If you are looking to spend time with a gorgeous lady, for a great massage, Montana is one to see. Thank you again for a wonderful afternoon!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
BallR |
DTC |
Yes |
96
|
7/11/19 |
Review by
BallR
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ms. Adrianne is a natural beauty and as graceful as they come fellow members. I've been away from the hobby, and I was welcomed back with a bang.
Standard verification and screening, readily available and scheduled for my requested time. Arrived at incall and go ven instructions to proceed upstairs.
Shared a drink and some introductory small talk before GFE session began with Lfk/Dfk. Great quality time experienced by moi, Ms. Adrianne is receptive and is also a giver. Talked about holiday in between session and I can say she is all that and a bag of chips. No so-so experience here members, she's the real deal and now in my top 5 ATF.
Until next time Ms. Adrianne!
BallR
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Layne Jane
|
|
Vash the Stampede |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
7/11/19 |
Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Layne was simply amazing! fbsm/nuru, and wished it was longer! Verification and setup was extremely easy, and Layne was incredibly responsive. Clean, safe, easy-to-find in call! I definitely recommend her and will be seeing her again!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lolaababii
|
|
icenutz |
Denver |
Yes |
45
|
7/11/19 |
Review by
icenutz
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What can you say... You get the best of both worlds... A body rub mixed and a full service!! Lola is great with communication and setup was easy. Upscale private residence with easy access. Lola made me very comfortable from the start, offered a water and shower prior to session. After a little message and some nice teasing in the right areas, I flipped for some more playful touch that lead into an amazing BBBJ. Her moaning while doing this almost made me loose it. I had to stop and offer a little DATY - Fresh and tasty. I love that she was so receptive to my touch, so much she pushed me away and jumped into K9. Everything was tight, and views were amazing!! Her moans and sincere enjoyment prohibited me to last very long at all. Overall, I had a great time. I will repeat.. Treat this Star with Respect fellas!!
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
EuropeanHoneyPot
|
|
skyonfire |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
7/11/19 |
Seen on 6/22/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is the third time I have seen European Honey Pot and every time has been amazing. She is easy to communicate with, about an hour or so after the initial text she was over at my downtown apartment. We sat in my living room and smoked some weed and talked for a little bit. She got along great with my dog :). Once we both felt pretty comfortable with each other we moved into my bedroom. Before I could blink all her clothes had come off and I was momentarily stunned by how tall she was and how beautiful and soft her curves were. I know what I like so I didn’t try questioning what was on the menu too much, but she was ready to please and after the first go she still liked to cuddle and touch me. Pretty soon I was ready to go again and msog was offered and appreciated! Thanks again, you always feel wonderful after you have been around
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: BBW
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NinaNouvelle
|
|
Tony2018 |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
Tony2018
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I tried to meet her last month but she's in high demand and I dropped the ball by not pre booking. As soon as I saw she was back in town this month I reached out. Set up was routine and she was very responsive. Her pics are very real. Amazing personality and her oral skills are off the charts. Bbbj, daty, fs, cof. Definitely make the time to see her when she's in town. You wont regret it.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alissa M
|
|
Coloradopntr |
DTC |
Yes |
16
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 6/19/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my first review and I chose a wonderful lady to see. Alyssa came to see me, she arrived on time looking stunning in her jeans and nice blouse. She was very discrete and was very professional. Once inside she freshened up in the powder room and then joined me I my studio. She is very sexy, comfortable and did not seem nervous at all. We enjoyed conversation and each other. It was seriously like meeting an old friend. She is very inviting and keeps everything safe which I personal respect. If you are on the fence because of the last reviews. Forget them and invite her over NOW !! I have seen her 2 times since and plan on seeing her again this week. Highly recommend.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexxx
|
|
glw21252 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
27
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
glw21252
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, great experience all around. Very nice incall location. More attractive than hep pictures, great personality, made me feel at ease immediately. Had a great massage and conversation, but could not resist that amazing ass for long. We had a very intimate session and all services were top notch. Will definitely go back to see her again. Overall a wonderful girl (girl next door) with mad skills.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanel-5983
|
|
Mountainman51 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
8
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sent her a text and replied very quickly, made arrangements for outcall. Showed up on time and was happy to see her Photos are accurate , tiny petite tight body, chatted a little about her rules, everything is covered, no Greek that I am not a fan of anyway.
Very responsive to daty then moved to cbj
Played around with multiple positions for round one.
Chatted more sitting on the bed caressing her beautiful body and think msog would be available but the cards were not aligned for me.
Didn’t feel rushed at anytime and enjoyed her visit very much . Will defiantly call her again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jade Gait
|
|
buztongue |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: One of the best experiencies ever. She is so down to earth and grounded that you relax beyond what you exoect . She made me feel so welcomed and comfortable I am still more relaxed than I have been for so long. She has been on my mind since I left her place. What a wonderful experience. I can hardly wait until I see her again.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35C-28-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Coxx-BANNED
|
|
Allied47 |
Denver |
Yes |
34
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
Allied47
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Called her to set up time and place. She was a little late. It was sure worth the wait. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be her but she changes her number a lot. Once she got her it was like a horse out the gates. Her utf skills were amazing. Switched over to cfs doggie and she she asked if I wanted to do Greek. So glad I waited. Finished up and told her I’d be back for more. She truly loves what she does. Still needs to update her profile with that other number.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
4lena4-BANNED
|
|
timesnewroman |
Denver |
Yes |
40
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally our schedules aligned and it was well worth it. Very friendly woman, easy to talk to and relax. Passionate kisser, very enthusiastic throughout the session.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Vassago |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Elara’s ad often and never got the chance to meet her. I knew she was Russian and I have a thing for Russian women, so I'm not sure why I waited so long. Communication is good and clear. When she met me outside her place with a hug and a smile, I instantly got the feeling this would be an exceptional visit.
She has lightning behind her eyes and carries herself with terrific energy. She's the kind of person that just makes you feel good to be around. I can't say much more that hasn't already been written. She has really, soft sensual lips, her eyes are intoxicating and as others have pointed out, the view of the back porch is to die for.
Her sensuality, combined with her deep thoughtfulness, her tender touches and the attention she spent on me, created one of the best sessions I've ever experienced.
I will absolutely be back to see her again.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
NolaScofflaw-BANNED |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was busy when I initially called, but answered and told me that she would be free later that day. I texted her several hours later and was told that I could stop by. I had seen her once before, but never got around to writing a review. In that initial visit, I was a little apprehensive about meeting this one because of the face tattoos, but as soon as she started talking, it became clear that she's just a normal person that happens to have face tattoos. She was very professional and polite. I got there a little late this time, but she didn't mind. We started with a BBBJ, then switched to mish and finished in CG. This one I plan on making a habit out of seeing her.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
milehighjohn |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Scheduling with Lulu is always easy. Within a couple of hours of the first text, I was with her in the flesh. The incall is clean, organized, and has great mood lighting. It is very easy to find!
Everything is done with safety in mind. The best part is that Lulu has a very cute smile and is always ready to please. This is hard to find, but I'm glad I found it! She is slim and small and has wonderful assets! Many different positions were performed and msog (my favorite) was also available. Will be seeing again soon!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
monroepierce
|
|
cruisin |
Longmont |
Yes |
125
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
cruisin
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, she provides all you could want. Very attractive, great body, and very GFE. Started with a glass of wine and conversation. She's like that cheerleader you knew in college that you couldn't get......well now you can! She was willing to do all that I asked. A very pleasurable 90 minutes. She has great, vocal O's. BBBJ, DATY, HAND JOB, showered together.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Liliane Rousseau
|
|
Tob reviewer |
Denver |
Yes |
92
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy verification. Very nice clean and relaxing incall. She likes to please and everything was cfs.
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
taf6394 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
taf6394
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Zoe is exactly as she describes herself. Her pictures are real. She is compassionate and loves what she does. Her carmel skin is smooth and soft. Though we had a brief encounter, I will book a longer session with her next time. She is committed to make you happy. She deserves to be treated right, so please be considerate.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JessicaRabbit
|
|
Kenman24 |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
7/10/19 |
Review by
Kenman24
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jessica was very easy to get in touch with through text. Responded quickly and provided incall location very quickly after agreeing to meet up! Once I got there I was greeted by her energetic pup and a smile on her face After going straight to the bedroom she immediately went to a nice tease and light touching. Her body is incredible from her nice enhanced breasts to her gorgeous ass and her stomach is nice and flat and with her eyes when she’s staring into yours while she’s having fun is something to behold! Swapped positions between mish, doggy and reverse cowgirl. Her dirty talk can make anyone bust one just by listening to her! Her enthusiasm made this experience one to remember! Overall easy to setup and fun experience and would recommend spending some quality time with her! Her accent makes it!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kandi Apple
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
109
|
7/10/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kandi....uhhhhh my Kandi! Another wonderful visit in the books and cant wait for more. The Heavans opened and provided an exhilarating experience with a definite chance of rain showers, if you will. MS. Kandi is an all time favorite...she's smoking hot, the body of a goddess, an attitude that ensures you will have a great time, an abundance of toys, a professional location where one's desires can and will be met...no doubt.
Kandi deserves all accolades, but mostly she deserves a nod from all of Colorado as she is a premier person who gives nothing less than the best. I won't go into specifics because I want to be selfish, but Kandi will take you to wherever you expect to go and even those that you never expected to go to.
To the SPECTACULAR MS KANDI....you are unequaled and thank you for making my life so much brighter.
KISSES AND HUGS YankeeClipper.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
Newoldbull |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Setting up appointment with Jessica was easy. After contacting her I was at her door in about an hour. Greeted me with big hug and we made some small talk to get to know each other. She has a definite accent but I had no trouble understanding her. We then started with bbbj that was done very skillfully. We then went to mish for awhile before moving to doggy. I finished with a bbbj with CIM finish. It was a good time and I would repeat.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-20-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Adeles-Love
|
|
YankeeClipper |
DTC |
Yes |
62
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I needed my passion fix on my way back from Estes Park. So I contacted her and she quickly responded....an hour later I was in her abode and in the throes of passion, wet a d wild activities ensued and my excitement was equally matched with enthusiasm and an energy that is second to none. ALL ADULT ACTIVITIES were done in a superb manner.
Gentlemen, if you treat her well and respect her you will be rewarded with the exact reasons one surfs TOB. She is that reason. Dont believe me? Then read everyone else's reviews.
You have quickly become my favorite and I appreciate you and your efforts. Muah to you.
YankeeClipper also loves Silent Mornings...
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-27-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
jplace28 |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
jplace28
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Her pics are accurate. She's got some very well-sculpted breasts that matched her body. She offered a very good GFE menu. She reminded me of the Korean girl service I used to grt in San Diego. I recommend!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
Dylanwhite |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Krisit is much more beautiful in person. From a looks standpoint best looking provider I have met in Denver. Service almost as good. Very cute, very innocent, sweet little voice she's a sweetheart for sure. Started with some nice kissing which led to a fantastic bbbj. This led to us exploring positions some 69 more kissing mish,cg,rcg and finished in doggie. View from behind was too good to hold it. Great conversation after, shes a sports fan very fun convo after, will definitely repeat with Kristi.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bella Sinclair-0108
|
|
thomas.ga |
Phoenix |
Yes |
34
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bella arrived on time in a really nice party dress looking like she was ready for a night on the town. She had me at hello. She had a sparkle in her eye and like she genuinely wanted to be there. Didn't get the feeling she wanted to get in and out. She is super intelligent and a great conversationalist. Her bedroom skills were equally as good. We started with some fondling and light kissing which led to some DFK and undressing each other. Once in bed she gave an amazing bbbj to get me going, she allowed me to spin her around for some great 69 fun before getting in the main course. The DATY was great, you could tell this wasn't her profession. She admitted later she rarely has done this. Her riding skills were great also, it only took her a couple of mins to get her "O". Then rolled her over and put her in doggie for some nice long stroking. Only took me a min til I couldn't hold it any longer. I blew in the cover after a couple hard thrust. Great view and perfect ass.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
JackinCO |
DTC |
Yes |
71
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
JackinCO
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/26/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The rendezvous with Kristi was fantastic. Her pictures are extremely accurate but do not justify the mix of cute and sexy that she is. She was friendly and chatty and her skills are amazing. The setup was easy, even with the short notice, and her incall was easy to find. She is here one week every month and you should definitely take the opportunity to see her.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms Magic Hands
|
|
Sean379x |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
Sean379x
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great fbsm I felt very relaxed professional table she worked out my muscles head to toe ...the flip was amazing slow sensual explosive finish she seemed to enjoy that part very focused on pleasing me ...i will repeat !!!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Once again, another wonderful visit with Miss T. Miss T. accommodated my request and looked ever so spectacular and ever so tasty. As my previous reviews have stated Miss T is gorgeous, voluptuous, fun to chat with and fun to receive a wondrous message from. Do yourself a favor and visit this wonderful lady. You will not be disappointed nor will you leave empty-handed, if you will.
Miss T DDD, thank you once again for a wonderful afternoon and lunch break.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chanel Lovely-8985
|
|
Kolorado |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
Kolorado
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Nice location. Gave me a code to get into her building and I couldn’t get it to work. Called her and she giggled and said let me put something on and I’ll come let you in. Greeted me with a smile and a hug. Great conversation. Very easy to get along with. Beautiful lady, A little cuddling and kissing, DATY which she enjoyed. Great BBJ. Definite repeat
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillySummers
|
|
l.mk1 |
DTC |
Yes |
9
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
l.mk1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is amazing, make me feel welcome and comfortable around her, very very very sexy curvy body great view!! Definitely gfe
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
ThisOneGuyHere |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amanda was very professional and welcoming, she was very responsive to texts the whole time up until meeting. She’s a lovely down to earth lady who ensured I was comfortable and I had a wonderful time. Very up front about rules and has a great place that felt comfortable as well. Would definitely recommend her services.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is a tall skinny girl, looked better than the pictures ! Awesome GFE. she liked to be on top. Whoever my ATF was, it is her now :P
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Charley Raye-5498
|
|
thomas.ga |
DTC |
Yes |
3
|
7/9/19 |
Seen on 6/27/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After getting through all the basics and getting comfortable with each other, we started with great DFK followed up with undressing each other. She started me with a nice bbbj and I rubbed her clit and got her nice and wet. The more I did the more aggressive her bbbj got. I could tell she liked it. Pulled her on to the bed for some 69 action. She wanted it bad I could tell. She slid cover on and jumped on top. Was a great view started of cg with some nice grinding. She then reversed and was a great site looking and her ass. She let me put my finger in her ass while she was riding. Finally I pushed her forward and began some good pounding from doggie til I blew in the cap. Fantastic time, wonderful girl!! Will definitely repeat.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DDD-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
atfx |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
7/9/19 |
Review by
atfx
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up for the appointment was easy and the location is great: professional, comfortable, and easy to find.
Emily is very friendly and makes excellent conversation, which makes everything all the more comfortable. The massage is very relaxing and although Emily is not an LMT, it feels close to an LMT massage. We talked through most of the massage and I really enjoyed learning more about her.
On the flip, there is a lot of body-to-body contact and the finish is incredible. The experience was well worth it. I highly recommend Emily and I'll certainly see her again when I get the chance.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
wreckedred |
Denver |
Yes |
152
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great experience - fun to be with and will definitely repeat. Spotless and safe incall and there was a lot of effort to make me comfortable.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Exotic Yasmine
|
|
averageguy |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Jasmin for the first time today after having viewed her ad numerous times, and I am so glad I did! I had always hesitated because she only had one review. She is 100% the girl in the pics. With that said, I was slightly concerned that'd she be too big for my tastes...I like "thick", not "big" (no offense to the BBW out there), and Yasmin is *THICK*. I enjoyed every second of the view from behind! She is.not GFE, but the CBJ and CFS were still on point! I plan to see her next time she is in the area.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
xoPaige
|
|
Hobbyboy |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
Hobbyboy
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was a pleasure meeting Kaylee. Her easy going and playful personality immediately puts you at ease. Very passionate mpcfs session enjoyed by both of us (she's definitely into it). Will definitely repeat.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Elara
|
|
Leoaugust |
DTC |
Yes |
67
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Elara was easy to set up an appointment thru TOB. Great communication and directions to her upscalle private location. Was met by a beautiful, charming warm Russian babe who was very sexy and sincere. We shared some great time getting to know each although it felt like we had a true connection from the start. Elara and I connected both spiritually and physically. What a fantastic sensuall experience. Nice massage to start things off, we enjoyed pleasing one another passionately. She plays safe but the passion she created made it a true GFE. She introduced me to a position I have never done in all the time I have enjoyed courtesans, Elara calls this her special virginity breaking, aka Russian Reverse and she made me feel like a virgin again for sure WOW! Please be respectful and you will receive it back in spades!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Spartan300 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the wonderful pleasure to finally meet Lucy. She is a terrific person and we talked a little when we first met. Then I gave her a back rub as our session started and continued with us moving through several positions. She was beautiful, energetic and really fun and I will see her again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lexy-skate
|
|
TLC_Huggsnkisses |
DTC |
Yes |
129
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: wow.. omg ..wonderful. will repeat
fbsm+ 5 star . great massage and VERY GREAT companionship! An educated experienced extremely nice and overly accomplished woman.
if you’re a gentleman, you will have a wonderful experience. nice incall
Age: 42 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
fearandloathing |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: 10/10
Madison is the K-girl you fantasize about. Gorgeous, tall, thin, perfect complexion, BIG beautiful eyes, and the sweetest of smiles. Her enhanced breasts and back dimples are icing on an otherwise perfect cake. Guys, this girl is a knockout. And that’s just her looks! Her personality and service are just as out of this world. She is sweet, kind, engaging, and provides a 1st class. Describing her as GFE would be a serious disservice to her. Madison > GFE.
Added benefits: Setting up was a breeze, her place is clean and dimly lit with red lights (perfect atmosphere) and located in Denver. And some of you may be already wondering, but language was not a barrier whatsoever.
I rank Madison up there with the best providers on the scene without a second thought. My smoking hot K-girl fantasy did indeed come true.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
Wodyn |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
Wodyn
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: relaxing afternoon, I found myself melting away into the moment...
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillySummers
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: GFE. if you like bootylicious girls, she is the one for you. She is a nice European girl with no accents. She enjoyed DATY very much :)
Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Bayoubelle
|
|
DamnTurtle |
Denver |
Yes |
20
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Was told GFE and DATY, Light GFE at best made it a bit difficult for me to enjoy myself and I felt put off from DATY like it shouldn’t have been an option. Didn’t feel rushed, but rushed to end the session I did. YMMV, she was a wonderful woman, friendly, and beautiful, I just didn’t feel the GFE experience I like.
Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonXOXO
|
|
ProteomicGuy |
DTC |
Yes |
38
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Madison is everything you are looking for. Set-up was fast and easy. Her website has all the details. Met Madison at her high-end apartment. Pictures are accurate but seeing her in sexy lingerie was almost too much for me.
English is good and we had a great time talking through our bedroom activities. Definitely GFE material, most 3-letter acronyms are on the table. I will repeat again and again.
Check Madison out! You will not be disappointed.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amy of Boulder
|
|
contrails |
Boulder |
Yes |
39
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Like all the other reviews, Amy was simply wonderful. A fantastic massage, good conversation and a perfect finish. Clean, safe incall and she has prompt accurate communication. Definitely worth seeing.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
johnnyleander |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
7/8/19 |
Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was the 2nd time I spent with Bree. I had a really good time , although I finished a little early :) Bree has a great bod and really takes care of her self. She is really pretty and her Creole background really stands out.She kept me entertained for the whole hour and I think then some. Definitely NOT a clock watcher.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CallieVane
|
|
Trucker |
Denver |
Yes |
247
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Callie remains the best in my eyes. She has endless energy and the filthiest mouth I have ever come accross. Every time I am lucky enough to see her she blows my mind. My reviews of Callie in the past speak for them self, she relly is the GOAT!
The most recent visit I had wth Callie included Amber720. Getting these two together is amazing! They are very different in their approach and it is extremely enjoyable to switch between the two of them. I can’t believe I can keep up because the action is non stop and all bases are covered. These two really know what they are doing and if you have a chance to hang with them you should!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ShelbyCreams
|
|
alex36 |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
alex36
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was very easy to communicate via text and set the appointment. She is very beautiful and a lot fun to talk to. Full GFE, rates on her personal website are not correct. I usually dont like to stay after the main event. But I could have stayed entire night to talk to her. Amazing personality... Not a clock watcher at all. I am not very good at writing reviews but I am giving her my highest recommendations :). See her with confidence. If you are happy with what you are seeing in the pictures, you will be amazed with the experience.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
Trucker |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
7/8/19 |
Review by
Trucker
(32 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 6/30/19, 2 Girl Show
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Amber is a sweetheart. She is very professional and very sensual. I have been lucky enough to see here a couples times and I always have a great time. If you are a boob guy Amber should be on your radar!
The most recent visit I had wth Amber included Callie Vane. Getting these two together is amazing! They are very different in their approach and it is extremely enjoyable to switch between the two of them. I can’t believe I can keep up because the action is non stop and all bases are covered. These two really know what they are doing and if you have a chance to hang with them you should!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|