Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

13701 - 13750 of 42825

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Honeypot Lund Denver No Show 56 7/15/19
Review by Lund (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Time wasted. Drive 20 miles from Boulder. She was communicating until I was in parking lot then she stopped responding and didn’t take any calls. Waited for more than 20 minutes - and then only asking if I am still there and didn’t advance to meet. Wasted time. I should have looked at her ‘no show’ reviews before connecting her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Amore-BANNED Markcam74 Denver Yes 66 7/14/19
Review by Markcam74 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don’t know where to start, I am kinda blown away. Setup was easy and her incall was at a nice hotel south of Denver. When she opened the door I was a little shocked with how beautiful she is. She had a perfect hour glass shape an small waste and smooth silky skin. Her back is amazing and coupled with her amazing smile she has become my ATF. Her skills are more amazing than you could express with words and her taste is so unique and clean, I could have spent the hour tasting her. As one of the other reviews said, don’t walk but run to this amazing woman. Just be kind and respectful and you will get the same in return. Thank you for a great time.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kissinganna90 gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 42 7/14/19
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Anna and I had exchanged texts a couple of times before meeting but she wasn't ever close enough to my area for me to schedule. I finally had some extra travel time and got lucky in that she posted a listing saying she was going to be close so made a same day appointment. When I say lucky I mean really lucky! Can't say much that hasn't been said in previous reviews except to say everything said is very true. A real sweetheart, great skills and if she chose to I think she could be a runway model. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis mikey Denver Yes 47 7/14/19
Review by mikey (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Great massage. Basic session is not full nude, but great hands.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds dcorian72 Denver Yes 142 7/14/19
Review by dcorian72 (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Reese is an amazing woman. Her body is spectacular. We had some great conversation. She is beautiful and very friendly. Her previous reviews were spot on. I was 100% satisfied. She provides an amazing GFE. I recommend seeing her as soon as possible. I will definitely be a repeat customer.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 71 7/14/19
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Have wanted to see Kat for a while and when I saw she was coming to the Springs I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Made contact through this site, in fact, all communication, including getting the room number was through DM. I don't think that is her SOP, just how it worked out this time. Gave her my screening info and booking was very simple. Great incall downtown. As others have said, Kat is prettier than her pictures, very pretty. Kat is a sweet, fun and smart yl and I had an absolutely fantastic time. Complete GFE. If she comes back through the Springs I will definitely go see her, if she does not, then I guess I'll have to make the drive to wherever she is. Can't recommend highly enough.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanikaSkye Chubby Denver Yes 6 7/14/19
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow. It"'s not that often that I say Wow, but Wow. I'm 6'1" and 240 myself, so 5'9', 170 pound 38DDD is my definition of the perfect woman's body. Beautiful face. Great personality. Easy to talk to. Self proclaimed freek in the sheets. Started by sharing conversation over a bottle of champagne. Got a little buzzed. Got comfortable. I love DATY, which she very much enjoyed as well. Trimmed, not bare, which I think is great. She had 3 O's before we moved on to CBJ, MPCFS, Mish,. I'm an older guy, so it takes a little more effort than it used to, but she stuck with me to a great finish in Doggie. MSOG offered. She let me further worship her body by giving her a back rub. She looked good underneath me and felt great in my hands.. Danced naked for me while we talked and drank some more. As good as CBJ gets. Not a big kisser. Not a clock watcher. Making plans to see her again. Here on an open ended stay, for probably another week or two. New to Denver, but an experienced provider.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Tanqueray Denver Yes 121 7/14/19
Review by Tanqueray (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had wanted to set up a date with Cali Rose for a while, saw she was hosting in Westminster so pulled the trigger. Easy set up thru TOB/text. Very friendly easy-going girl. Pics and description are recent and accurate. Met me at the door of very nice in-call in cute cami, chatted briefly and quickly moved to LFK/DFK. UTF is definitely a wow experience, other activities involved. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina Imyrhklbry Denver Yes 32 7/14/19
Review by Imyrhklbry (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This magnificent young lady ABSOLUTELY defines ATF!! AMAZING ! TERRIFIC! FANTASTIC! Came across this Beauty a few weeks ago , found her very intriguing and took a bit for our schedules to mesh ... Oh So Happy They Did! She arrived at my home, introduced ourselves and my "pups" . She's very much under the radar, wore very casual attire ( like we're a couple old friends getting together to just hang out), looks incredible ! Easily pass for a young lady in her mid 20's ! Conversation flowed very relaxing & easy. Put me at ease with a very relaxing massage and from there things just got Nuclear Hot!! Not going to go into details, but am already looking forward to seeing you and hanging out VERY soon and many times !!! ????????????????


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Powerturbine Fort Collins Yes 112 7/14/19
Review by Powerturbine (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: There is nothing quite so wonderful as getting exactly what you crave. Hunter was absolutely the GFE I was hoping for. Her energy in emails carried through to our experience in person. Playful, erotic, engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed the visit! Thank you Hunter


Age: 46 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega Thecoach Colorado Springs Yes 71 7/14/19
Review by Thecoach (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kat is not only a great and attractive lady she is a very smart business women which i appreciate. We had a little trouble with the screening to start with, instead of giving up and turning me away she went the extra mile to reach out to some of the ladies in my past to get good reference and make our visit happen !! Wow what great customer service even prior to our visit thank you Kat. Now on to the visit. she greeted me looking amazing and with a warm and friendly hug and kiss. I felt instantly comfortable talking with her, we chatted and got to know a little about each others likes in live she is a very fascinating lady. I could have talked with her all day. The play time was amazing I won't go into details as you can go to her web site to know what to expect. I would highly recommend her to any one looking for a classy sexy lady who will not only physically stimulate you but mentally as well. Thank you Kat for going above and beyond to make our connection possible. You are a true class act!!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexxyVeronica69 redcrayon Denver Yes 7 7/14/19
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wow, wow, wow...did i mention wow! super easy setup, very unassuming girl next door look/vibe, amazing skills (what a great kisser!)...this girl has it all. see her if you can and treat her right, you won't regret it. i know i can't wait for next time!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane average1 Denver Yes 247 7/14/19
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much I can add to my other fantasy reviews with Callie. In this fantasy conversation, set up was quick. We discussed the advantages of all inclusive vacations. We both appreciated the being very conversational in the language of the land, so no translation would be needed. We talked about covering a variety of local pleasures, fully and completely which is where our conversation concluded. Callie is always a treat to share conversations with. She is open, engaging, fun and a blast to spend time with. I know that YMMV, but Callie has always provided outstanding conversations for me.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanikaSkye Skydivemp Denver Yes 6 7/14/19
Review by Skydivemp (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Danika a beautiful, sexy woman with a great personality and amazing bedroom moves. She's tall, curvy and genuine. She's open minded and considerate. We talked mainly through TOB email before meeting up. She's responsive which I really enjoy. We agreed to an appointment and she came prepared. She's into safety which is great but ymmv with foreplay. After we got warmed up, we went to the main event. I believe her menu only expands the more you see her. We did all the fun positions (cg, mish, canine, lazy canine) and she definitely finished me off lol. We chatted after, really cool person with a good heart. Definitely see Danika, you won't regret it :) I'll repeat


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielle-6491 Icarus81 Fort Collins Yes 15 7/14/19
Review by Icarus81 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've trying to see Arielle for a long time, not sure why but I knew it would be something great. I came with great expectations and ... WOW I couldn't even dream a better session. She is beautiful, sexy, open minded, smart.... She has a great body, outstanding skills, and it was so easy to get a true connection that I'm literally amazed. I never thought this could happen on a first session. I'm honored and glad to have had this experience and I can only wish and dream for future ones. If I had to summarize it in one word I'd say she is magical, a real sexy witch. I can't really explain how she does it, but it is the same feeling as when you see a magic trick, you are amazed, intrigued and you can't stop looking for a logical explanation that will explain what it just have happened.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: N/A-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cassiebaby NoCoAccountant Denver Yes 66 7/14/19
Review by NoCoAccountant (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met with Cassie late night and she was very accommodating. Traditional 2 call system and I was up in her hotel room. Everything was performed with enthusiasm and she was a blast to be with. Recommend her fully.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu searcher Denver Yes 64 7/14/19
Review by searcher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Alisa. Very amorous lady. GFE, UTF, mish,doggie, CFS She is a fun big girl.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kitty Mckenzie Vikingbd Boulder Yes 43 7/14/19
Review by Vikingbd (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Kitty is a absolutely gorgous with a beautiful body. The experience was amazing. Very nice incall. I definitely can't wait to see her again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat NoCoAccountant Denver Yes 13 7/14/19
Review by NoCoAccountant (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a great time with Goddess Kat. It was my first BDSM experience and she has me hooked. Her incall is nice, discrete, and clean. She's a blast to be with. You guys have to go see her. 10/10


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart LayedBackGuy Boulder Yes 11 7/14/19
Review by LayedBackGuy (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! And I do mean WOW. She made me feel right at home, and actually made me feel like she wanted me. For some reason that seems rare to me in many providers, but I can be a very awkward person sometimes. She shattered that awkwardness in a very kind and sensual way. She likely would have offered more, as I went for the companion option, but I was so enamored that I skipped the usual BBBJ and went right for it, something I did not regret for one second. Not only is her skin an oasis of soft and comforting, but her eye contact and moans are out of this world. I will most definitely have to see her again. I often feel bad having to try give an idea of a rating as it's unfair to the amazing women I've seen, but I'd say Yara rates as a very close tie to the best of everyone I've seen. That's quite rare in my book, and if my history of reviews shows anything I'm not afraid to tell it like it is, and gents, this woman is amazing. Yara, thank you, you are as rare unobtanium, and should be treated as such. Solomon's song of songs could have easily been written about you.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx dude2112 DTC Yes 71 7/14/19
Review by dude2112 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got the opportunity to meet up with Sarah at her upscale location in DTC. She was very responsive to my texts, which made set up easy. She is definitely the girl in the photos, but trust me when I say that she is much more beautiful in person, with a personality to match. We spent the first few minutes chatting and getting to know each other, which immediately put my nerves at ease. I won't go into detail about what activities went down, but she is a lot of fun, responsive, and makes sure you are taken care of. I look forward to getting together with her again when she comes back to CO. Thank you again, Sarah!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco Colofred81 Colorado Springs Yes 39 7/13/19
Review by Colofred81 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a quick visit with her. She was great and watched some birds with her. She seems to enjoy pleasing her client.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Crystal Bliss Dalman Boulder Yes 65 7/13/19
Review by Dalman (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lovely woman. Slim, flawless body - you couldn't ask for a better sight. Even better was the fact that she was sweet, truly affectionate, and no rushing. Made me feel like she truly enjoyed being with me. We talked only a little, but seems the kind of person you'd actually want to spend casual time with. Attractive and arousing, with a nurturing soul. Great experience in all ways.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yara Heart siriusblue Boulder Yes 11 7/13/19
Review by siriusblue (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yara Heart is a beautiful petite soul. It was simple to set up a meeting at her central Boulder pad and I was glad I did. Yara’s cozy incall had the feel of being backstage at a Grateful Dead show. She has two beautiful dogs and a silky cat. The massage was an exciting and sensual trip and we made a strong connection. Yara is very sensitive and tuned into her senses. Lots of smiles and laughs were had by all.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30B-25-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Rox HornyManJay Colorado Springs Yes 80 7/13/19
Review by HornyManJay (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nina is a wonderful woman. She is very friendly and personal. Sat down and talked for a bit and had fun getting to know each other (she is very hospitable). Then we got to enjoy each other's company. She speaks fluent deep French which was enticing and wonderful. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I enjoyed our time together and cannot recommend meeting her if you haven't done so yet. We had a deeply personal experience that I don't think I can ever forget. Thanks for your time and for meeting with me Nina!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
marlaina R2 Denver Yes 32 7/13/19
Review by R2 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Marlaina again last week. Although she is relatively new to the hobby she is very professional and is a treat to be with. She looks better than her pictures and has the attitude, skin and body of a woman half her age. In case you are wondering those are Reeses Pieces lol. She drives herself and is remarkably punctual. Once she gets to know you she is full on GFE. Over the past year or so I feel we have developed a real appreciation for one another. Marlaina is mature and there is no drama just mutually shared enjoyment. She screens but takes very good care of her regulars. If you like attractive, intelligent and sweet companions you will love her. She is low volume, selective and I recommend her highly. You won’t be disappointed!


Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay addicted76 Colorado Springs Yes 103 7/13/19
Review by addicted76 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Gents, For everyone that has spent time with Winter, this will come at no surprise. For those in Colorado Springs and Denver who has not seen her, Winter must be your top priority. I have seen her a couple of times and every time has been mind blowing. She is a true professional with a ridiculous hot body, beautiful face and skills that are at the top of anyone I have seen. Non stop from the minute you walk in the door. She can be anything you want, and will make sure you leave completely satisfied and then some. Do yourself a favor and make contact ASAP. Couldn’t imagine a duo with her and Kat, but that’s next.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx Savoir Faire DTC Yes 71 7/13/19
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I noticed Sarah's posting stating that she would be in Denver, so I made it a point to contact her on the day that she arrived. She responded back very quickly and we picked a good time. Later that night, Sarah wanted to move the time back and of course I obliged to her request. Arrived on time and Sarah invited me up to her room. Once I was inside, we had very little talk before we were sizing each other up LOL. Sarah has some new tattoos that I noticed that were not there the last time I saw her and I think they look good on her. Time zoomed by and before I knew it, I was leaving Fort Knox. We both said our goodbyes/well wishes and I was on my way. Take care of yourself Sarah and I shall see you again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Cr8havoc Westminster Yes 120 7/13/19
Review by Cr8havoc (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What can I say that hasn't already been said? Bree has a fantastic face, body and personality to go with it. Very nice upscale location. Made me feel at ease from the moment we met. This was my first time meeting her, and It definitely will not be my last! Highly recommended!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanikaSkye oldstandby DTC Yes 6 7/13/19
Review by oldstandby (26 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: UTF, CFS, UTF, TF, Ectacy! Responsive and she comes hard! Highly recommended! Danika's pictures are recent, she has a beautiful face, she's tall at 5'10, has the softest alabaster skin, is well proportioned, and possesses real picture perfect home grown Triple D MM's that I could squeeze and suck on all day. Some hot pillow talk, a very tight little kitty and an all around great attitude round out the attraction. After leaving she texted back to my thank you and hope to see you again soon note that she "wasn't done with me yet" and could we do a couple hours next time so she could "experiment" and we could get in more GFE and some MSOG. Gentlemen, she's only here for a couple weeks Her phone was blowing up as she left, so don't wait or you'll miss someone special.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Colofred81 Colorado Springs Yes 162 7/13/19
Review by Colofred81 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/19
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Karma is a great provider. I have seen her about a couple dozen times over the last few years. Every time she is very engaging and all activities are enjoyed by her and myself. Whenever she is in town I always jump on it.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DanikaSkye redcrayon Denver Yes 6 7/13/19
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: had a great time meeting danika! she's cute, curvy and definitely gives off that girl next door vibe. met at her upscale incall in dtc and had a glass of wine and chatted a bit to break the ice before moving onto the fun. all activities (cbj, mish, doggie - and oh what a view, esp if you like pawgs) were thoroughly enjoyed by both. i look forward to seeing her again while she's in town. catch her if you can!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Smiling guy Yes 103 7/13/19
Review by Smiling guy (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent from first contact to end of the session. Communication was prompt, nice incall location, and wonderful personality. She really brings the heat! Strongest recommendation!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Valentina Sanchez boxer-6526 DTC Yes 85 7/13/19
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sunday, Funday! I had a wonderful experience with Valentina. This was our first time together. She was posting for DTC so I took advantage of her being on the south side of town for the weekend. I shared my references with her for verification and we set a time. She was wearing sexy bra and panties when she answered the door, and welcomed me with a hug and DFK. She is a beautiful Latina. The DFK continued for a few minutes until we could strip out of our clothes. I love her curves. Great ass, and beautiful natural breasts. Kissing, breast worship, DATY, more kissing, CFS. I had a great time. Thank you Valentina.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarahknoxxx dudemanhey DTC Yes 71 7/13/19
Review by dudemanhey (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Setup was fast with references. On arrival at her place I was very happy to see the same girl as in her gallery. Sara is smokin hot, made me feel right at home and was enthusiastic and accommodating. Will def keep her #. Treat her right, you’ll be smiling for days.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane chaco20 Longmont Yes 247 7/12/19
Review by chaco20 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/29/19
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Callie for an early morning meeting. Callie is easy to talk to and easy to schedule. We decided on some mutual activities we both enjoyed and Callie gave it her all. Callie is all about making you happy and nothing else. I will definitely be seeing Callie again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure chaco20 Westminster Yes 133 7/12/19
Review by chaco20 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/19
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Amber at her place. Easy to find. talked for a bit to find out about each others likes and dislikes. Amber tried on some panties for me and did some nice teasing. Amber is a lot of fun she is willing to do what it takes to make it a fun experience. Will definitely see her again without a doubt.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara geecue2 DTC Yes 67 7/12/19
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally got to together with Elara, she is a very safe provider. She is a sweetheart, friendly, good sense of humor. Knows what she likes. All consentual activities were enjoyed by both parties.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Badfish002 Denver Yes 29 7/12/19
Review by Badfish002 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Incredible experience! Simple communication, verification, and set-up. The upscale location and warm greeting quickly put me at ease. I've been looking forward to an FBSM session for a while and Alexandra's NuRu session felt right. Started laying face down on some slippery sheets and she jumped on top of me. The NuRu gel was the only thing between us. She used her hands on my back, but after the flip let her body do most of the work. We had a great time, she's warm and friendly and has a great body. Let your worries be drowned in NuRu gel and her amazing energy, go see Alexandra today.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver eddz Denver Yes 42 7/12/19
Review by eddz (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Hazel twice now, she's amazing. I love spending time with her. Great gfe. Absolutely beautiful and a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD YankeeClipper Denver Yes 119 7/12/19
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/18/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Visited Ms. T once again and she was very accommodating as I had to cancel a previously set apt time...Thank you once again Ms. T. Each time I visit, the experience gets more intimate and all of Ms. T's experiences and previous reviews are spot on. I dont need to kiss and tell, but Ma. T is a wonderful person to spend time with. She's hot, stacked, and friendly....what more us there to sat. Thank once again Ms. T


Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexandraM303 Misterbig97 Denver Yes 29 7/12/19
Review by Misterbig97 (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Normally just stick to FBDM, but decided to try nuru. Alexandra was easy to schedule with through TOB. Set a time and arrived at a nice newer complex. Started with a light back rub. Then the flip. Lot of gel before she started grinding and sliding. When done, mutual shower to wash away the gel. Worth a return visit.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shannon Starr summer747 Denver Yes 25 7/11/19
Review by summer747 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/1/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful time with Shannon. Set up was easy. Met at very clean incall. It's a very convenient location to me in Lakewood. The time with her is so worth it and so not a clock watcher at all. She'll pretty much won't let you leave till you are satisfied And such a great cuddler..Loved so much talking to her and getting to know her. Can't wait to see her again. So if you been thinking about seeing her do it the next chance you get.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SultryKitten Ismeddler Denver Yes 84 7/11/19
Review by Ismeddler (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/10/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Guys, Sultry Kitten Is amazing. Always greets me with a smile and we always make out like true GFE. Her massage is like professional, so soft hands and relaxing atmosphere. Then she flips me over and we make out again for a loooong exciting kiss. Her oral skills drives me crazy and she skillfully releases all my energy. She is safe, super clean, very pretty lady. She loves what she do and always with a smile and passionate DFK. Don’t miss her, visited once you’ll get addicted to this beautiful Kitten.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessicaRabbit Leoaugust DTC Yes 73 7/11/19
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Jessica and shared my TOB references, she responded quickly and set a time to meet after verifying me. She is truly a tiny, beautiful, mesmerizing spinner! Her body belongs in a Museum as a marble goddess statue! Beautiful big mm, an ass lovers dream behind, tiny waist and captivating eyes long brunette hair flowing down her body! A few rules not a true gfe but once she starts you will not care at all! Nice massage getting to know each other, experienced covered bj with lots of eye contact and those dark eyes are amazing! Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie - that awesome ass is so nice to hold onto and mish all mixed in with tiny moans and sexy dirty talk! Sweet and sexy very down to earth woman you will want to come back and explore more with - I know I will! Highly recommend, be a gentleman and thank you again Jessica!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-25-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
missmya Ismeddler Denver So-So 6 7/11/19
Review by Ismeddler (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Miss Mya is very pretty and all that but I really felt like it was a 3G. She showed up very late and spent 20 min in my bathroom. She came out and we started. Almost right away I felt rushed, she declined many safe activities I usually ask for, (I always play safe) but her menu was very limited to CBJ and CFS and some light kissing in non-private areas. Any interaction after the first experience was declined. She was on the phone often, definitely not a GFE, not even close however to be fair she never advertised her short menu and as always YMMV.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Hulk Denver Yes 129 7/11/19
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/19
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an awesome experience with Lexy this morning. Easy setup via text and she verified me through TOB. As others have noted Lexy is very easy going right from moment you enter the door. She's a fantastic kisser which is a real turn on to kick things off. Our time together was very action packed and covered all the acronyms you would expect from a GFE encounter and then some! She resides in Florida but I hope she continues to visit Denver when she tours. I will look forward to seeing her again and highly recommend her :)


Age: 42 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chelsea Spankxxx oldguysrule45 Denver Yes 27 7/11/19
Review by oldguysrule45 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/19
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been privileged to spend time with Chelsea on many occasions when my travels take me to Denver. Chelsea provides one of the most relaxing, rejuvenating and pleasing massages that keeps me coming back. She is a delight to spend time with. A great and quirky conversationalist with the hands of an angel. Her in call is in an upscale area with plenty of parking available. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
GoddessKat tfh7980 Denver Yes 13 7/11/19
Review by tfh7980 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/14/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I definitely recommend Goddess Kat. The set up with her was not only easy, but we texted back and forth for quite awhile discussing exactly what I was looking for. She not only listened to my desires but also asked questions to clarify our compatibility further. I gave her my references, but she never even checked them because she assured me that we were a good match. Finding her place was easy and she was in contact via text the whole time. I met her at her private residence and upon seeing her I already knew that I made the right choice. She was stunning to look at and very friendly in a seductive yet evil kind of way. The SPH session that I had with her was amazing and I had never had anything quite like it. What was key was that she really got into my head during our time together, which is important because so much of the Femdom and SPH fetish is mental. Let’s just say that she really cut me down to size and left me constantly fantasizing about our session for days on end. During our session she had total mental control over me, like a succubus, and I found myself not only engulfed in my SPH fetish but getting closer to other fetishes that my mind has toyed with as well. Since our session we have remained in contact and she continues to have me on a mental leash. She is very addictive and I recommend her to anyone out there looking for a beautiful goddess who can mix a deadly blend of evil and sweetness together.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose redcrayon Denver Yes 121 7/11/19
Review by redcrayon (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/19
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: had a great gfe time with cali last night! not sure what else can be said that hasn't been already. she was definitely into the experience and i look forward to seeing her again!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: